Hortishorti Runs A Clone - 10Gal Fabric Pot - Roots Organic & TLC

Thanks for the link Shorti I'll definetely check it out!

I am Subbed for Sure! Very curious about the bacteria, mico's and fungi! She has a lot of brenches so She Come become a monster :) still Some catching Up to do, but ill be in for the ride :)

I am Subbed for Sure! Very curious about the bacteria, mico's and fungi! She has a lot of brenches so She Come become a monster :) still Some catching Up to do, but ill be in for the ride :)

Welcome to the ride NaturalSpirit! I'm still learning about the bacteria, mico's & fungi myself, but it's been really neat learning experience trying to cultivate the right ecosystem in the soil. I plan on using absolutely no bottled nutrients(fingers crossed) so keeping the soil alive is really important.

Howdy 420magazine!

Before we get started, I just want to thank everyone who helped me have a successful first harvest. Thanks to all of you, I have a few ideas I will be testing out to vastly improve both quantity AND quality.

Being that I'm running a clone of the plant I've already grown, I plan to individualize my approach to optimize pretty much every variable within my control.

The clone was taken roughly 6 weeks ago, it took nearly 14 days to root & has been under weak CFL light 24/7 pretty much the entire time. I've since placed her in a 10 gallon fabric pot with ROOTS Organics Original. This will be her final container.
DSC_034025.JPG
DSC_034124.JPG
She is now under BOTH Mars Hydro 300's which will be used for the next 4-5 weeks of veg. My goal with her is to focus on the roots, I don't want to waste ANY of the space and soil(that's the goal, we'll see if I reach it hehe). When I flip her to flower, she will get either a single dedicated 600w HPS or 400w HPS. I'm leaning towards 600w. I can allow for her to fill up to 4x4.

For nutrients, I am going to simply feed the soil and focus on the beneficial bacteria/fungi/myco's. Organic compost teas, bat guano and EWC. Top dress, no till. When she does get plain water, it will simply be RO water - my RO comes out at 6.5 so no PH adjustments will be necessary.

This girl is producing for MY personal, so I want it to be THE ABSOLUTE BEST it can be.

I am going to not only let the canopy fill, but I'm going to allow for vertical stacking before the flip. I want colas only.

Sorry for the long winded intro, take a seat and join the ride! It's sure to be fun :circle-of-love:

That's a really nice looking plant already! Congrats on your cloning success! Subbed! Wishing great things for ya with this grow!

That's a really nice looking plant already! Congrats on your cloning success! Subbed! Wishing great things for ya with this grow!
Thank you so much Moonshine!

Shorty read everything you can from Light Addict, dude could make a plant do anything he wanted. His DeathStar was epic!
Thanks for the info PW, I've only looked through the Flux journal so far but I bet everything he did was epic

Wait until you see the Deathstar, that plant was insane!
Oh man I just saw the deathstar. Checked out his entire last journal. Really sad he had to leave us but I can understand the prohibition paranoia a little too well.. seemed like a superb guy. Wonder if he'll ever come back?

Anyways, goodnight 420magazine cya tomorrow

Night Shorti! .

Goodmorning all! and Joe I think his username is LightAddict on 420mag

A quick update on the girl(I've decided to name her Chloe):
DSC_040825.JPG
DSC_040925.JPG

We're on day 3 of 12/12 now, and last night was the first real night of noticeably vertical growth. Other than that, I'm still noticing mild burnt tips and crispy leaves, so I'm gonna hold back on top-dress and compost tea for at least a week. Hope everyone has a great day

Thanks PW!

Mornin Chloe! Mornin Shorti!

Grow grow grow! Tell that little lady to drink up :3 she looks so happy!

Have a good day you two! .

Mornin Chloe! Mornin Shorti!

Grow grow grow! Tell that little lady to drink up :3 she looks so happy!

Have a good day you two! .

Thank you Bignstrange! She definitely loves to drink up :) Because I'm doing a minimal runoff watering schedule, I get to wet the soil a few times a day and she seems to love it

Back
Top Bottom