Hortishorti Runs A Clone - 10Gal Fabric Pot - Roots Organic & TLC

Hopefully she stretches well so you can open her up a little.

I hope so. Her mom stretched 300% because she wasn't mature when I flipped to 12/12 Took 2 weeks and 4 days to even take her skirt off.

Worst comes to worst, I'll tie.

Real good info PW,thank you!

I've only ever had experience taking clones from vegging plants so this monster cropping might be worth a shot :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love this forum XD glad they got all excited for you when you fed em ;)

Happy Sunday 420magazine, it turns out I'm gonna have to close down everything by mid December(will be going to Poland to play Piano for a few weeks). I've decided to flip today. The girl is already mature and pre-flowers are everywhere, so I'm hoping she begins flowering soon enough to allow for AT LEAST 8 weeks. :straightface:

That's cool Shorti! Are you playing with a group?

A musician in addition to everything else, huh shorty? Before I was blinded I played guitar. Mostly for fun, but I was wanting to become a member of our churches worship team. Now, I'm curious to see if I can still play at least a little bit. Congrats on the trip! I'm sure it will be awesome.

I hope she finishes too, if not, it'll all be okay :thumb: If my brother is in town for the holidays before I leave, my girl will be safe and sound while I'm gone. So thanks for the good wishes, PW, and Bignstrange, I am a soloist going to perform at Chopin Institute, I wish I could find a group to play with but so far my entire piano career has been classical. and Thank you Grandpa, I'm sure you can still play the guitar :) Give it a shot! I also got my beginnings in Church

Thanks so much you guys :Namaste: Regardless of what happens, when I come back I plan to invest in a tent and some good fem seeds. I'm certain this harvest will be much better than my last, as she was picked just short of 7 weeks into flowering(45~days). I hope to make the next grows even better.

Depending on my schedule, I may have to look into automation systems.

Super cool Shorti! That'll be an amazing trip I'm sure! Congratulations on the opportunity!

:bravo:

DSC_041023.JPG
DSC_040924.JPG

Goodmorning 420magazine

My lights turn on in about an hour, she's already anticipating the lights after her first 12 hour darkness period. Her footprint is now roughly 18" by 18", her stem is 3-4x bigger than her mom's and her fan leaves are larger than they ever were on the last plant. Not to mention I never saw anything over 7 blade fan on the last run, I now have 11 blade fan leaves. I have an even canopy with roughly 10x as many possible bud sites as her mom had when her mom was flipped. The most important thing, is the amount of staggered growth/stacking..

I'm excited to see what difference all this makes during flower.

I'm still not sure if she's indica dominant or sativa dominant, but I'm leaning towards Indica dominant hybrid due to the effects of her medicine. Very sativa like effects but I'm always left couch locked or wanting a nap after 2 hours.

I hope everyone has a great day, sorry I had to wind my journal out a bit quicker than I planned, much love 420magazine

DSC_041023.JPG
DSC_040924.JPG

Goodmorning 420magazine

My lights turn on in about an hour, she's already anticipating the lights after her first 12 hour darkness period. Her footprint is now roughly 18" by 18", her stem is 3-4x bigger than her mom's and her fan leaves are larger than they ever were on the last plant. Not to mention I never saw anything over 7 blade fan on the last run, I now have 11 blade fan leaves. I have an even canopy with roughly 10x as many possible bud sites as her mom had when her mom was flipped. The most important thing, is the amount of staggered growth/stacking..

I'm excited to see what difference all this makes during flower.

I'm still not sure if she's indica dominant or sativa dominant, but I'm leaning towards Indica dominant hybrid due to the effects of her medicine. Very sativa like effects but I'm always left couch locked or wanting a nap after 2 hours.

I hope everyone has a great day, sorry I had to wind my journal out a bit quicker than I planned, much love 420magazine

Wow, she looks so healthy! What a rich green. It looks like you are hitting a home run to me!

DSC_040620.JPG
DSC_040725.JPG

Goodmorning 420magazine! It's been exactly an hour and 6 minutes since my lights turned on - we're now on day 2 since flip and the plant is throwing in all those really nice light green colors that appear when it's growing too fast to completely fill in. Otherwise, not much to update. Hope everyone is having a good day

Alright youve got me convinced,I gotta try monster cropping, I just can't get over her structure, beautiful! .

Alright youve got me convinced,I gotta try monster cropping, I just can't get over her structure, beautiful! .

Thank you Bignstrange :) It's crazy looking at where she was just 10 days ago.

Then:
DSC_034025.JPG

versus now:
DSC_040620.JPG

Thank you Bignstrange :) It's crazy looking at where she was just 10 days ago.

Then:
DSC_034025.JPG

versus now:
DSC_040620.JPG
Love those side by sides, and the way she's just bushing up for you, you a lucky lady .

I often find myself going back a day or two through my pictures to study the growth, these little plants are amazing .

I'm excited to see how many buds she'll give you!

Love those side by sides, and the way she's just bushing up for you, you a lucky lady .

I often find myself going back a day or two through my pictures to study the growth, these little plants are amazing .

I'm excited to see how many buds she'll give you!

Thank you so much! Check out this guide Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing - Featuring The Original Flux! - I'm certain I'll get a few really nice cola's based on how she performed the last time - but there's some really good information in this guide about training & allowing the plant to stack vertically to manipulate the plant's overall production. I planned on following this guide, but the plant didn't exactly let me & did it somewhat naturally. Definitely neat stuff.

Back
Top Bottom