Hydro Guy Gets Dirty In MA

Another Bostonian here. Beautiful stealth set up. Even though its legal I still like to stay on the DL.

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Interesting development, I am told that my bloom chamber has been adjusted from a 12/12 cycle to a 16/12 cycle. Hope we don't piss off all these lovely ladies!!!!

Pics later today :-D

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

420-magazine-mobile2124909708.jpg
420-magazine-mobile306191125.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1327725917.jpg
420-magazine-mobile731199960.jpg
420-magazine-mobile983541750.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2000708576.jpg

Just starting to get stinky and show some pistils.

Liquid koolbloom just arrived today so by the end of next week they will have the full GH "simple program" plus armor si. They need 1 more water before that feed though.

1 600W Mars LED is pictured and the second one will be hung tomorrow.

Previously, there was a 300w Mars LED but that is moving to the veg area where we've started something labeled red Kush from California medical community. Tried researching the strain but keep finding similar names.... not red kush specifically.

The train wreck seems to be doing ok in spite of the soil difficulties. I think everyone else looks pretty good! What do y'all think?

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

Hey everyone!

I have an exciting update today. I have some pics and harvest totals from the previous run before I moved all my equipment to the new MA location.

These are 2 Trainwreck clones cut from a mommy I gave away. The Mommy I grew myself from bagseed.

Clipped August 10 (I suck at cloning). First topping Sept 18. Manifolded to 8 tips by Oct 12. Veg was under Mars 300 in ebb and flow sitting in net pots. Transplanted to new ebb and flow system Oct 29. 32 x 32 x 7 inch mortar tub for flood table inside a 48 x 32 x 60 inch tent with 2 Mars 600's and a 6" i-power carbon filter inside tent drawn by a 6" inline i-power variable speed inline fan. Scrog net installed. Flipped lights Nov 7. Just barely saw pistils Nov 14. Pistils erupting from every top Nov 17. By Nov 20, I had counted 83 "tops" total on the 2 plants. Nov 24th I discovered that I was STUPIDLY letting my LEDs hang 10 inches from the foliage! Insert image of Red calling you a DUMBASS!

Started flush Jan 14. Left in dark Jan 23 Clipped Jan 26.

Pics are next!

Back
Top Bottom