Hortishorti Runs A Clone - 10Gal Fabric Pot - Roots Organic & TLC

DSC_041222.JPG
DSC_041322.JPG

Goodmorning 420magazine :thumb: last night I sprinkled some great white on my soil before top dressing with some high quality local EWC. I've never seen this plant look so green or healthy before, and I've definitely never seen it grow this way. I'm very happy with how it's doing. Unfortunately, I'm running into issues because of the node spacing - it's become nearly impossible to supercrop without potentially damaging bud sites. Luckily, I have plenty of space to work with.

Hope everyone has a great day

I need some great white apparently

She looks healthy as can be thats for sure.

Thanks LedGuy, this may sound like a noob question but what would be your ideas on training the main posts outwards? The node spacing is so ridiculously tight that my thumb is too big to twist and pinch. Would I be making a mistake to let her grow out for a few weeks before doing any more training? She's already trending towards bushiness over height, but I have no height restrictions or space restrictions really.. Also plan to flower with 600w HPS.

I need some great white apparently

It's definitely good stuff! Happy roots = happy fruits. Since my current plan is to use no bottled nutrients, it's really important that I build a strong symbiotic soil culture. Anyways, goodmorning Joe hope you're having a good day man :Namaste:

Yeah just let her grow a week or two before training some more that'd be fine.

Okay . Ive definitely heard its good and have seen it added a lot in large outdoor soils.

Yes it helps bond the roots together better ...

It's definitely good stuff! Happy roots = happy fruits. Since my current plan is to use no bottled nutrients, it's really important that I build a strong symbiotic soil culture. Anyways, goodmorning Joe hope you're having a good day man :Namaste:

Ya sick took day off to be on here and sleep . I

So try not to be too annoying lol

Okay . Ive definitely heard its good and have seen it added a lot in large outdoor soils.

That's the kinda garden I'm running this time minus the outdoor part :tokin: maybe this sounds odd, but I'm really trying to mimic the conditions and environment of the highest quality living soils found in nature. I water until very little runoff, which is still quite a bit of water in a 10gal but I'm using the moisture as more of a catalyst to the bio processes in the soil. I just figure too much water would drown the cultures, and too little will dry them out. I'm really only doing it this way because the pot wet must weigh more than me.. and I wasn't thinking about 30gallons of flushing. So I won't logically be able to flush, so I can't add anything that needs flushed out.

Yeah don't flush organic no need.

Hell next grow you should consider a bed then lol the soil only gets better... Id definitely like to look into it when I have more room.

Re: Hortishorti Runs A Clone - 10Gal Fabric Pot - Roots Organic & TLC

Yeah don't flush organic no need.

Hell next grow you should consider a bed then lol the soil only gets better... Id definitely like to look into it when I have more room.

I think a bed would be neat and I may try it one day, but I think my first few grows will consist of me trying different methods to see which one works best for me. I'm thinking hydro-buckets for next time, and I still do want to try a solid coco run. Who knows I may get a few tents after this grow. Try them all side-by-side.

DSC_039318.JPG
DSC_039423.JPG

Goodmorning 420 family :tokin: Today marks roughly 7 weeks of life for this clone here. She was transplanted into the 10gal pot one week ago and has more than doubled in size. I gave her a little hair cut this morning to get an idea of where I'm going to tie down, but decided after the haircut that a trellis net would probably be better in terms of what I'm aiming for. Her growth is simply too staggered and close together for me to be comfortable supercropping or tying down. So now I'm thinking.. hell, how long could it possibly take to fill a trellis net? The only issues I have with a trellis is that it would lower my mobility even more. Right now, I can still turn the pot around. to give me access.

Either way, she's growing incredibly vigorously. I can't wait to see how she does after the aerated organic compost tea.
Oh also, I notice a few new growth tips are a little.. crispy? This happened after the EWC/Myco top-dress so I'm not really concerned. It's just so weird because it took so much to burn my tips on the last grow. Glad to know my plant is getting good nutrition :circle-of-love:

DSC_039318.JPG
DSC_039423.JPG

Goodmorning 420 family :tokin: Today marks roughly 7 weeks of life for this clone here. She was transplanted into the 10gal pot one week ago and has more than doubled in size. I gave her a little hair cut this morning to get an idea of where I'm going to tie down, but decided after the haircut that a trellis net would probably be better in terms of what I'm aiming for. Her growth is simply too staggered and close together for me to be comfortable supercropping or tying down. So now I'm thinking.. hell, how long could it possibly take to fill a trellis net? The only issues I have with a trellis is that it would lower my mobility even more. Right now, I can still turn the pot around. to give me access.

Either way, she's growing incredibly vigorously. I can't wait to see how she does after the aerated organic compost tea.
Oh also, I notice a few new growth tips are a little.. crispy? This happened after the EWC/Myco top-dress so I'm not really concerned. It's just so weird because it took so much to burn my tips on the last grow. Glad to know my plant is getting good nutrition :circle-of-love:

Looking very good very good indeed.

Looking very good very good indeed.

Thank you Joe! I wanna keep her that way as best as I can, I'm really excited to see the difference a proper veg period makes :circle-of-love:

Looks like shes self training for a million bud sites lol I wouldnt worry about manipulating her too much, may be just pull the main shoots out to the side of the pot with a twist tie or something, but it's honestly not necessary.

I have dreams of growth patterns like that .

DSC_039921.JPG
DSC_039825.JPG

DSC_039623.JPG

Good morning 420 family!
So, today it seems like a bomb went off or something. It's been 32 minutes since the lights turned on - I let the soil get a bit crispy since last watering and the leaves were almost sad looking. I went ahead and strained my aerated compost tea & mixed half and half with RO water. I gave about a half gallon of liquid total in a ring around the plant and within 5 minutes my plant had leaves standing LITERALLY straight up. She is growing like she's on steroids. I hope I can handle her.

and bignstrange, when I grew her from seed I wondered why I never got growth patterns like this :p I'm thinking it has something to do with the fact this clone was taken from a plant 7 days into flowering. My beautiful bagseed genetics :circle-of-love:

When you take a cutting from a plant in flower and clone it, it's called monster cropping and you can see why. .

I can definitely see why! As she gets bigger, will she naturally take care of the overcrowding?

Back
Top Bottom