Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Here's the tent as it sits now. The TGA~Jack Skellington are in the front, OPP in the back. I'll take a pic of my veg tent in a few...
IMG_82841.JPG

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Wonderful times ahead folks :)

I agree bro. I am pretty stoked about it. Honestly I am more stoked about my veg tent than I have been in a long time. It's kind of nice to change things up every once in a while. I plan on keeping clones of the best dudes I find and we'll see if I can get a nice female of each too. I don't mind running smaller pots as long as they serve their purpose. Eventually we'll be back to the big plants again and try to hit 2lbs. Maybe I can do it with the TGA gear, we'll see.

Okay here is the veg tent, it still needs cleaned out some but, I gotta get some truffles done. I promised someone some 1000mg truffles. I have everything together, I just haven't had the energy to knock them out. Today I do. So...Veg tent...has 1 Lost Coast Hashplant (+3 clones) 16 Opp clones, 5 TGA Brian Berry Cough, 2 TGA ECSD X JTR and 3 GDP.

IMG_82891.JPG
IMG_82901.JPG

Looking good man! I think it's cool to see the grow vibe shift. I know most people wanna see the sexy buddage, but I like seeing all the boring veg shit too.

Some good genetics there too. :thumb:

I do it in another tent. I would not suggest playing with pollen if you don't want seeds in your other plants. Its dust and goes everywhere. Chances are high that you'll end up with unwanted beans. I can count on getting some that I didn't necessarily plan on. Its part of the game when you try to do this in tents and inside. A give and take kind of thing. Do you want beans more than you want anything else? is the question you have to ask yourself. I am breeding so all beans are welcome...lol
I wouldn't mind the beans at all I just don't want more beans than bud a few surprise cross beans would be great just don't want everything chop full of beans I was gonna wait till I could build a green house but if I could do it inside and not sacrifice my main crop but to just a hand full of seeds I am all in.
Thanks for the info. I love sour d also I have family that lives in New York and loved when they came to visit they would always bring me a small bag I miss living on the east coast(WV) and I have only been gone 6 months. but oregon is growing on me now that I will be a legal grower. Your grow is looking great by the way I can't wait to see what come out of this run

Give me a little bit to answer you guys. I've been doin "The truffle shuffle" for a while. Here's what I came up with...Salted caramel fondant centered by a soft caramel, wrapped in magic dark chocolate ganache, dipped in milk chocolate, then topped with toffee, milk chocolate drizzle and finished with pink Himalayan sea salt.
The one on the left is 1000mg, the one on the right is 500mg.
IMG_82943.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

:yummy:
But this is hard-core stuff I would just take 1/2 of that 500mg one and hope to don't pass out. :goodjob:

:yummy:
But this is hard-core stuff I would just take 1/2 of that 500mg one and hope to don't pass out. :goodjob:

Well I ate one of the half's in the pic and well, I kinda knew what was gonna happen. I passed out. Which is what they are intended to do. Knock the person that I made them for out. Originally I was trying to help him with his anxiety, but he challenged me to make a 1000mg truffle. Challenge accepted and I am pretty sure I completed the challenge. Now to make some unmedicated ones for his wife and I can move on...lol

I can't have dairy but I would eat that if it was infront of me

Bro, its soooo good. The guy at the lab told me how to complete that too, he has the same issue. Use that Tia coconut milk.

Ps..you'd never know you had the issue if you ate one of those, you'd be sleeping through the farts...LOL

I wish it was just farts I would be in the bathroom for hours it hurts just thinking about. Coconut milk has done wonders for me I made some pumpkin pie and sweet potato casserole for Christmas and you couldn't tell the difference I will have to make some that is infused next time just for me I don't think my girls family would be to happy if I got them high with baked goods lol

I know her brother and his wife would love it but her parents is what scares me

I know her brother and his wife would love it but her parents is what scares me

LOL you wouldnt have to worry long, they'd be asleep in 45 minutes. I ate 1/4 of one of the 500mg and it knocked me out...lol

See what I really do is "one off's" Most of these truffles I am making if I didn't take a pic I probably wouldn't remember, I get pretty baked to get to a place where things happen. I worked at a privately owned country club about 10 years ago and the owner would come in and say something along the lines of "I am hungry" meaning go make me something that nobody else will ever have. So that's what I did. I take the same approach to the truffles. One day I'll sell them. But I am having a blast making them for now. Those caramel ones are designed to sink the person I designed them for, some people have a much higher tolerance than others, he just seems to have the tolerance of a tank. I need to make his wife some unmedicated and that will be done.

I made new ganache that isn't stupid strong and am going to put some normal ones together today. These ones might be available to Patients in Michigan we'll see what happens.

My grow...
Yesterday the last day of veg for the big tent. The OPP are giving me new growth now and that means she's dug into her new home and ready to fly. So I will remove the GLR hour tonight and shorten the cycle to 11/13 and let them rip!!! I am excited to get some OPP again. The Jack Skellingtons have me pretty stoked too. Honestly I am just excited to have something flowering again. I kinda miss the big ass buds that were in my tent....Pics in a few.

IMG_82962.JPG
IMG_82971.JPG
IMG_82982.JPG
IMG_82992.JPG
IMG_8300.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Looking good I move this weekend and I will give myself a month to get settled then the fun will begin I think I have settled on a 5x5 tent with two p600 for flower and a 4x2 tent with a p300 for veg

Back
Top Bottom