Heavyherbs First Grow

No doubt about it that was one mighty fine grow you had there brother! There should be enough there to last you till spring! (That looks like enough for you and your friends to smoke 24/7 for several months) LOL!

Any idea of yield?

It makes me want to run out right now and go buy a T5 panel!

Awesome job! I can't give you enough reps+ for a grow like that... Outstanding A++

wow thanks for stoppin by Joe, its been a great time and a lot of fun. Im thinking i might get around 12 oz i hope, i'll weigh the total after the cure. Thanks for the Reps man..... I'll be starting another journal for the 6 clones im gonna grow next, after I finish havesting the last two girls.....stay tuned :ganjamon: btw did you look at the xmas trees on page 17 LOL
Heavyherbs First Grow

thanks candyman, and thanks for stoppin by..

Looks like a great grow! Love all the buds that formed! PLEASE check my journal out as I might need your expertise!!!:goodjob:
Thanks for stoppin by.....I will check out your grow and i,ll help if i can but im hardly an expert LOL still learning all the time.
Hey man! nice grow...I would love to taste some of that s#it ;)
I'm going to harvest my La Confidensial tomorrow...can't wait :D

Peace!!

Thanks man...do you have a grow journal in here? i'll look for it.

when you ready to cook I will have no problem to guide you to some good recipe. Need to be made with oil and it is easy. I been having flying holliday food.I am having alot of oil left to cook with and need to come with new stuff. Should have at least 6 to 10 new recipe by the end of january. Should have my recipe book before done by spring. Happy new years

Thanks man , that sounds really good, cant wait to try a few :yummy: Happy new year to you too!

Damn, nice plants, and nice harvest. Thanks for pming and letting me know!

rep for sure.

Thanks Flank nice to hear from you....Ill be harvesting the other 2 in a day or so....they are almost ready...i've had them in the dark for 4 days now...I trimmed off a few leaves today.

LOL I dont know man...they will only be about 50% or less amber...ill have to let an experianced well seasoned smoker friend of mine give you a smoke report LOL

OK 95 days of bloom final harvest of the other two and believe it or not they were only about 30% or less amber after a week in the dark, and they were still putting out a lot of white hairs.....but now they are hanging and drying......Oh and I trimmed all the buds off the first two girls and they filled 10 wide mouth pint jars each, these last two should be a little more because they are bigger plants... enjoy the new pics....

DSC06611.JPG

DSC06617.JPG

DSC06618.JPG

DSC06623.JPG

DSC06624.JPG

DSC06625.JPG

DSC06626.JPG

DSC06627.JPG

DSC06628.JPG

DSC06629.JPG

DSC06630.JPG

DSC06631.JPG

DSC06632.JPG

DSC06634.JPG

DSC06635.JPG

DSC066361.JPG

DSC066371.JPG

DSC066381.JPG

These clones have been in a cold room with not much light so they look kinds sick but I think they will get better...
DSC06640.JPG

DSC06641.JPG

DSC06642.JPG

Ill get a final weight on the harvest when it is cured.....

Thanks dude for stoppin by...this has been a lot of fun :cool:

I was skipping thru your journal and seen a large water bottle contraption is that homemade c02? if so what do i need to set that up?

Are you serious, 95 days flower? Thats some heavy herb to be puttin out from fluroescent lights, how many total watts were u using?
about 636 watts.....thats 53 watts per tube times 12 tubes..
I was skipping thru your journal and seen a large water bottle contraption is that homemade c02? if so what do i need to set that up?

well lets see... you either saw my water heater, or my water bottles with a battery pump spout on it, or you saw my water softener system... thats all that in there except the furnace.

it must have been water bottle with battery pump, what u use that for?

Back
Top Bottom