I need help my plant is dying

Forgive the faux pas...as mentioned above you have done a great job. I have had seeds that wouldn't sprout and I even killed quite a few.

You are doing awesome. We never have all that we need when we start. I sure didn't. I just sprouted seeds with zero knowledge. People like the members here helped me along the way to give me the knowledge I did need.

@dumbo1369 - welcome to the life. :welcome:

you're doing good, everyone starts somewhere. a lot of folk don't even get them to germinate first time out. you just need to reset and get the basics covered. first decide which media, as you've started in coco, i'd stay there. you'll need the media (coco), some pots, nutes matched for the media, and some better lighting.

you'll need to plan a place to grow them, such as a tent, converted closet, or self-built area. you can catch that up on the way. look at some journals using coco, and make note of the type of spaces and how they are set.

get a journal going and let us know. there's lots of help here, and folk will guide you past some of the more common mistakes and issues. don't be afraid to ask questions.

@OGpapa - slide those seedlings into a coloured outer cup. cannabis roots hate light and will self prune near it, slowing your plant development about a wk or so and possibly stunting permanent. make sure both cups have holes for drainage.
Interesting. I will throw some tape on them. Never had an issue. But they will be staying a little longer in the solo this round

Interesting. I will throw some tape on them. Never had an issue. But they will be staying a little longer in the solo this round

just slide a coloured solo over them. lotsa folk do that so they can remove the outer cup to check on root development before up potting.

Forgive the faux pas...as mentioned above you have done a great job. I have had seeds that wouldn't sprout and I even killed quite a few.

You are doing awesome. We never have all that we need when we start. I sure didn't. I just sprouted seeds with zero knowledge. People like the members here helped me along the way to give me the knowledge I did need.

Lol I’ve been growing for a while now and I’m constantly spending money and buying stuff I need and books, etc.. It’s like life, a never ending process of improvement.

Hey @dumbo1369 and welcome to the forum! You've come to the right place. :)

I'm not an indoor grower, but I recommend going with a commercial potting soil, for example Fox Farm Happy Frog, and then use their line of liquid nutrients. Soil is a lot more forgiving and easier to work with than coir. For pot size, I'd say 5 gal, but start them in 1 gal until they get well established. Fabric smart pots are excellent, but standard 5 gal black plastic nursery pot will work just fine. For lighting, until you can get a high-wattage LED setup, you could use SANSI grow light 24w or 36w full spectrum LED bulb, on Amazon. I've been happy with the 24w for starting my clones. You could start out with one or two bulbs, and add more as the plants get bigger.

happy growing! 🌱

Back
Top Bottom