Help & suggestions with selecting seeds!

Bluesunshine

I would like some suggestions for seed.
I need something that is high CBD high THC possible a 1:1 good with inflammation predominantly or exclusively indica.
Preferably an easy grow as I am not experienced and have no experience at all of high CBD and feel a little lost at present.
Something that is not to stinky would also be good.
It will be grown in indoors in soil.

Lightworker81 The inflammation is in colon,, bit of prostate cancer there as well and the two are probably linked but I am not doing any conventional treatment whatever the outcome of my decisions!
Just diet and herbs,, actually things are going better than I had even hoped with diet alone so I see the herbs as an extra rather than a main part of my treatment.

One of the strains I will probably be using is DP Mazar but I want something with CBD in there as well. I an not 100% set on the mazar and also have nothrern lights in mind but concerned it may be a very smelly plant. I do have a tent and good filtration but have people living all around me that I do not want to disturb.

Thinking I can use the strains I mentioned at night as I am not fond of the stoned feeling so something for through the day is my thoughts but I can mix and blend as I go,, have a bit of fun.

Presently using a bit of butter administer once a day PR as I don't even have much of that. It was made from the clippings of a few plants a friend grew it is very weak but it is relieving things nicely until I can get sorted with something more appropriate for the task.

I realise most would think me silly to not go have my prostate hacked out but I have no faith in current forms of what is refered to as treatment and I will not let then poke and prod at me like an old engine.

Morning. :hug: Thanks for the call Lightworker. :hug:

Granddaddy Purple is one of the most valuable choices for cancer treatment, IMO. @Chris Scorpio has some home test results that demonstrate why. The profile of cannabinoids is particularly rich, and the high levels of B-caryophyllene are an excellent source of relief from inflammation.

In the area of CBD strains I’ve heard tremendously satisfied reports coming in for Crop King’s CBDutch Treat. For my money Candida can’t be beat. Mixed with other strains with high THC it’s proving to be almost startling in how it can enhance the medicinal and euphoric effects.

You’ll get a stronger medicine by mixing flower material from more than one plant and make the oil from that mix. The synergistic effects are always enhanced.

@Bluesunshine, its a good thing that you’re starting with what are possibly sub-therapeutic doses. It gives your ECS time to adjust to the influx of phytocannabinoids. I’d suggest you try to avoid going directly to a higher dose and hang around in the lower levels, increasing the dose ever-so-slowly.

In this way you work with the ECS instead of coming in like a sledgehammer, trying to beat the cancer out.

That cancer is a part of you. What you’re working for is to have those cells quietly close up shop and be swept away by the cleaning crew with the least damage to the neighboring cells.

Cannabinoids won’t hurt the healthy cells the way conventional treatments will, but there’s no reason to use a flash mob of THC and CBD making all that noise when the gentle and steady influx of some reserve troop cannabinoids will do the trick over a longer timeframe.

We usually have more time than the medical community makes it feel like. :battingeyelashes: Fearing the inevitable arrival of death only clutters the signaling pathways your body uses to communicate.

You’ll be having your medical support team track the progress over time? It’s those scans and tests that’ll que your increases or decreases in dosing. Try to make increases small and wait at least a week before you add more in. Your ECS appreciates a feather’s touch that’ll help it work more efficiently.

I have a standard non-cannabis prescription for cancer recovery. This is offered in love: :circle-of-love:

1) Find someone in your life who will hug you and hold that hug for at least twenty seconds. That’s long enough to initiate a healing cascade through your cells, helping them find their way as a community back to homeostasis. Do this every day.

2) Find someone who will dedicate at least ten minutes a day to the practice of the two of you making each other laugh as hard as you can. Do this every day. :laughtwo: :rofl: :laugh:

The ECS depends on internal clarity to feel the vibrations of unhealthy cells. Tension crinkles up the intercellular matrix, making it difficult, if not impossible for receptors to receive signaling that would normally trigger the suicidal response of cancerous cells. Laughter releases this tension in a way nothing else can.

