Lemon Paradise's Little Garden - Perpetual

Lemon Paradise

Hey everyone,
Well I decided that I would finally start a journal, since I have been getting bugged by a few people to start one. :)

The main reason I have not started one, is the wife is really not into me posting anything to do with MJ on the net. I have tried to explain to her about the safety here, that the servers are in Canada, that no one knows who I am, etc... but she just will not have any of it.. But I went looking at the pics I have upped,, and I got over 150 pics already :yikes: ... so I might as well start a journal.. lol

So, for those of you who have not seen any of my other threads,, I have one where I built my room,,
My New Room

It kinda details how I built it,, it is in my basement, and I had to clear the mold off the walls, deal with the dampness, and the dirt floor...

I started my first plant under a 150w hps in my bedroom closet before moving into this room.. that plant can be seen here
My First Plant

and it was the first plant to go into the new room, and the first to be harvested..

So a little background on the room and setup.

My friend and I joined together to start the perpetual, and we have split the costs of building the room and supplies etc. The room is 8 x 8, of which we are using a 4 x 8 section for flower. We have 1 400w HPS and 1 600w HPS in the flower section, with lumenaire 6" hoods, and a 6" fan (435 cfm) right now using ona to combat odor.

IMG10.jpg

IMG44.jpg

We also have a veg cab in the room, outside dimensions is 2x3x5, inside is a little smaller..

IMG179.jpg

We have a 14w bloom boss LED for the nursery, a 45w bloom boss LED for the start of veg, and a 150 w hps on the left side of the veg cab,, I will be replacing it soon with a 90w UFO,, the LEDs have been great for veg, and I think the 90W UFO will outperform the 150w HPS

We are using the Canna nute lineup,, well the Bio-canna,, all the organic stuff, and we are using the cannaterra soil (again the bio-organic stuff), right now using it straight from the bag, not adding perlite or anything else

We are experimenting between 2 gal and 3 gal pots for flower,, until we see what is the best yeild/cost for the soil,, if it is worth the extra soil, nutes etc to go with the larger pots...

For the strains,, we have a g-13, a god bud, bubbleberry, and new strains from seed,, DNA genetics Sharksbreath, White Russian, medical 1024 (we got 2 of those)

so far the white russian and sharksbreath have been put into flower, and both are girls :yahoo:

Ultimately, we would like to harvest 2 plants every 2 weeks for our own stash.

these are some pics from a little while ago

veg cab...
IMG183.jpg

IMG180.jpg

IMG182.jpg

IMG390.jpg

flower
IMG194.jpg

IM0549.jpg

IMG3401.jpg

IMG3391.jpg

and this was a g-13 that started behaving badly,, (trying to grow sacks..) so we chopped her down on 7/13,, trichs were about 10% amber..

IM603.jpg

IM604.jpg

IM598.jpg

IM597.jpg

IMG425.jpg

IMG424.jpg

IMG423.jpg

and a quick look at the nursery

IMG421.jpg

IMG422.jpg

so there you are,, hopefully no toooooo long of an introduction, but there is alot of stuff going on, and I wanted to get everyone up to speed.

I will try to get some shots of the white russian, sharksbreath and 1024 over the weekend,, and I will probably be putting the 1024's into flower this weekend..
:peace: :hookah: :thanks: :thanks:

:thanks: langa.. It will be interesting, to be sure.. (oh and I didn't tell the wife.. haha,, so I cannot send thanks,, as of yet.) funny though,, she has no problems smoking the product :hookah: :rofl:

Looks great zen,I hear ya on the wife. My girl worries every time I post anything! :) That G13 looks amazing,love the bright color. I'm very interested to see the G and God Bud grow,G is one of my favorites but I can't get it anymore. :peace:

:thanks: 420warrior,
thanks for stopping in.
that g13 is the stickiest bud so far,, it just shines like diamonds in the grow room. and your fingers get so sticky when you mollest her,, I mean check her buds for any abnormalities :)

nice HerbZen i am in for the haul my missus know aboutmy journal its not the journal it the hours i sit :reading420magazine:that pisses her off but when you start a thread you have to finish :peace: and good luck

haha,, yeah, I do most of my :reading420magazine: at work... hehe,, since I am the IT guy, and I got my stuff running pretty smoothly :wood: I have a little spare time during the day to be here,, and who is gonna tell on me? I manage the web-filter :)

Looks good brother!
:peace:
:thanks: CocoJoe

Herb Zen! Looking great!

Can't wait to see how the rest turn out! :goodluck:

:Thankyou: ConqueringLOJ

well, I was checking on the girls last nig, and the Sharksbreath is definately a girl :yahoo: and she is starting a real nice stretch, she grew like 2 inches over night it seems...

so for the new strains, originally had 4 seeds, barney's farm violater kush, a white russian (forgot the farm), and 2 medical 1024, also had 2 freebies DNA genetics Rocklock and Sharksbreath.

the rocklock never germed, and the violater kush, died shortly after throwing out a tap root :rip: that left us with 4 good healthy plants, and now we know for sure 2 of them are girls... we have the 2 1024s in the veg cab, and will be putting them into flower this weekend. They were fem seeds, so hopefully one is a girl...

if you look in the pictures above, under the veg cab,, 3rd pic, has a few of the babies,, this was a little while ago..

in the green pot, top left corner is the sharksbreath, in the orange pot, bottom left corner, is a g13 clone, in middle row, bottom 2 are 1024, and the top one is the white russian, right side is some clones and I do not remember what at the moment.. :)

yeah, and it was free,, so no biggie... the one that I am really sad about was the violater kush.. but I got the sharksbreath to make up for it, :) also found out that the 1024 is a 9-10 week flower,, DoH!,, I sure hope the extra time is worth it,, but man, that's gonna F up the timing down the road.. we'll see

don't know, will have to go back to the site to check,, I though it was a indica dominant strain,, but the THC lvl was reportedly at 20-23%,, (I know it is marketing BS, and how you grow it will be part of the equation,, but it was the highest THC content listed of all the seeds I looked at.. :)

thanks Langa, the weekend kinda sucked for me,, except for the fact that I got a new toy,, a 90w UFO :yahoo:

dealing with one of the worst headaches I have had in a while both Sat and Sun, then up at 3am today puking my brains out... and both of my computers at home are dead,, Doh!, so I can't call out sick, since I cannot dial into work to get all the servers and stuff fired up..lol so here I am :)

Anyways, I got a bunch of pics, I will update in a bit.. but in the mean time, something to think about..

1. I got a 600w Lumatek digital ballast, it gets pretty hot, in a 8x8x6 room, how much do you think it contributes to the overall temp in the room? I made a homemade ballast cooler and was gonna put it up, but my buddy said it takes up too much room, and that it would not do any good anyways,, I am thinking it would reduce temps by at least 2-3 degrees... thought?

2. I am getting notices from the gas company,, something about haveing to change the meters every 7 years.. the problem is,, the meters are right next to my new room.... :hmmmm: what to do? I obviously do not want those nosey pr1cks snooping around my grow room,,

since lights are on from 12 to 12, I was thinking of telling them they can get there at 9am, and be done by noon, or go pound sand..lol

updates coming soon...

Allllllll righty then...
well, we had some stuff happen this weekend,, good stuff that is..

first off, we replaced that old (like 2 months) 150w hps.. (I cannot believe that I out grew that 150 in 2 months, ok, maybe 3..lol)

IMG441.jpg

IMG445.jpg

and the 1024 #1 still in the veg cab, under the new UFO
IMG447.jpg

here is a shot of the nursery,, many babies..
IMG450.jpg

and we put a sharks breath clone into a 1 gal pot
IMG448-sb.jpg

we also took out 1 1024 (#2) out and put her into flower
IMG438-1024-2.jpg

IMG428-1024-2.jpg

IMG429-1024.jpg

this is the 1024 in the veg cab
IMG430-1024.jpg

this is the sharksbreath in flower
IMG426-sb.jpg

IMG439-sb.jpg

g-13 in flower
IMG437-g13.jpg

god bud in veg cab
IMG431-god.jpg

a bubble berry I am f'ing with,, fimmed a few times now,, in veg cab
IMG432-bub2.jpg

and a ak47 about 2 weeks away
IMG434-ak.jpg

and some bubbleberry in flower
IMG435-bubble.jpg

so, now that the 150 was replaced with the 90w ufo, the temp in the veg cab is the same as the temp in the main room. and the overall temp went down 2 degrees by removing the 150 hps..

still dealing with those damn fungus gnats, I think I will look for the gnatrol stuff next..

thanks Langa, the weekend kinda sucked for me,, except for the fact that I got a new toy,, a 90w UFO :yahoo:

dealing with one of the worst headaches I have had in a while both Sat and Sun, then up at 3am today puking my brains out... and both of my computers at home are dead,, Doh!, so I can't call out sick, since I cannot dial into work to get all the servers and stuff fired up..lol so here I am :)

Anyways, I got a bunch of pics, I will update in a bit.. but in the mean time, something to think about..

1. I got a 600w Lumatek digital ballast, it gets pretty hot, in a 8x8x6 room, how much do you think it contributes to the overall temp in the room? I made a homemade ballast cooler and was gonna put it up, but my buddy said it takes up too much room, and that it would not do any good anyways,, I am thinking it would reduce temps by at least 2-3 degrees... thought?

2. I am getting notices from the gas company,, something about haveing to change the meters every 7 years.. the problem is,, the meters are right next to my new room.... :hmmmm: what to do? I obviously do not want those nosey pr1cks snooping around my grow room,,

since lights are on from 12 to 12, I was thinking of telling them they can get there at 9am, and be done by noon, or go pound sand..lol

updates coming soon...

sorry to hear that mate hope your on the mend soon!!at leas you got a nice prezzie to make you feel better eh! regarding your ballast can you not get a extension lead so you can have the ballast outside the tent?my digital runs quite warm so if yours is a magnetic one could be like 5/6 degrees maybe i would try and get it out of there if poss, another thought if your are keeping it in there could you not somehow hook up your extraction so it runs close to it therefore taking the heat away??
i would tell them exactly that dont want anyone snooping!

Back
Top Bottom