Horse's Crawlspace Grow

High All,

Whoa, last month has been a whirlwind. Weddings, funerals, and birthdays. I have been gardening, though, just haven't had time to journal it. I'm going to try to play catch up...

Yep! Horse! Time stops in grows! :smokin: At least it sure seems that way......then it changes and you have no time to do anything else. Kinda of like the military.....hurry up and wait! :smokin:

Ha, my favorite army phrase was "smoke 'em if you got 'em" :Rasta:

Good luck on the conversion ! Just don't mention it if it doesn't work! :tokin:

The conversion took, more to follow. How's that for a hook?

hi Horse, hows that scrog coming along?

Getting close? Looks like they're getting fat.

I'm the only one getting fat :) But the girls are getting snow on the roof!

That sea of green is so beautiful, so many different ways to train MJ, such a remarkable plant. :peace:

The circus pony of flora :yummy:

Whers the horse probably trimmin bud And smokin LOL:goodluck: BC

I know it's hard to belive, but the only thing I've been able to trim is my beard :cool: so, I've been doing some extra smoking to make up for that :blunt:

I think he bounced. Sucks for him.

I'm back, I think :smokin:

Ok kidz,

I think this is where I left off about a month ago... good thing I left a trail of roaches to find my way back :yummy:

Last episode:

DSC080922.jpg

Today:

DSC08174.jpg

DSC08177.jpg

Lots of small buds, lots of trichs:

DSC08177.jpg

DSC08173.jpg

DSC08178.jpg

Trichs are maybe 30% amber. I hope they'll be choppable this weekend, I've got other plans for their bedroom:cool:

Everything, except the scrog, has been repotted into coco hempies.

1st up was this Jack Herer.

Oct. 6:

DSC080872.jpg

Today:

DSC08190.jpg

I filled the bottom of a 10l hempy bucket w/ #3 perlite about an inch above the hole. I got GH Grotech coco, which seems to be pretty fine, so I cut it w/ 1/4 perlite, incorporated 4.5 tbs of OC+, then a couple of inches of hydroton to top it off.

She loved it, and is revegging:

DSC08193.jpg

next stop, the Flower Zone :yummy:

Two weeks ago I got another 2'x4'x4' tent. The crawl space severely limits my choices. :(

I repotted Jamaica in what I thought was the same way I did the Jack, only I used Lowe's house brand of TRF, the 3 month stuff.

Before:

DSC08090.jpg

A week later:

DSC08162.jpg

She started looking pretty saggy. The runoff was rusty looking. Interesting, because it seemed clear when I prepped the coco. So, I flushed this weekend:

DSC08191.jpg

I think she's trying to make the turn from pre-flower to revegging?

DSC08206.jpg

DSC08209.jpg

DSC08210.jpg

DSC08211.jpg

Two weeks ago, I took the big JH and Jamaica from a 6/6/6/6 light schedule to 20/4. JH has taken off. Lots of new tender growth.

Jamaica is a week behind behind in the repotting, but same on the light schedule. I want to get some Jamaican clones, but the stems seem way too woody, think she'll put out some tender ones? She showed pre-flowers about 2 1/2 months ago, that's when she went into 6/6/6/6. This flowering thing started after the 20/4 switch...any ideas what's up?

I'd like to put the JH into flower in two weeks, and I'm hoping Jamaica not too far behind.

Here they are, just hanging out:

DSC08189.jpg

On to tent #2:

White Russian on the left, Jack Herer on the right.
6/6/6/6 since the end of July?

DSC08200.jpg

I got this WR in the beginning of July

DSC07757.jpg

DSC07813.jpg

Today:

DSC08201.jpg

She has always looked weird and fuzzy w/ trichs.

This JH came with the WR, and has been a runt all along, compared to the big JH.

DSC08202.jpg

They were both repotted from perlite into coco and OC+ last weekend. They seem to have taken it in stride.

And last but not least, a couple of clones living in tent #1 (20/4).

A power plant clone taken in deep flower from the scrog understory. About 3 weeks in a coco mini-hempy.

