I need friends!

MarcoD1984

Hi everyone.Im Marco.Not great at navigating this awesome site yet,But would love to make more friends with people on this site.If you find yourself needing a down to earth good guy on your list please message or follow me,Always cool having a few expierenced eyes watching and giving advice to a newbie like me.

Hi there Marco you're right, this is an awesome site, and there's heaps of folk here who have a lot of experience at coaxing the best out of our favourite weed, so welcome, ask questions, start a journal, read some of the great postings and join in, it's great to have you on board! :ganjamon:

Hey Marco! Come and visit our journals and we'll visit yours. Let's get a link for it into your signature page. That's if you have one going.
Will do.I have mine up under MarcD1984 autoflower grow,ill ne going through

Hey Marco! Come and visit our journals and we'll visit yours. Let's get a link for it into your signature page. That's if you have one going.
And I do have one.just not sure how to put in the signature page.

Hi everyone.Im Marco.Not great at navigating this awesome site yet,But would love to make more friends with people on this site.If you find yourself needing a down to earth good guy on your list please message or follow me,Always cool having a few expierenced eyes watching and giving advice to a newbie like me.
Hey Marco hope things are good in Massachusetts. We are happy to have great person like yourself here. We will always be happy to jump in with any help you need. Good to have you here.
Bill

Hey Marco hope things are good in Massachusetts. We are happy to have great person like yourself here. We will always be happy to jump in with any help you need. Good to have you here.
Bill
Bill,Thank you very much I really appreciate those most kind words.Youve been extremely helpful and no doubt would of already killed my plants without ya bed.

Hello @MarcoD1984 & welcome to :420:

Looks like you're off to a great start with all the right folks!
You'll find this is probably one of the most friendliest corners of the net, where people from all over the world collaborate to help each other.

Don't be shy on jumping into journals, saying hi and asking questions! It's a great way to learn new things and meet more peeps.

:Namaste:

Hello @MarcoD1984 & welcome to :420:

Looks like you're off to a great start with all the right folks!
You'll find this is probably one of the most friendliest corners of the net, where people from all over the world collaborate to help each other.

Don't be shy on jumping into journals, saying hi and asking questions! It's a great way to learn new things and meet more peeps.

:Namaste:
Thank you very much for that.Amazing that I can be a first time grower and get advice and tips from well seasoned if not professional growers..Blows my mind how welcoming and encouraging everyone is.This was the first forum I downloaded and I can see I ended up in the place I was sapost to.Thank you again for the friendly words.

@MarcoD1984

Welcome to :420: You landed in the right spot. :thumb:

I still am amazed at how readily people jump on to give a warm welcome. That act alone makes me happy to be a part of this comm"unity".

Thank you very much for that.Amazing that I can be a first time grower and get advice and tips from well seasoned if not professional growers..Blows my mind how welcoming and encouraging everyone is.This was the first forum I downloaded and I can see I ended up in the place I was sapost to.Thank you again for the friendly words.
Hey Marco I learned so much from these cool people everyone here is a friend and willing to help , I’m a new grower as well but if you need help just ask I will always at least point you to the right expert.

Hi marco, welcome! I would have killed my first grow if it hadn’t been for @Emilya @StoneOtter @InTheShed and many more. Everyone is great on here.

Back
Top Bottom