Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Sorry been awhile since I drove thru. But that's a good thing as in a watch pot shit is true. I come back and see the size that Paki-R is putting on, she's looking great. Hope mine holds a candle to it. I got mine under a MH 600 with a 20/4 lighting regiment. I'd love to use a HPS or better yet grow it outside but Flower room is in use and mother nature isn't really coperating with my plans. I still have 8 fem low ryder seeds from Budda Seeds that I will grow one out soon as the sun comes out, July or so. Hope the new stock works out good for ya.
Well Sisco I'll be back in abit looks great Dude.
Keepem Green

Great to hear from you Sisco :Namaste:

Thank you very much for the early congrats yet you never know what can happen. I haven't been here too long but I've seen some crazy stuff in my day lol:smokin:

It feels so awesome coming over here, I've learned a lot from you friend.:Namaste:

That has to be the best looking plant I have ever seen for 35 days!! Wowza that is so fast! lol:clap::smokin::high-five::bravo:

:thanks: for everything Sisco!!!

Hahaha, yes...it's anyones race still.

I'm glad that you found some use of my journals. I've pretty much gone through all the "no-no's" for you and all the NewB's behind me...lol :lot-o-toke:

This here Paki is a 45-55 from seed finisher...it's starting to yellow so I'm pretty close to the chop, I'm watering it with Mollass.

I appreciate you being around still, we would really miss you!

aloha bro! :) That Pakistan Ryder looks great, OMM grew one too.. I liked it! It wasn't that big however!!

Not doing hempy for the auto girl huh? Or did I see it wrong? Looked like soil. :) You can do it all!!

The whole plant going to a hash bucket you say? That should yield nice!! Man, making hash is what I'm most looking forward to.. Buds are nice, but well made hash is still king in my book.

"No Hempy for you!" says the Sisco to the Paki.

I had this "holy-pot" and FF soil, so I went for it. I have put Vapaya #2 into a 5 gallon soil bucket too. I think it's safer to run soil in the warmer temps, hempy's can be a PITA with heat...I've learned that lesson well.

Hash, the smell, the taste, the BUZZ! I made a great Kandy Kush full melt ball out of the 4 plants I grew, that was the sweetest and badest smoke ever!

I did learn that I could have made even more, but of a lesser quality if I had run it through the "works" again. This time I will.

Great to see you are doing well, I feel like I owe you a hug and a thanks for doing what your doing.

Take care brother and keep doing good by my Uncle O, he loves you bro. :thumb:

hash bucket oh hash bucket how i love thee! lol i was quite impressed with the cream caramel auto it produced a lot of hard dense nugs no popcorn,and only a couple grams trimmings, it knockes me out too me likey, oh and the cured bud smells exactly like a box of fruity pebbles, might try that one sometime

I'm sure I will, now that you put it like that! :thumb:

Sorry been awhile since I drove thru. But that's a good thing as in a watch pot shit is true. I come back and see the size that Paki-R is putting on, she's looking great. Hope mine holds a candle to it. I got mine under a MH 600 with a 20/4 lighting regiment. I'd love to use a HPS or better yet grow it outside but Flower room is in use and mother nature isn't really coperating with my plans. I still have 8 fem low ryder seeds from Budda Seeds that I will grow one out soon as the sun comes out, July or so. Hope the new stock works out good for ya.
Well Sisco I'll be back in abit looks great Dude.
Keepem Green

Hey gro-bro! I'm sure you'll get a great harvest, probably show us all how MH can produce the same Donkey sized buds you're famouse for. lol

No joke man, you have a great talent.

OK so...

This is Vapaya #1 all of it.

P1010684.JPG

This is Vapaya #2 in her soil, a short 5 gallon, I think I transplanted her last.. Friday?
P10106881.JPG

This one is Vapaya #3 (she's going into a 2.5 gallon holy-pot tonight)
P1010687.JPG

Nephew you are really something Buddy. :circle-of-love:

That box of Vapaya #1 is beautiful.....can't wait until they start. :bravo:

Your skills are becoming just like our hero Norcaliwoods. :grinjoint::green_heart:

Hey Unk-O! I'm back from lighting up some fireworks.. I love having kids for an excuse. :high-five:

Yes, the Vapaya #1 is actually for a few friends of mine that have got no $ and lots of pain. We need to do what we can, when we can.

Well, I promised some close ups of the Paki...

Before a clean up

P10106912.JPG
P10106922.JPG
P10106942.JPG

I don't know why I get some pics to auto rotate and some don't... after I cleaned her up
P10106991.JPG
P10106972.JPG

P10107082.JPG

P10107051.JPG

The Vapaya #3 in it's new soil and Holy pot!
P10107091.JPG

Looking good, finished another with some nice buds, very nice again and bless as always....

Looking alot better. I hope she turns out to make some good meds. Not a bad looking little plant. I put mine in a 2X4 under a 250 watter hps the other 'day'. Can you see any difference in root structure? You know how when ya grow in regular plastic pots how the roots follow the sides and they never seem to use the dirt in the center of the pot. I know when I use smart pots, the roots fill every inch of the medium. Holy Pot Batman' time to grow some God Bud. I've thought about getting some for real. GL there Sisco,
and Keepem Green

Looking alot better. I hope she turns out to make some good meds. Not a bad looking little plant. I put mine in a 2X4 under a 250 watter hps the other 'day'. Can you see any difference in root structure? You know how when ya grow in regular plastic pots how the roots follow the sides and they never seem to use the dirt in the center of the pot. I know when I use smart pots, the roots fill every inch of the medium. Holy Pot Batman' time to grow some God Bud. I've thought about getting some for real. GL there Sisco,
and Keepem Green

I just gave her the chop, took the main cola and a couple sisters for reg. smoke....the rest of her is in the bucket chillin' out!

I checked on the roots, and every inch was used, fine roots through it all.

I found bugs living in the FF soil. I keep my soil in the Veg. chamber, I don't think it came from me. I'm breaking out the SNS thanks for hooking me up!

Thanks for dropping in NCW :Namaste:

sisco!!! homie !! lookin and soundin badassarama !! well im making my rounds before im offline for a few weeks, i shall deeply miss all the progress and chatter im my 420 mag familys journals,,,=-{ keep up the good work, i may peek in on everybody a bit from my moms house parting is such sweet sorrow lol i'll be back with new things to delight! or at least look at :rofl: you keep on rokkin the grow !! cant wait to see how things be cookin by then!! party on garth!!

sisco!!! homie !! lookin and soundin badassarama !! well im making my rounds before im offline for a few weeks, i shall deeply miss all the progress and chatter im my 420 mag familys journals,,,=-{ keep up the good work, i may peek in on everybody a bit from my moms house parting is such sweet sorrow lol i'll be back with new things to delight! or at least look at :rofl: you keep on rokkin the grow !! cant wait to see how things be cookin by then!! party on garth!!

Ai caramba! It's cool brother.
I don't have pictures of anything because I left my camera (again) at someone else's house. I'll get it back this weekend.

Thanx a lot for the kindness.

ASTA LA VISTA MI AMIGO!

Back
Top Bottom