How long left you reckon?

Thanks for all the opinions and advice ,
The plant is 10 weeks old from seed

It's actually been grown on a window sill
So I'm quite proud that it's 60 cm and is budding in 28 places

I will try check the tris

Getting excited now ant advice on the drying , curing process

Slow yer roll I was about to jump out of my skin so I know how you feel. Imagine lookin at this as a first time grower and not knowing how to guage her point of ripeness
420-magazine-mobile1944256036.jpg

I'm in UK so now around 10 light 14 dark ..
I'm not to sure how to harvest and cure
I think it may be ready as lots leaves starting to go yellow
This hasn't happend until the last few days

Snip the top when its young makes em bushy. You really need to look at the tricomes to be sure its ready they do goofy thing as they age remember its reaching the end of its life dont sweat the yellow leaves too much.

Its yours though and its just a little girl when you do it snip it clean off some of the leaves and hang it where it wont dry too fast let it dry a couple of weeks then get it in a jar open the jar often to air it out and every so often let it air out on a plate or something the trick is slow wicking the moisture out air out in the jar air out back in the jar. I been doin that for a couple months

I'm in UK so now around 10 light 14 dark ..
I'm not to sure how to harvest and cure
I think it may be ready as lots leaves starting to go yellow
This hasn't happend until the last few days

The reason your leaves will be going yellow is it knows the summer is nearly up and its finishing itself off.

Wet trip them as best as you can, hang them to dry and as soon as you can snap the buds of the stem, jar them, burp the jars once a day for around 10-15 mins.

Back
Top Bottom