How long left you reckon?

IckySticky90

Hey guys just want to see what everyone thinks about my plant and how long left until harvest?
20170911_202309.jpg
20170911_202301.jpg

Hey guys just want to see what everyone thinks about my plant and how long left until harvest?
20170911_202309.jpg
20170911_202301.jpg
Lol

Not quit that easy, trichs tell the story
But month maybe, maybe less , maybe more

How long have they been in flower?

Get a loup and check the trichs

Theyre in week 7 atm- supposedly a 8-9 week strain. I have been checking the trichs currently a little cloudy but mostly clear. First time with this strain so little anxious about getting to harvest.

Theyre in week 7 atm- supposedly a 8-9 week strain. I have been checking the trichs currently a little cloudy but mostly clear. First time with this strain so little anxious about getting to harvest.
Patients is key
Disregard what the breeders says about weeks, the girls will say when they are ready, I've had 70 day strains go 100 days..

They look nice, let them pack the buds more and don't rush them

Good luck bud

Thanks i'll keep that in mind and its nice to hear feedback on my plant.. May have started my overdrive a little early then.. Might change the res, go back and add the big bud if thats the case haha

Thanks i'll keep that in mind and its nice to hear feedback on my plant.. May have started my overdrive a little early then.. Might change the res, go back and add the big bud if thats the case haha
I'd continue yer nutes at least a week or so more

Once trichs look closer then start water only, or flush, depends on yer medium yer using

They do look nice....

Thanks, I do too . Its my first attempt at DWC and its nice to come here and get a little advice from people with a lot more experience than myself.

Thanks, I do too . Its my first attempt at DWC and its nice to come here and get a little advice from people with a lot more experience than myself.
Ditto

I've learned so much here....really has helped me out

These guys are right about the flowering times, if it says that there flowering time is 8 weeks then you may aswell say 9-10.

If you stick with the same strain continues then you can find that sweet spot for harvest time, trichs are a big indicator of if the plant is ready and i highly reccomend you get a jewleres loupe.

Yea already have a 60x loupe and see the triches are mostly still clear but are deffinately clouding. Yea unfortunately wont have another chance with this strain as the seeds were so old to begin with. Will keep that in mind, guess I'll just keep an 60x eye on them and see how I go. Cheers :)

Not sure of the humidity, temps around 75 degrees Fahrenheit (24 degrees Celsius) give or take a few. Currently using a Viparspectra 300w and a Flurescent Lamp 130W 2700k.. Currently using.. Advanced Nutrients; Sensi Bloom A&B, B-52, Kushi Kush, Bud Candy, Big Bud and just used Overdruve this week but if it looks like i may have a lot more time I'll go back to big bud for a bit.

I use advanced nutrients, great nutes, but going back to bigbud at this late in flower wont do nothing for them, iv tried twice as experiments to see if they would bump them up but nothing, best thing to do is keep with the overdrive.

Are you using any cal mag? iv heard you need to run cal mag when using leds.

If you arent, see if you can get mother pukka budwiser, its got a high % of calmag on the market but also helps your buds in flower.

Thanks I'll do that then. Havnt had any issues with any deficiencies running the LED other than the occassional nute burn but I've got that sorted now. Hmm maybe for my next grow I'll give it a shot. Im moving in couple months so I probably wont be growing for a while.. Its more of a on again-off again passion than anything for me while waiting for it to become legalized.

Yea I unfortunately just started off going full strength and lowered it after I discoved the nute burn lol. Cheers, yea everyones been great so far.

Yea already have a 60x loupe and see the triches are mostly still clear but are deffinately clouding. Yea unfortunately wont have another chance with this strain as the seeds were so old to begin with. Will keep that in mind, guess I'll just keep an 60x eye on them and see how I go. Cheers :)

Hogwash! Monstercrop that biotch! Take a cutting and root it and revegg it and you can do it all over again. Revegged flowering clones end up being monsters, too, hence the term. All good advice coming from above, looks like you've yet to hit the swell, so figure a month, more or less.

Hogwash! Monstercrop that biotch! Take a cutting and root it and revegg it and you can do it all over again. Revegged flowering clones end up being monsters, too, hence the term. All good advice coming from above, looks like you've yet to hit the swell, so figure a month, more or less.

snipped in
420-magazine-mobile844989867.jpg
flower and held in limbo in a spoonfull of plain water for two months, just started her back up. Shes four inches tall and I can hardly see the stem.

Back
Top Bottom