Grower69-WhiteCastle Fem-Indoor Closet Grow-Hybrid

Grower69

Hello Guys im new too growing and new to the site my small plant is 1 week young maybe you guys can help me out :peace::420::thanks:
IMG_100820.JPG
IMG_100716.JPG
IMG_100617.JPG
IMG_100415.JPG
IMG_100512.JPG

thnx for the welcome and well my plant is falling down should i feed it water it or bring the fan closer

Prop her up with a toothpic or something. Whens the last time you watered? Can you get a pic of the leaves better?

setup looks not bad from here, looks like tin foil though,, tin foil creates hot spots, it is not an even heat. Also what kind of dirt mixture are you in?? does it have any nutrients in it?? always keep in mind, under watering is easier to fix than over watering, keep an eye on temps and ph you water. you could also pile a little more dirt up around it to keep it from falling over but a toothpick would probably be better

:bravo: for starting a Journal, sideways pics 'n' all :)

Only use water for a seedling. Test the ph of your tap water if you can and tell us what it is.

You can use bottled spring water for now, if you are unsure of the tap water quality.

If your tap water smells like chlorine, leave it for 24 hrs in an open container before you water with it.

As for your tents,

The first tent on your list looks best, but it depends on your growspace.

I would strip the foil and paint your wardrobe white. looks like a good space to start with.

You can raise the plant in a cardboard box for now, if you want, or a sunny windowsill.

Read this journal. A New Grower's Guide - Scrog - Soil - HPS - Air Pots - White Rhino (Lots of good, clear information)

Read the start of as many journals from seed as you can.

Learn from others' experiences.

That's why we're all here :xmas:

:Namaste: and :goodluck:

subscribed. bury the plant stem deeper then before, leave an inch or so above ground and hopefully the plant will recover. what is the soil mixture you are using? what are you adjusting the waters pH to? you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. use only pH adjusted water or distilled to water your plant for now. you need either a pH test kit or a pH meter and pH calibration solutions.

https://www.google.com search General Hydroponics Ph Test Kit

https://www.google.com search digital pH meter

if you are looking to buy a grow tent my choice would be the 48x24x60 inch tent. the more room you have to grow your plants the better. you will need an area that you can provide 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for vegetative growth and also possibly the same area where you can provide 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness to flower you plants. you can use inexpensive camping/emergency blankets made from Mylar to line your grow area if your funds are limited.

GenCom Grow Tents - Access Hydroponic

if you have any specific questions just ask here.

:bravo: for starting a Journal, sideways pics 'n' all :)

Only use water for a seedling. Test the ph of your tap water if you can and tell us what it is.

You can use bottled spring water for now, if you are unsure of the tap water quality.

If your tap water smells like chlorine, leave it for 24 hrs in an open container before you water with it.

As for your tents,

The first tent on your list looks best, but it depends on your growspace.

I would strip the foil and paint your wardrobe white. looks like a good space to start with.

You can raise the plant in a cardboard box for now, if you want, or a sunny windowsill.

Read this journal. A New Grower's Guide - Scrog - Soil - HPS - Air Pots - White Rhino (Lots of good, clear information)

Read the start of as many journals from seed as you can.

Learn from others' experiences.

That's why we're all here :xmas:

:Namaste: and :goodluck:

will oil paint do the trick i would do that

hey guys my seedling died i just found two seeds in my drower i made a littel grow box for the seedling till it achives vegetative state 4 weeks i got alot off time to make the money and get the tent inlane fans and the led lights you guys have been helpfull and im sure you will be there for me and teaching me how to grow

Back
Top Bottom