Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

:bravo:

In my case I would hope for 100% girls but I believe you not.

Well...I'm kinda funny, I have the area conducive to produce females, if I get a dude fantastic. If not cool too. I'd like to breed and that is the plan. However if I end up with all females, so be it, I am fine with pheno hunting :D

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

I am taking things to the lab tomorrow morning. I'll have some extra truffles with me and maybe a bit of lchp. Stop in and say high...maybe you'll get a truffle...:high-five:

Man things are boring over here. Everything is happy and moving along. Nothing pic worthy though. I have some rooted OPP that is going into dirt today. All the beans are doing fantastic (aside from one an animal seemed to have snagged) the gdp are all nice, the tga beans are growing. Everything is moving along well.

I'll get the results from the edibles today and the flowers tomorrow. Those people are fun. No visible mold this time around, I didn't get high and transplant near the buds and dust my freshly washed flowers with roots. So I believe that issue has been solved. Otherwise stay tuned, I'll post them when I get them. I bet the girl at the lab $1 vs a truffle that I am over 25%, man I hope she owes me a dollar....lol

My friend, I love this light. Thank you for all your help. Bout halfway through flower & light has made them happy.

Speaking of happy, I'm a cancer survivor so also a cannacook. Man, I medicate everything. I suck though. Cannabutter, oil is awesome but I'm still learning to cook organics & use no sugar. I've become a 85% coco chocolate junky.
Sorry, dosed my sativa too high apparently.

Curso, hopefully everything is good?

Well funny you should ask bro...

First..I lost the bet!!! Big time, it just goes to show that our eyes cant judge what some chemistry can. 16.74%...I was super off man. Then I battled the PM on my plants. I just culled the skellingtons, they were just to small to try to play nurse to. So I took care of the OPP that caused the whole ordeal. I left them in the 2gl pots for about 1 month to long, then added a humidifier and whamo I had PM. Unhealthy plants...So now that they are dug into some nice soil and I treated them with some lemon juice/baking soda water and trusted that High Brix would win the day. I did that for like 3 days. Today...they are super happy. I am still going to sulfur burn in my tent's and room but for now. Gotta love a plant that resisted the mildew infestation. Alkaline water makes many living things happy, the ratio is the trick. I used 2tsp of each into 2qt of water and created a monsoon to ensure everything had been hit. That water raises the plants Ph to 8.0 and damages the cell walls in the PM and they die. I used another foilar to raise their defenses yesterday and today (pics in a few) they are happy. There are a few "burns" in some leaf but that is much fuckin better than PM. So...back on track. The veg tent is fine...the lchp I have in there had it too..it was treated in the same manor and is fine too.

But here's the thing. Had I treated smaller plants in a similar way they would have died. Please dont try that shit. It wasn't a fun fight..the lchp in veg is bigger than the skellingtons and were clones...it had a chance...

Wow bummer on the pm bro. Glad you got it sorted though. Man pm scares me and I haven't even started yet!

Wow bummer on the pm bro. Glad you got it sorted though. Man pm scares me and I haven't even started yet!

Man...it was my own fault. Had I bumped up the pot this all would have been avoided...:) I wasnt to happy about it. I did get some clones that weren't effected of the Jack Skellingtons and all the babies seem to be happy. So we'll still sulfur burn but it looks like the OPP did what I had hoped it would do, time will tell though.

Okay here are some pics from today...I am happy with where things are at now.
IMG_83161.JPG
IMG_83181.JPG
IMG_83192.JPG
IMG_83222.JPG
IMG_83231.JPG
IMG_83272.JPG
IMG_83264.JPG
IMG_83253.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Looking amazing my friend! The amazing Curso strikes again! WB homey :)

Sometimes even the cleanest environments can become contaminated. It's just nature man. Glad to see that hazard is in your rear view mirror. Onward...

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom