How long left you reckon?

Hogwash! Monstercrop that biotch! Take a cutting and root it and revegg it and you can do it all over again. Revegged flowering clones end up being monsters, too, hence the term. All good advice coming from above, looks like you've yet to hit the swell, so figure a month, more or less.

Hmm good idea.. Might just do that :)

The what when where why and how of trics was one of the more confusing to me and it would come at the end of my first grow. And thats with all the helpy peeps here without which I would be smokin a bunch of dead leaves.

I should have givin my girls a couple weeks or more, its still good smoke but those few weeks were the difference between forgetting where I put my gloves every five minutes and having them on and not being able to find them

420-magazine-mobile1067047653.jpg
420-magazine-mobile10663830.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1675908775.jpg

You have to look at the trichomes, the little bitty bubbles, at the buds not the leaves. They start out clear, turn milkey, then start forming a speck in the center if you have a good enough magnification to see it then start turning an amber color. This is a skill I am learning right now and this is the info I have gatheres as I understand it. I fucked up and harvested too soon cause I hadnt devoted enough study to this so I can look at the trics on my curing buds and see my errors. Still smokes good though.

I can fully attest to number two which is about the point at which I harvested. Its probably a good thing I get a very nice buzz but I can still go about my day except for loosin my gloves

Thanks for all the opinions and advice ,
The plant is 10 weeks old from seed

It's actually been grown on a window sill
So I'm quite proud that it's 60 cm and is budding in 28 places

I will try check the tris

Getting excited now ant advice on the drying , curing process

Back
Top Bottom