Hortishorti Runs A Clone - 10Gal Fabric Pot - Roots Organic & TLC

Good morning! Or afternoon where you are I suppose!

I love following your journal Shorti! Such a great atmosphere and you always bring it to mine as well! Your last harvest looks mighty fine if I do say so myself :D

Much love, you and Chloe have an awesome day! :blunt:

Aw thanks Big, and thank you too Newty!

I'm gonna be calling it an early night, old friend just flew in - gonna watch classic horror flix on Amazon prime & use this special occasion to break open the big jar ;)

. :blunt:.

Goodmorning my 420family, Chloe is doing amazing :) Last night I shared the experience of my first taste of her real medicine with a friend, she absolutely loved it, as did I! I got the giggles for the first time in a long time. Unlike the lower larfy buds I had been smoking, the real medicine had nearly instant effects. A bong rip actually made me sweat! The flavor on the inhale was fantastic, but unfortunately there is definitely the taste of nutrients on the exhale. Luckily, the hint of the nutes was akin to sweetish-tartiness but the aftertaste left something sour :/

Anyways, here's Chloe!
DSC_040826.JPG

She now stands at about 17" tall, roughly 24" wide on all sides. Her vertical growth is placing emphasis on 8 branches, but she's still putting extraordinary effort into side-branching. I'm curious as to what the cola's will be like but I'll get a better idea of her final shape here in a few weeks :)

Hope everyone has an amazing day!!

Gorgeous Shorti! Glad to hear your meds turned out well!

I have some pineapple express that I didn't get to flush out properly, I'm just going to turn it all into hash!

Have.a great day you two! :ganjamon:

Great to hear! I can't remember what week you harvested her? I'm almost at 7 weeks and wonder if it's getting close!! When I look at the trichs they mostly look clear and cloudy I'm thinking I'll pull them on Halloween .

I harvested her over 2 weeks ago, I believe she was 46 days into flowering at time of harvest. Kinda early, but I needed to get this girl under ALL the light.

DSC_041024.JPG

Goodmorning 420 family! Chloe is officially out of control and if she continues current growth rates, I will have to move her to the 4x4 area in less than one weeks time. When this happens, I do plan on getting a 600w HPS to carry me through the rest of flower. 2 or so lower leaves that used to be in contact with the medium are beginning to crisp up & die, but to be safe, my next RO watering, I will drop the tiniest amount of Cal-mag. She's beginning to throw pistils into the new growth, and I wish I remembered what day I flipped but I've somehow managed to lose track :) I'm really surprised at how large the fan leaves are. I know it must be hard to scale the size of this plant because the only reference is the 10gal, but it would be tough for me to give this girl a hug & her fan leaves are now bigger than my hand.

Hope everyone has an awesome day, love you all!

DSC_041024.JPG

Goodmorning 420 family! Chloe is officially out of control and if she continues current growth rates, I will have to move her to the 4x4 area in less than one weeks time. When this happens, I do plan on getting a 600w HPS to carry me through the rest of flower. 2 or so lower leaves that used to be in contact with the medium are beginning to crisp up & die, but to be safe, my next RO watering, I will drop the tiniest amount of Cal-mag. She's beginning to throw pistils into the new growth, and I wish I remembered what day I flipped but I've somehow managed to lose track :) I'm really surprised at how large the fan leaves are. I know it must be hard to scale the size of this plant because the only reference is the 10gal, but it would be tough for me to give this girl a hug & her fan leaves are now bigger than my hand.

Hope everyone has an awesome day, love you all!
Can you not go back and see on your journal ? Or did you not log info?

Hmm
Very impressive thus far ...

Can you not go back and see on your journal ? Or did you not log info?

Hmm
Very impressive thus far ...

Thank you joe! & I'll go back and look soon, helping my papa work on cars today so I won't be free til about noon eastern time.
Plan to catch up on everyones journals :)

Morning Shorti!

Chloe looks amazing of course,maybe you can take one of those classic bic pictures to show us a reference for how huge she's getting! I have 10 g pots at home so I can only imagine she would dwarf a lighter XD

Also good to hear your planning on getting 600 watts of fury in there for your baby girl! Can't wait to see that set up!

Have fun with your pa, talk to you two later! .

Aw thanks NS! and thank you Big, and thank you Toasty! I hope she doesn't waste much of the 10gal, but I'm sure there will be more than enough soil left untouched because I didn't get to veg as long as I hoped.

DSC_040726.JPG

Well, Chloe is definitely in the stretch at this point - I went ahead and performed a MASSIVE defol in prep for flower. Next week, I plan to remove the bottom 30% of growth so long as her vertical growth maintains. The shape she's taken is pretty extraordinary, I'm very proud of her :)

Back
Top Bottom