DSC08198.jpg

She's hanging in there as an experiment.

This was taken off the big JH...

DSC08194.jpg

DSC08195.jpg

Rootie Kazootie:

DSC08196.jpg

DSC08197.jpg

Interesting that most of the roots seem to come out about an inch from the top of the coco?

Both clones were scraped, split, dipped in Olivia's, then put in the coco almost as far as the perlite. Future generations, or science experiments?

:peace:

Hey Buddy :Rasta:

WR looks droopy to me too. Wonder what's up with that?

The Jack looks great!

For me...would you wrap some black tape around that bluish clear pot and hide those roots from the lights? Makes me nervous! :Rasta:

Good to hear you got a tent! :popcorn:

Hey Buddy :Rasta:

WR looks droopy to me too. Wonder what's up with that?

The Jack looks great!

For me...would you wrap some black tape around that bluish clear pot and hide those roots from the lights? Makes me nervous! :Rasta:

Good to hear you got a tent! :popcorn:

Hey OMM,

The WR has always looked like that since I got her as a clone, except smaller :) She has stayed in the same state of semi-flower. The leaves ARE droopy, but they're not soft, still have turgor, and are shiney. The 6/6/6/6 really seems to inhibit growth.

My son took some clones from her that are vegging now, and they look the same, just bigger. So, if she don't do it... her sister will :Rasta:

The clones are an experiment, but I have dressed them up with red cups just for you!

Thanks for stopping in, I'm cruising over to your place next :peacetwo:

Hey OMM,

The WR has always looked like that since I got her as a clone, except smaller :) She has stayed in the same state of semi-flower. The leaves ARE droopy, but they're not soft, still have turgor, and are shiney. The 6/6/6/6 really seems to inhibit growth.

My son took some clones from her that are vegging now, and they look the same, just bigger. So, if she don't do it... her sister will :Rasta:

The clones are an experiment, but I have dressed them up with red cups just for you!

Thanks for stopping in, I'm cruising over to your place next :peacetwo:

I love sisters like that! :surf:

First person I've ever seen doing 6/6/6/6. That should confuse hell out of them! Take care my Friend! :blunt:

Hey, just thought i would stop by and say you have some very nice plants and real good strains. I have had a chance to read a bit of this and i wish it wasnt so long so i could read the whole thing lol. :yummy:

Thanks for sharing, mind if i tag along?:popcorn:

I love sisters like that! :surf:

First person I've ever seen doing 6/6/6/6. That should confuse hell out of them! Take care my Friend! :blunt:

Thanks OMM,

I read about the 6/6/6/6 thing somewhere, so at least one other person says they're doing it :)

Getting ready to get the sisters into the lime light... chopped one out of the scrog last night, the other two are are departing today :yummy:

Hey, just thought i would stop by and say you have some very nice plants and real good strains. I have had a chance to read a bit of this and i wish it wasnt so long so i could read the whole thing lol. :yummy:

Thanks for sharing, mind if i tag along?:popcorn:

High Bud, thanks for stooping in... the more, the merrier. Lots of good advice and stoopid mistakes :) Your chair's set up :Rasta:

I love your choice of beverage! I was just there today as a matter of fact. That SOG is really looking good. Keep it up!

High Velodrone, Thanks for stoopin' in... there's a Hoptoberfest in the fridge for ya!

There was a chopping party in crawl space yesterday. Report this weekend!

High Velodrone, Thanks for stoopin' in... there's a Hoptoberfest in the fridge for ya!

There was a chopping party in crawl space yesterday. Report this weekend!

Chopping party in the crawl space :smokin: Glad your not over weight....sounds crowded. :) Be looking for that report.....sure it will be a good one! :goodjob:

High Horse! Just finished reading all the great scrog information and looking forward to the harvest report. :Rasta: Great journal.

Just about to start setting up for a scrog with clones coming from my vertical grow. I'll be using coco/perlite hempies again. Thanks for all the fantastic information. :goodjob: :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom