Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

In the left back corner are 3 gdp...the right corner are 2 ecsd x jtr...the middle 4 are brian berry cough....the front is a mix of OPP and LCHP clones...

IMG_83442.JPG

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

You're a beat Curso, keep it up.

Thanks man!!!

Those opp look sooo happy man. That's defo a keeper pheno. :thumb:

Yeah bro...I really like what this pheno has done, she's pulled through thats for sure. The fact she tested over 20% is a bonus too.

Well hung! Well done!

Hello Curso,

Ive been reading through your past few grows and have been impressed. You have been producing some monsters. I have just started my first grow but hope to switch over to Docs HB kit for the second. My main concern now is getting my environment set up correctly. Just wondering how your tent is set up. Are you running Co2? What type of controller your running? I have a link to my grow if anyone is interested in checking out what I've been doing so far and have posted some of my concerns there. I don't think i have ever smoked weed near 25% THC. I would be an absolute mess. :peace:

Hello Curso,

Ive been reading through your past few grows and have been impressed. You have been producing some monsters. I have just started my first grow but hope to switch over to Docs HB kit for the second. My main concern now is getting my environment set up correctly. Just wondering how your tent is set up. Are you running Co2? What type of controller your running? I have a link to my grow if anyone is interested in checking out what I've been doing so far and have posted some of my concerns there. I don't think i have ever smoked weed near 25% THC. I would be an absolute mess. :peace:

Thank you!!!

I do not run Co2, only because I grow in a tent and have to run the fan 24/7, it would be a waste of cash to blow it out into my room. Also, Co2 causes a bit more stretch so if height control is an issue, you might want to think twice about Co2. Otherwise...that stuff is the shit.

I do not us a controller. I have to play with the environment of my entire room. It became easier with the addition of led, platinumled in particular, they run much, much cooler than the lighting I used before.

That OPP is pretty crazy man, I know given another 2-3 weeks it'll hit 25%. She was 22.43% early. Its for sure a crazy fun smoke, I can only do like 3-4 bong rips of that shit.

Day 16 of 11/13~

Things are taking off very well. I am very happy with the way everything looks. Veg is going well, 2 GDP and an OPP that I am making a mother all got transplanted, so did the LCHP that I have in there as a back up plan.

My P450 :: Platinum Grow Lights are really kicking ass on these 2 plants. I am happy I decided to run 2. It looks like its going to work out well. I know this strain pretty well, I created it...lol

What more can I say about DocBud's HiBrix Blend? I mean really...go back to when I threw these plants in, they were sick until they dug into the soil. That speaks volumes to me. Yeah the strain has a bit to do with it, but she was suffering until she grew some roots into the nice fresh soil....

Here they are as they sit today...
IMG_83691.JPG
IMG_83701.JPG
IMG_83711.JPG
IMG_83722.JPG
IMG_83751.JPG
IMG_83741.JPG
IMG_83731.JPG
IMG_83761.JPG
IMG_83771.JPG
IMG_83781.JPG

I smoked this bud in a joint last night to help me get creative with the last truffle....It was fantastic....
IMG_8366.JPG

It worked so well, that I made this..whiskey cherries, salted caramel/cinnamon fondant, dark/white ganache, milk coating, toasted hazelnuts. This is for a friend that does testing for me. Its unmedicated...
IMG_83672.JPG

And the rest of her's finished...
IMG_83681.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

:biglaugh:I don't know what looks better your food or your weed.

Back
Top Bottom