420-magazine-mobile812079880.jpg

Covered everything up with some straw.
We now have,
X3 Wipeout Express
X1 Fast & Vast
X 1 High Density
X1 Short & Sweet

Pickin up speed now! .

I will top water at the beginning until the plant has established itself. After that watering will take place through the Sub Irrigated planter. Water goes down the fill tube into a reservoir underneath the soil. The company is Earth Box. Check em out. They can easily be made with 5 gal buckets as well.
Purpose- ease of use. No worrying about under or overwatering. Some pretty impressive growth rates. It's like a soil/hydro hybrid.
Also they have mulch covers that pull over the surface to help prevent pest.
I'll go into detail with some more pics when I fill them all up.
Thanx for stopping by

I love seeing things I've thought of in my mind. Glad I stopped by I'll definitely be looking into these fill tube gizmo's man!

I love seeing things I've thought of in my mind. Glad I stopped by I'll definitely be looking into these fill tube gizmo's man!

Look up diy Sip containers or earth box. They work amazing

Hell ya man we have the same training style XD

Looking scoocum Gee! .

So the yoyo. I've seen them around the forum but they're new to me....lord knows I've not needed one yet lol. Are they specifically for gardening or how do I find them?

So the yoyo. I've seen them around the forum but they're new to me....lord knows I've not needed one yet lol. Are they specifically for gardening or how do I find them?

Yep. They are for gardening. Just look up plant yo yos. They come in handy for some many things.

Nice growth Gee.
I usually use yoyo's for hanging stuff. Mild torture and strangulation is a new one! Lol

Yeah they have tons of uses. They have been a great investment for me .

I ordered mine off of Amazon Guy. They are awesome if you have heavy buds.

420-magazine-mobile39310967.jpg

This pic was taken when my lights turn on. I am utilizing the Sunrise Sunset feature. This wakes the plants up with 385nm UV, slowly intensifying until the light peaks. After staying at the peak, the light gradually dims back down finishing with IR (far red) 740nm

Back
Top Bottom