Cancer cells have more CB receptors than healthy cells. I’ve always thought that’s their way of making it easier for cannabinoids to signal the suicide switch. No cell wants to destroy the community. Cancer cells are sickness asking to be removed for the benefit of the community.

Just my personal observation. :battingeyelashes:

The more wonder you can allow yourself to feel in any given moment the easier it becomes for your body to heal. If you can stop paying so much attention to that sickness and more attention to anything else that makes you thrill with childlike wonder the more you get out of the way so your body can get back to its business of spontaneous healing.

Find yourself a copy of “Radical Remission.” Your oncologist wont be recommending you read it, which is enough reason to order one today. You were made to heal. Keep that joyful message on the front of your mind and let it be enough reason to smile. You were born with an ECS. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Granddaddy Purple is one of the most valuable choices for cancer treatment, IMO. @Chris Scorpio has some home test results that demonstrate why. The profile of cannabinoids is particularly rich, and the high levels of B-caryophyllene are an excellent source of relief from inflammation.

In the area of CBD strains I’ve heard tremendously satisfied reports coming in for Crop King’s CBDutch Treat. For my money Candida can’t be beat. Mixed with other strains with high THC it’s proving to be almost startling in how it can enhance the medicinal and euphoric effects.

You’ll get a stronger medicine by mixing flower material from more than one plant and make the oil from that mix. The synergistic effects are always enhanced.

@Bluesunshine, its a good thing that you’re starting with what are possibly sub-therapeutic doses. It gives your ECS time to adjust to the influx of phytocannabinoids. I’d suggest you try to avoid going directly to a higher dose and hang around in the lower levels, increasing the dose ever-so-slowly.

In this way you work with the ECS instead of coming in like a sledgehammer, trying to beat the cancer out.

That cancer is a part of you. What you’re working for is to have those cells quietly close up shop and be swept away by the cleaning crew with the least damage to the neighboring cells.

Cannabinoids won’t hurt the healthy cells the way conventional treatments will, but there’s no reason to use a flash mob of THC and CBD making all that noise when the gentle and steady influx of some reserve troop cannabinoids will do the trick over a longer timeframe.

We usually have more time than the medical community makes it feel like. :battingeyelashes: Fearing the inevitable arrival of death only clutters the signaling pathways your body uses to communicate.

You’ll be having your medical support team track the progress over time? It’s those scans and tests that’ll que your increases or decreases in dosing. Try to make increases small and wait at least a week before you add more in. Your ECS appreciates a feather’s touch that’ll help it work more efficiently.

I have a standard non-cannabis prescription for cancer recovery. This is offered in love: :circle-of-love:

1) Find someone in your life who will hug you and hold that hug for at least twenty seconds. That’s long enough to initiate a healing cascade through your cells, helping them find their way as a community back to homeostasis. Do this every day.

2) Find someone who will dedicate at least ten minutes a day to the practice of the two of you making each other laugh as hard as you can. Do this every day. :laughtwo: :rofl: :laugh:

The ECS depends on internal clarity to feel the vibrations of unhealthy cells. Tension crinkles up the intercellular matrix, making it difficult, if not impossible for receptors to receive signaling that would normally trigger the suicidal response of cancerous cells. Laughter releases this tension in a way nothing else can.

Cancer cells have more CB receptors than healthy cells. I’ve always thought that’s their way of making it easier for cannabinoids to signal the suicide switch. No cell wants to destroy the community. Cancer cells are sickness asking to be removed for the benefit of the community.

The more wonder you can allow yourself to feel in any given moment the easier it becomes for your body to heal. If you can stop paying so much attention to that sickness and more attention to anything else that makes you thrill with childlike wonder the more you get out of the way so your body can get back to its business of spontaneous healing.

Find yourself a copy of “Radical Remission.” Your oncologist wont be recommending you read it, which is enough reason to order one today. You were made to heal. Keep that joyful message on the front of your mind and let it be enough reason to smile. You were born with an ECS. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I must agree with Sue

GDP is an amazing strain, why I have crossed it with so many other strains

My favorite is GDP x ACDC..... Im growing Candida now and will be crossing it with GDP as well

@SeedsMan has all these strains to purchase, they also have a few other 30/1 CBD strains that I'm also growing now

Mixing two strains in oil is great like She said. You can tailor the ratio to what works best for you since we all react differently to strains and ratios of CBD and THC

Good luck

Find yourself a copy of “Radical Remission.” Your oncologist wont be recommending you read it, which is enough reason to order one today. You were made to heal. Keep

Lightworker81 The inflammation is in colon,, bit of prostate cancer there as well and the two are probably linked but I am not doing any conventional treatment whatever the outcome of my decisions!
Just diet and herbs,, actually things are going better than I had even hoped with diet alone so I see the herbs as an extra rather than a main part of my treatment.

One of the strains I will probably be using is DP Mazar but I want something with CBD in there as well. I an not 100% set on the mazar and also have nothrern lights in mind but concerned it may be a very smelly plant. I do have a tent and good filtration but have people living all around me that I do not want to disturb.

Thinking I can use the strains I mentioned at night as I am not fond of the stoned feeling so something for through the day is my thoughts but I can mix and blend as I go,, have a bit of fun.

Presently using a bit of butter administer once a day PR as I don't even have much of that. It was made from the clippings of a few plants a friend grew it is very weak but it is relieving things nicely until I can get sorted with something more appropriate for the task.

I realise most would think me silly to not go have my prostate hacked out but I have no faith in current forms of what is refered to as treatment and I will not let then poke and prod at me like an old engine.

sorry to hear of your diagnosis . You sound like someone very close to me . He chose quality over quantity and it has now spread everywhere :(
One tip someone mentioned was that I should have recommended rso suppositories for a colon cancer diagnosis . I was not aware of his fight until recently so my conscious is clear but I wonder, now 10 years later if that might have saved my friends life .
Keep fighting , and try to stay positive ! namaste ❤️

Sweetsue,

A big thank you for taking the time to write all that,,,,, sincerely! I think we are probably similar in outlook and perspective!

I am not panicking at all or even worrying,, I've been waiting for the cooler weather to come before starting the grow which has been about 6 mths,, so no panic.
As a retired osteopath I was taught by a great guy a lifetime ago that, there are two things that will kill a cancer patient quicker than cancer it's self,, one's the treatment and two's the fear,, but not necessary in that order.

Things are going well just with diet and the little bit of herb I put in each night.
I believe the body always dose it's best to heal,, if we give it a chance and that is very much what I'm doing.
We now live in a society where the attitude is if a little is good then more will be better,, but I don't buy it.

To be honest I walked away on the "medical team" I can do with out their attitude based on there belief and learning,, to the man with the hammer every problem's a nail.

I know how I'm feeling and I know how I felt when I first realised there was a problem and definitely it's getting better. I had a friend that sorted his prostate cancer with diet alone, after the Dr's had failed, it took him 28 mths,, and now his only reget is that he let the Dr's do their thing in the first place. Of course he will be staying on the diet.

I haven't looked a the strains you recommended yet but look forward to doing so and feel that I have got good and heart felt guidance from yourself.

I have to say at this stage the people around here are amazing in there sincerity and attitude,,, I am so glad I joined.

Best Wishes, B,S

I must agree with Sue

GDP is an amazing strain, why I have crossed it with so many other strains

My favorite is GDP x ACDC..... Im growing Candida now and will be crossing it with GDP as well

@SeedsMan has all these strains to purchase, they also have a few other 30/1 CBD strains that I'm also growing now

Mixing two strains in oil is great like She said. You can tailor the ratio to what works best for you since we all react differently to strains and ratios of CBD and THC

Good luck
Chris Scorpio,

Thank you for that,, I look forward to doing a bit of reading later this evening.
As I said to sue "I have to say at this stage the people around here are amazing in there sincerity and attitude,,, I am so glad I joined"
I look forward to reading a bit on the GDP and the ACDC.
I just worry a little that I do not have enough experience to cope with growing a strain that may be beyond my ability at this stage and end up with nothing... or have something that has such a smell that I cannot control it and the neighbors might start getting nasty as I live in an apartment,
I do have a carbon filter but worry it may not cope.

