Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Looking good Sisco. that Vantage is a easy growing plant. That camera ya got is working fantastic. Great looking plant you got there. It sure could've used another week or two of veg for my likes, but it's a pretty one.
Gl and Keep em Green

I'm particularly fond of this photo. Rock solid buddage brothage! :bravo:

P1000721.JPG

:adore:

Those are some nice photo set. Keep them coming. Very healthy and frosty. Vantage!

:thumb: sure will! Thanks 12 Member of the Year! :bravo:
Beautiful plant Sisco, I can't wait to get some Vantage beans going.

I can't wait to give you the smoke report! I'll have to find me a test dummy..
damm you got a party in apot for sure with that plant!!!
good job on the sugarcoated plants
:thanks:

:Namaste:

Looking good Sisco. that Vantage is a easy growing plant. That camera ya got is working fantastic. Great looking plant you got there. It sure could've used another week or two of veg for my likes, but it's a pretty one.
Gl and Keep em Green
I'll be flowering the mother one day and I think but am about to get a bunch of clones off her for a PROJECT. :high-five: thanks for introducing me to her KINE

Lookin DAMN GOOD SISCO!!!!!!!!
NO...:thanks:
those are some amazing looking plants. Great job, Bless....:bravo:
Thanks my friend I appreciate your comments :thumb:
I'm particularly fond of this photo. Rock solid buddage brothage! :bravo:

P1000721.JPG

:adore:

Thanks X my friend, I'll take a picture of her in the skinny before I chop...

Sheeeeeiiiit:thumb:

:welcome: and stick around :peace:

My mother plants getting some nice clone materials...I'll be taking a few real soon to start my Earth Box return... All clones this time..no boys allowed!

I've always pushed my girls up on the cfl's, they get a little bit of a burn which is how I like them...tighter nodes.

I lifted the lights up a little for the video but it's right on them, I've done some more LST adjusting this morning so some to of the tops may be pointing out instead of up...when they do they'll get "branded" on the cfl and I'll raise them another notch...and repeat.

PotChimp's Test Dummy resume:

Qualifications - Laboratory Test Monkey for Mexican paraquat marijuana eradication project.
Results - Smoked it all up and hashed up the paraquat-sprayed trim; got a little buzz but nothing to post a smoke report about.

References - Lancelot Link, Cheetah, Curious George, more available upon request.

PotChimp's Test Dummy resume:

Qualifications - Laboratory Test Monkey for Mexican paraquat marijuana eradication project.
Results - Smoked it all up and hashed up the paraquat-sprayed trim; got a little buzz but nothing to post a smoke report about.

References - Lancelot Link, Cheetah, Curious George, more available upon request.

Drug testing is a must! So bring whatever you have...
:high-five:

sometimes i feel like i come in here and your growing a new plants..i know you have veging plants and blooming plants BUT how many are you growing all together? ive lost track lol

2 Vantage about to drop

2 Vantage in 2nd week of flower

2 Mother plants Vantage and Humbolt 47

1 accidental clone from the Humbolt that I stuck into a rockwool cube last Monday.

Back
Top Bottom