Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

I'm the geeky girl in the back of the class who never says anything.
I loved it!

Thanks to my friend spike for sharing his journal with us.

We're moving your work to our Completed Journals archive.

Much peace and respect to you from 420 Magazine :surf:

We'll check in at your gallery during the interim and look forward to your next grow show.
:thanks:

We try to germinate at around 78-80 degrees if at all possible. I also cheat a bit and add a few drops of Clonex gel to the PH balanced water. I don't know if that is a factor, but figure it can't hurt to encourage the seeds to sprout and root.
So i just had this same idea myself a few days ago and it seems like ever since i hit the seeds with some clonex dilute, they stopped doing anything. I soaked them for 24 and they all cracked so i transferred to a towel and soaked it with ph water and put 4 drops of clonex in 500ml of water. Any advice is appreciated.

So i just had this same idea myself a few days ago and it seems like ever since i hit the seeds with some clonex dilute, they stopped doing anything. I soaked them for 24 and they all cracked so i transferred to a towel and soaked it with ph water and put 4 drops of clonex in 500ml of water. Any advice is appreciated.

Hey brother. What happened here in the end.. I've made the mistake getting carried away with clonex. I've just planted 19 seeds into jiffy pellets treated with clonex and reggea root powder. Eeek

Back
Top Bottom