B,S

It’s a fine line to contain the smell, but you’ll find it. A good fan is worth its weight in gold. @Van Stank can testify to the importance of investing your money on the fan.

Be aware that you’ll quickly become nose-blind to the flowering smells of cannabis. The fan and filter will control most, if not all, but it’s worth it to bring in a friend every now and then to see if they can smell the grow, and to what level.

Growing is easier than you can imagine. Remember we call it “weed” because they’re nearly impossible to kill. :laughtwo: We have members experimenting with scheduled stresses to increase oil diversity. Cannabis is a most forgiving factory of essential oils. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Regardless of the yields this membership has developed many ways to increase potency and bioavailability. You’ve come to the right virtual neighborhood. :hug:

sorry to hear of your diagnosis . You sound like someone very close to me . He chose quality over quantity and it has now spread everywhere :(
One tip someone mentioned was that I should have recommended rso suppositories for a colon cancer diagnosis . I was not aware of his fight until recently so my conscious is clear but I wonder, now 10 years later if that might have saved my friends life .
Keep fighting , and try to stay positive ! namaste ❤
Northern Hydro, Thank you for your kind words.
Nothing is guaranteed in this life,, well apart from the fact that one day we will die.
I have some friends that think I'm a foolish,, I also have one friend about to have his second kidney removed due to the treatment he had for cancer,,, he still has the cancer and soon no kidneys thanks to the chemo.
He was zealous in telling me that "I" was being foolish ,, I just looked at him and said "Tony it doesn't all ways work and we must each take steps according to our beliefs experience and education"
He stopped lecturing from that moment.
You must never beat yourself up for trying to help a friend any more than the Dr's should beat themselves up for trying to help the only way they know how according to their education. At the end of the day we each must make our own choices and recognise first and foremost that life is not forever and the choice for treatment is our own alone. The is always going to be horror stories both sides of the fence but never an iron clad guarantee.
I do not believe that we can fight cancer,, when people fight the is always an element of fear,, and while there was a bit of fear initially with myself I let it go the day I let my Dr go and started making my own decisions. Yes there was a few sleepless nights at the beginning but they were short lived. For myself it is more just and interesting journey at this stage,,, not good or bad,, it's just part of my experience.

Best Wishes, B.S

It’s a fine line to contain the smell, but you’ll find it. A good fan is worth its weight in gold. @Van Stank can testify to the importance of investing your money on the fan.

Be aware that you’ll quickly become nose-blind to the flowering smells of cannabis. The fan and filter will control most, if not all, but it’s worth it to bring in a friend every now and then to see if they can smell the grow, and to what level.

Growing is easier than you can imagine. Remember we call it “weed” because they’re nearly impossible to kill. :laughtwo: We have members experimenting with scheduled stresses to increase oil diversity. Cannabis is a most forgiving factory of essential oils. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Regardless of the yields this membership has developed many ways to increase potency and bioavailability. You’ve come to the right virtual neighborhood. :hug:

Thank you Sue, I have a few good fans and the filter is hugely over sized for the tent I tend to spend and over-speck most mechanical things.
Had a look at the GDP and I don't know,, I feel drawn to the N,Lights at present more from the point of the GDP with probably have me desirous of food and part of my treatment is 24 hr gaps between food all vegan and eating lightly.
But early days yet for the decision on what to use.

Best Wishes, B.S.

Best Wishes Blue,
Plenty of informed people here with good info. Chin up and best of luck with your strain selection.
Sooo many med strains now, it gets a bit daunting.
Lucky these days there are supportive people on sites like this. Not alone, thats for sure.

Best Wishes Blue,
Plenty of informed people here with good info. Chin up and best of luck with your strain selection.
Sooo many med strains now, it gets a bit daunting.
Lucky these days there are supportive people on sites like this. Not alone, thats for sure.
Thank you Lowrider.
I am really quite taken back at the generosity and spirit around here.

Best Wishes, Blue

Back
Top Bottom