Horse's Crawlspace Grow

Hope all is well with you and yours, and that you're having a nice green weekend ;).

I don't recall discussing how much molasses, but I'd go with 1/2 Tbsp per gal in passive hydro. You don't have the soil buffer, so half the soil dose is safer.

I don't think you mentioned a dose, but somebody else said 1tbsp/gal... no wonder I'm still seeing it after 2 un molassesed waterings! :morenutes:

And, we are having a green weekend. Had 4 PP clones left over when I started the scrog. Mrs Horse had cleverly hidden them in 4" neglected pots outside amongst the flowers :( But when I finally re-found them last week end, they each had a golf ball sized bud with 60% cloudy/40% amber trichs.

Only dried a week, and it's a very nice smooth buzz. 2 hits for me, 10 minutes later I'm staring out the window :) Slight body high, good mellow head high. Mrs Horse likes to keep buzzin, so she needed a couple more tokes in about an hour and a 1/2... I was good for 3. The taste is something I can't quite put my finger on... yet! More sampling LOL. It is still a little harsh... but has an underlying light pleasant flavor. I like it :slide:

Hope it's all good and greenish out in wonderland :blunt:

:peace:

whoops, i said 1T/gal, but I AM A DIRT BAGGER... thanks for fixing that boo boo from me setting sun....

also thanks for the garlic powder idea, just got a couple of them in the phototron, aand would rather use natural...heck, look what it does to vampires, should work on gnats....sorry again, L:thumb::thumb::lot-o-toke:

whoops, i said 1T/gal, but I AM A DIRT BAGGER... thanks for fixing that boo boo from me setting sun....

also thanks for the garlic powder idea, just got a couple of them in the phototron, aand would rather use natural...heck, look what it does to vampires, should work on gnats....sorry again, L:thumb::thumb::lot-o-toke:

No sweat, these buds aren't getting big, so they might as well get frosty :)

Should be OK, sorry I didn't think about the dosage till later.

Also, when using molasses in passive hydro, I think it's a good idea to go for more runoff on the subsequent watering.

Not sure how that works with the commercial carb products, cause I've never used them, but it's good insurance with molasses.

Glad you guys are havin' a good weekend after finding the hidden bud ;)

Hiya, bro. Lovin the surprise buds. Mrs. Horse is a keeper ;)

Re the recycling and molasses and commercial carb stuff - SS is right. For me the big headaches only come if res temps get above 75. If temps above 75 in a res and add sweet, molasses, gravity, etc... I get instant soup. H2O2 fixes it within hours and some frozen 2liter keep it ok - but it does happen almost instantly if temps are above 75.

Good vibes at the Horse household.

LOL - is this a pun? Stooping - Crawlspace?

I had to add a little more about the scrog. I think its looking great. For some reason mine always seem to take a little longer, but I think you're well on track to awesomeness.

:slide:

Ha, stooping sounds much classier than slithering :)

And thanks for the scroggy encouragement, I need it, and I'm reading it to the girls! It will be 6 weeks in flower this weekend. I think they're on track timewise, but these buds aren't packing it on like I thought they would. But hey, they did increase their trichs since just yesterday, so maybe it's gonna be the good things in small packages deal? :grinjoint:

I was going to quit on the molasses. The morning after I put it on, I had fungus or root gnats. After it finally dawned on me that I had azamax, a few squirts on the top of the perlite, and they disappeared, immediately. The half dose should be a lot less hassle :cool:

My son took more cuttings off the moms last night, got coco drying in the kiddie pool, 400w CMH stuff is on the way for a vertical hempy & trellis... full steam ahead, straighten out the turns!

And, glad to see you're getting things ironed out in the sub :blunt:

all is looking real good mate. i am so impressed with the screen tech. is it pretty hard to do? it seems somewhat easy to do but im sure its alot of attention you have to give the ladies? is this your 3rd scrog grow?

I was going to quit on the molasses. The morning after I put it on, I had fungus or root gnats. After it finally dawned on me that I had azamax, a few squirts on the top of the perlite, and they disappeared, immediately. The half dose should be a lot less hassle
I've never seen an objective demonstration that molasses does good.
So, half dose is only half as bad? I've never used it.
400w CMH stuff is on the way for a vertical hempy & trellis...
Yeah baby! A bit of finagling to get it to work right, but better return. :popcorn:

all is looking real good mate. i am so impressed with the screen tech. is it pretty hard to do?

Apparently, it's pretty hard to do it right! :) I think I needed either one more plant, or to let these veg for another couple weeks. If you're talking about making the screen, just get some 1/2" pvc and drill some damn holes in it :grinjoint:

it seems somewhat easy to do but im sure its alot of attention you have to give the ladies?

Doesn't seem to take any more attention than any other way... if you know what you're doing. Hmmm, maybe it does take more attention, and since I don't have a clue, I think it doesn't... hmmm. :tokin:

is this your 3rd scrog grow?

1st scrog and first indoor grow. I might be bailing on scroggin', need a screen?

I think I'm least 3 weeks from chopping the scrog, and I still don't have a solid plan or set up for getting the next girls out of the tent, dang :tokin:

I've never seen an objective demonstration that molasses does good.
So, half dose is only half as bad? I've never used it.

Well, it seemed like a pretty innocuous way to get some kinda weight and snow on these buds. But then, light and airy is a breeze to dry, right? :grinjoint:

Yeah baby! A bit of finagling to get it to work right, but better return.

I see the light
I see the light
No more darkness
No more night
Now I'm so happy
No small buds in sight
Pass me the pipe, now
I see the light :grinjoint:

all apologies to Mr. Williams, Sr.

pHinagling is right! and, I just realized I've got to get from 6/6/6/6 to 20/4 to 12/12 in the same room. The last verse is gonna go something like "I blocked the light..."

pHinagling is right! and, I just realized I've got to get from 6/6/6/6 to 20/4 to 12/12 in the same room. The last verse is gonna go something like "I blocked the light..."

Thought it was "Waiting for the Sun..."

I may be wrong Horse, but if you find yourself "standing there on freedom's shore", don't say I didn't warn you dude! :smokin:

Must cut out now, my brain is "squirming like a toad".

(sincere apologies to Ray Manzerek and Mojo Risen's rotting corpse. Of course it's not still rotting, artistic license!)

Whew! is this stupid message over yet?

Thought it was "Waiting for the Sun..."

I may be wrong Horse, but if you find yourself "standing there on freedom's shore", don't say I didn't warn you dude! :smokin:

Must cut out now, my brain is "squirming like a toad".

(sincere apologies to Ray Manzerek and Mojo Risen's rotting corpse. Of course it's not still rotting, artistic license!)

Whew! is this stupid message over yet?

Wow doode, thanks for stooping by and messing with my mind. I gotta go put the Capt. and Tennille on just to calm down... ahhh, Muskrat Love :grinjoint:

Well, the scrog is still doing time:

DSC080922.jpg

It's like the land where time stood still. Trichs are forming, mostly still clear. So while I'm waiting, I'm getting the next round ready.

Jackie Green seems to be re-vegging. I want to do coco hempies next, so I figured it might be a good time to see if I could repot from perlite to coco. It was an interesting process. Way too messy to have a camera involved. If it works, I'll let you all know what I did, if it doesn't. I'm denying everything :)

DSC08086.jpg

whooop, gotta babysit...l8r

Yep! Horse! Time stops in grows! :smokin: At least it sure seems that way......then it changes and you have no time to do anything else. Kinda of like the military.....hurry up and wait! :smokin:

Good luck on the conversion ! Just don't mention it if it doesn't work! :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom