Hi from socal!

Hello everyone! I’m from California and love to grow indoor and out. I love ethos genetics! Along with thug pug. I have none of each. I’m running killer og
Amnesia, hippy kush, and garlic.

I’m looking for a peaceful place to talk shop. (Not that disrespectful bs) That’s all. Share experiences.

Looking for mercyene dominant terps in strains to grow. If any have recommendations. Im all ears.

Hi there and welcome to 420 Magazine.

You have found the peaceful place you have been searching for, it is a sanctuary to all of us.
Glad to have you on board.

You will soon be inundated with welcoming messages.
Looking forward to you sharing your experiences with us.
Take care

Paul

I agree with Paul above, this is a good place, lots of good people and knowledge to share and discuss. Your strains sound great, maybe start a grow journal of them? If you do you can add the link to your signature so people can use it. Anyway, all the best!

Morning @CultivaionArt, and welcome to 420, a peaceful place it is. You will find answers to all you questions here. Hey would you like a little snow. It's -15C. here and everything has a two inch layer of ice on it from a noreaster that blew through on Friday. Socal sounds nice right about now. :lot-o-toke:

Hello everyone! I’m from California and love to grow indoor and out. I love ethos genetics! Along with thug pug. I have none of each. I’m running killer og

I’m looking for a peaceful place to talk shop. (Not that disrespectful bs) That’s all. Share experiences.

Looking for mercyene dominant terps in strains to grow. If any have recommendations. Im all ears.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @CultivationArt

Do you have any images of your ladies?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
I just started a journal

I hope everyone enjoys.
A lot of my friends (wife included) get really annoyed with me always talking about weed. Weather it be about my buds, plants, tents, stuff to order, and really anything related irritates them. Iv tired other forums. And seems like everyone is at a negative judgment and or a child trolling. I can read for hours and talk for more. I’m a real nerd when it comes to the culture. Some people like to draw. I like to grow beautiful plants.

Welcome to :420: @CultivationArt

looks like your off to a great start. You'll love this place, it's got to be one of the most positively cheerful places on the net. Negativity and putting others down is frowned upon, and gets actioned by our wonderful moderators.

I just started a journal

I hope everyone enjoys.
A lot of my friends (wife included) get really annoyed with me always talking about weed. Weather it be about my buds, plants, tents, stuff to order, and really anything related irritates them. Iv tired other forums. And seems like everyone is at a negative judgment and or a child trolling. I can read for hours and talk for more. I’m a real nerd when it comes to the culture. Some people like to draw. I like to grow beautiful plants.
I hear you brother! I love talking about my plants and grows, just have nobody outside 420 mag to talk with them about (the Mrs puts up with my ramblings, but it's not the same).

Welcome to :420: @CultivationArt

looks like your off to a great start. You'll love this place, it's got to be one of the most positively cheerful places on the net. Negativity and putting others down is frowned upon, and gets actioned by our wonderful moderators.

I hear you brother! I love talking about my plants and grows, just have nobody outside 420 mag to talk with them about (the Mrs puts up with my ramblings, but it's not the same).
Yes. You get it. Lol. Last few forums were far from family like. This is off to a good start tho. I like it. My wife @shortlove927 just created an account as well. Prolly to have a close eye on me and my future plans of purchases. So she’s tryin to put up with it more. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome.

You’ll see ill be on frequently

Back
Top Bottom