Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

Just so y'all know..it's like burning a hole in my pocket to do this. I'm like..it's just til June 1st...June 1st...that's not far...so I planted 2 autos. They're fast and small. And then I made up the 2 containers for the 2 seeds I plan to plant for this. ...thank God I don't have a shopping addiction or something..

I personally don't care... But out of respect for the forum add the disclaimer as a courtesy to prevent an instance of someone "new" joining and getting butt hurt.

Just so y'all know..it's like burning a hole in my pocket to do this. I'm like..it's just til June 1st...June 1st...that's not far...so I planted 2 autos. They're fast and small. And then I made up the 2 containers for the 2 seeds I plan to plant for this. ...thank God I don't have a shopping addiction or something..
I understand. Thankfully my current grow will be timed about right for take down when the grow show plants are ready for lights...camera...action!

I personally don't care... But out of respect for the forum add the disclaimer as a courtesy to prevent an instance of someone "new" joining and getting butt hurt.
Agreed. Disclaimer safety. Cuz you never know, I'm sure there's some growers out there that identify with critters and funtari and whoknowswhatelse.

Last of AI photos

Screenshot_20240509_175145_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240509_175210_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240509_175303_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240509_175418_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240509_175714_Chrome.jpg

Good Morning everyone!

Just to keep you all in the loop, I have sent a message to the moderator staff about what we are planning just to be sure we aren't stepping into any issues with guidelines or anything that might be a "problem".

I will let you know the response.
I feel we need to keep our bases covered for any unforeseen things BEFORE we start the grow show. ;-)

Good Morning everyone!

Just to keep you all in the loop, I have sent a message to the moderator staff about what we are planning just to be sure we aren't stepping into any issues with guidelines or anything that might be a "problem".

I will let you know the response.
I feel we need to keep our bases covered for any unforeseen things BEFORE we start the grow show. ;-)
Good morning! Thank you for reaching out! 😀

Is that a typo on the "West"? The pic of the seed packet says "Best". :hmmmm: :ciao:
Which sponsor is that?

Imma go check out that strain in a bit. Love the name.
Seeds Here Now is where I got these from, they were a 420 promotion. Only info I found was by looking up the parent plants.

So, I don't think they are a sponsor here? I would have to look on the sponsors' list.
I think we wanted to stay with sponsors for the grow show.
We can't link or promote other non-sponsors, it's against the rulez. ;-)
Hopefully they're still a sponsor. When I first got here they had a banner, just not a tag name thingy.
Damn. They're no longer a sponsor here.
It's all good 👍🏻
If I gotta harvest some copper to get some sponsored seeds I can make it happen. 🙏🏻

No rush at all. We aren't dropping until June 1st, so I'm assuming the Journal will begin on that day or the day before. :)
Is that correct ya'll?
Yeah, it’s gonna be tight for me but, I think it’s totally doable on the 1st or shortly thereafter

Black Orchid Strain

Gelato x OG Kush

Two solid USA West Coast, Cali weed strains Gelato and OG Kush combine to create our indica dominant showpiece Black Orchid. Staggering THC levels can be devastating even for the hardened smoker. Black Orchid is an indica dominant hybrid producing intense power to make you feel tranquil, happy and dreamy its intense body stone can be crushing to users not accustomed to strains of this potency. Heavy compact buds covered with a blizzard of trichomes adorn these plants and the purple tones contrasting with fiery red orange hairs bedazzle cultivators. The dominant terpenes of myrcene, pinene and caryophyllene give off a balmy scent of berries with creamy buttery flavours of blueberry pie with hints or citrus and herbal notes. Black Orchid produces a whopping yield of this potent head stash following less than 10 weeks of flowering and producing 650 - 750 gr m2 grown indoors and 700 - 1000 gr per plant outdoor. Black Orchid weed is a growers ecstasy, exceptional potency, lush flavours and mighty production this powerhouse cannabis strain is unrivaled!

Photoperiod

Cannibalized Recycled Soil

Indoors​
Nice pick! Glad that one’s on my team!
No other ladies can do it right now that I know of.
I think, to keep the first one rolling smooth as a BETA, we are okay with the teams of three.
Vote open.
I’m ok with the teams of three but, if someone else wants in, as long as they bring one for the other side, I wouldn’t say no.

Dam, for some reason, I’m not getting notification on this thread. I thought y’all were being too quiet and had to come check on yas!

Yeah, it’s gonna be tight for me but, I think it’s totally doable on the 1st or shortly thereafter

Nice pick! Glad that one’s on my team!

I’m ok with the teams of three but, if someone else wants in, as long as they bring one for the other side, I wouldn’t say no.

Dam, for some reason, I’m not getting notification on this thread. I thought y’all were being too quiet and had to come check on yas!
Check to be sure the thread is being "watched". Then you will see notifications.
It's on the right at the top of the thread. Watch or Unwatch.
Yeah, I thought you were being pretty quiet too. LOL

I really like this pic!
The work y’all have done on the logos is awesome as well!
I’m excited for this grow and have been working at getting things set up.
I have the last two sip pots finished, the reservoir stand built, both tents plumbed, the rez installed, the top built and I *think* I have all the mounts made. The banana girls are now drinking from the external rez and by the end of the weekend the auto fill and auto ph system should be up and running.
In the meantime, I’m totally neglecting my trim sentence on this last plant, and the new journal on the purple panty droppers.

IMG_3459.jpeg

I really like this pic!
The work y’all have done on the logos is awesome as well!
I’m excited for this grow and have been working at getting things set up.
I have the last two sip pots finished, the reservoir stand built, both tents plumbed, the rez installed, the top built and I *think* I have all the mounts made. The banana girls are now drinking from the external rez and by the end of the weekend the auto fill and auto ph system should be up and running.
In the meantime, I’m totally neglecting my trim sentence on this last plant, and the new journal on the purple panty droppers.

IMG_3459.jpeg
Idk y but the chick reminds me of Sarah Jessica Parker lol

Back
Top Bottom