Hortishorti Runs A Clone - 10Gal Fabric Pot - Roots Organic & TLC

DSC_039225.JPG
DSC_039119.JPG
Lights on and the leaves are already praying in under 30 minutes :circle-of-love: She is very happy and healthy.
Dropping light schedule to 20/4 for 1 or 2 weeks, followed by 18/6 for vertical stacking until it's as big as I want before 12/12 flip to minimize stress & stretch.

She's ready for another haircut & some more training already, which is crazy. I think I'm going to just tie all the main points out to the edges now that she's almost big enough. Having to crimp and crop every few days to keep her growing out is proving to be a bit strenuous. We'll see. Hope everyone's having a good day!

I'm along for the ride as well, HS. While super cropping and LST is beyond me at this point, I'm sure I'll learn a lot and maybe try to apply some next grow.

So glad to see you here Grandpa! It'd be cool to see you try some training, but I know you're gonna get some fat buds either way :thumb:

DSC_039718.JPG
DSC_039824.JPG
So this is my first time ever really letting a plant veg.. and wow, she's growing so fast!! Her fan leaves are larger than they ever got to be on my last plant, and her stem is ALREADY bigger than her moms :jawdropper:
DSC_039920.JPG

I'm really happy with the quality of medicine produced by these genetics. The larfy/popcorn stuff I left to air-dry is now smoke ready & woo, it's sticky and potent. Amazing stuff for wake-n-bake. I decided to drop the temperature on my wine cooler for the main nugs. The smell when I open it up is just OH MY. Slow and low forever :circle-of-love: Can't wait for the dry/cure to be further along so I can post a smoke report.

Hope everyone's having a good day 420 family!

Well, I'm brewing up my first organic compost tea :)

I've been saving veggie clippings, leftover veggies/fruits, etc for a few months now, so I got a few scoops from the bottom - maybe as a sign of luck, I noticed some fat red-wiggler earth worms squirming in the soil underneath :thumb: Very stinky smelly stuff. I mixed the compost with some fresh EWC, added RO water and an air-stone and put a loose fitting lid over the bucket. Will steep and aerate for 3-5 days.

Here's to hoping the resulting mix won't kill my plants :thumb:

They should love it

I hope so, PW. You think it would hurt to sprinkle some great white in a ring around the plant for when I feed with compost tea?

Trying to order some or might drive and grab some at local garden gallery?

As long as its mycros I'm adding right? How much should one add to a little plastic see through cup?

Trying to order some or might drive and grab some at local garden gallery?

As long as its mycros I'm adding right? How much should one add to a little plastic see through cup?

The guy at my hydro store told me basically to just sprinkle around where it'll be planted or around the roots. I think his exact language was "a dash" or something like that. I think PW might be better informed. :tokin:

The guy at my hydro store told me basically to just sprinkle around where it'll be planted or around the roots. I think his exact language was "a dash" or something like that. I think PW might be better informed. :tokin:

Thanks shorti

I'm using about 1/4tsp of my mycos, top dressed and watered in, really doesn't take much with beneficial bacteria products

I tend to antique transplants and clone rockwool with a ton of Mycorrhizae, almost like a piece of chicken rolled in flour before it's fried (except I don't physically roll the root ball in the product lol). I also top dress a healthy amount of it into the soil after planting; maybe I'm a little overzealous with how much I use, but the plants always seem to take off within the week after they've been given it. I'm a Great White fan also; you will be glad that you used it!

DSC_041222.JPG
DSC_041322.JPG

Goodmorning 420magazine :thumb: last night I sprinkled some great white on my soil before top dressing with some high quality local EWC. I've never seen this plant look so green or healthy before, and I've definitely never seen it grow this way. I'm very happy with how it's doing. Unfortunately, I'm running into issues because of the node spacing - it's become nearly impossible to supercrop without potentially damaging bud sites. Luckily, I have plenty of space to work with.

Hope everyone has a great day

Back
Top Bottom