Icemud Holy Grail OG - Kali Kandi - SoCalDam OG - XJ-13 - Organic - Soil - Smartpots

Re: Icemud Holy Grail OG - Kali Kandi - SoCalDam OG - XJ-13 - Organic - Soil - Smartp

Looking good my friend. I can't wait to see how much they jump in the next few days because of your foliar. They are starting to poke through like they want to reach up and grab that light! Nice.

Re: Icemud Holy Grail OG - Kali Kandi - SoCalDam OG - XJ-13 - Organic - Soil - Smartp

Day 42 Veg....The screen is starting to fill up more each day, the holy grail og's in the middle are really starting to spread out and form tons of tops...the sides with the OG101's, Kali Kandi and XJ-13 are all about the same height and slowly starting to fill in the angled sides of the screen... at this rate I am guessing within 2 to 3 weeks I should be ready for 12/12. Not much else to report today, the ladies are still pretty moist from there watering a few day's ago so I am going to let them dry out another 2 days or more before there next feeding... I really want the roots to stretch out as much as possible in between waterings to give a better base to feed for flowering...

Here are the photo's for today!!

DSC028662.JPG
DSC028672.JPG
DSC028682.JPG
DSC028692.JPG
DSC028702.JPG
DSC028713.JPG
DSC028721.JPG
DSC028731.JPG
DSC028741.JPG
DSC02875.JPG
DSC02876.JPG
DSC028771.JPG
DSC028781.JPG
DSC028791.JPG
DSC028801.JPG
DSC02881.JPG
DSC028821.JPG
DSC028831.JPG

I really like that scrog with the upward curving sides man :thumb:

Thank's Stutzy...!! I did this for increasing the light intensity at the side's of the tent by bringing them closer to the lights as well as to give more surface area to grow on...check out my 1st grow journal...its pretty amazing how it looks all full of nugs...thanks for stopping thru!!

Very nice once again. You know I can't wait to see this screen fill again...

Great thread. Your grow and setup looks awesome. Def subbed on this one keep up the great work. I'm very interested in how the smart pots do for u as I just started using them myself. do u feel the pots make a difference in your grows? How so? Also loving the curved screen I do the same on very stretchy strains helps to control the height. Very nice

Great thread. Your grow and setup looks awesome. Def subbed on this one keep up the great work. I'm very interested in how the smart pots do for u as I just started using them myself. do u feel the pots make a difference in your grows? How so? Also loving the curved screen I do the same on very stretchy strains helps to control the height. Very nice

Hey, thank's Buju for the respect and for stoppin by!! I've never used the smart pots before but so far they seem to be doing exactly what there supposed to. Just by trying to shove my soil probe into the pots I can feel there is a very large rootmass below the soil...so hopefully they will increase my yield... I have been told by my guru norcal grow buddie...(very respected) that smart pots are definitely the way to go, but not any other brands...just smartpots... They are supposed to increase root mass and branching by air pruning the roots and preventing root circling, but I won't really know till this grow is done and I am able to pull out the rootball and see for myself... :)

Hey Everyone, Happy Halloween!!!

It's been a few days since I last posted but things are getting pretty full on my screen. Should be less than 3 weeks before 12/12 but really depends on how fast my sides fill up...

I fed my ladies about 4 day's ago and gave them a full nutrient regiment, minus the BioRoot and BioWeed by general organics. I also ran out of Earth Juice Bloom so there was none added in the last feeding... Fungus gnats are pretty much under control with the mix of my natural spray (neem oil, peppermint tea, habenero sauce, 2 ciggerettes) as well as my use of yellow sticky card's for the adults and mosquito dunks *(BTi) for the larvae.... I also used my clothes steamer to cover the top 2" of soil and roast any pestiez that were hiding in there....Since then (about 3 day's ago) I have not seen one adult or any larvae...

Will be mixing up a batch of feeding soon, probably in the next day or 2...soil seems to be fairly moist still so I am going to wait before feeding again until it is almost completely dry...And should be a full feeding again...

Other than that, daily I have been training the ladies, as soon as 3" grows up over the screen, their tucked back under and with this practice, many new shoot's have been forming under the main tops...!!! My OG101's have finally reached thru the screen and I am only waiting on my XJ-13 to stretch up as well so I can begin her training.

Here are the photo's for today, Day 47...Oct 31st...Happy Halloween!!!

Full Tent views (holy grail OG's middle front and back)(OG101's Front right, and front left), XJ-13...Back left), (Kali Kandi, Back right)
DSC029742.JPG
DSC029751.JPG
DSC029763.JPG

Kali Kandi and OG101
DSC029774.JPG

Holy Grail OG's
DSC029782.JPG

OG101 and XJ-13
DSC029791.JPG

Scrogging the Holy Grail OG...notice all the auxillary shoots forming!!
DSC029802.JPG
DSC029813.JPG

Almost go time buddy!!!Also, I got a chance to add some pics finally!!
GT

Wow the Girls are growing really fast now. Was going to wait another day or 2 to feed the girls but the Holy Grail OG's were showing sign''s of needing water (droopy leaves) so I decided to mix up a batch of feeding and let them eat!!

Mixed 4 gallon's of Distilled water with

100ml EJ grow
40ml EJ micro
20ml of EJ meta K
30ml of EJ Catalyst...
im out of bloom so none was added this round

General Organics:
BioWeed 5ml
Bioroot 40ml
Cal/Mag 40ml

Adv Nutrients:
liquid carboload 10ml
silica blast 10ml
H2 humic acid 40ml
F1 fulvic acid 30 ml

1 tbsp of unsulfured organic molassas

Other than feeding the girls, more retraining of the ladies thru the screen, to help them produce the most tops possible. Other than that Not much else was done with the girls...

Here is the photo's for day 48 of Veg..

DSC029822.JPG
DSC029831.JPG
DSC029892.JPG
DSC029881.JPG
DSC029872.JPG
DSC029862.JPG
DSC029851.JPG
DSC029842.JPG
DSC029912.JPG
DSC029902.JPG

Everything looks super! Great framework. You will have a great yield at the end. :Namaste:

Day 49 of VEG!!! Wow, overnight the ladies really perked up and grew quite a bit after yesterday's feeding...they must have been very hungry!!! lol...

Everything is looking great, not much to report today otherwise except constant training of the plant's thru the Scrog Screen....I would say within the next 2 weeks or less I should be going 12/12, all depends on my XJ-13 and how long it takes to reach the screen...

Here are the photo's for today

Full Tent view
DSC029922.JPG
DSC029932.JPG

Kali Kandi Back..... OG101 front
DSC029942.JPG

Holy Grail OG's middle front and back
DSC029952.JPG

OG101 front, XJ-13 back
DSC029961.JPG

Side views of the SCrog
DSC029971.JPG
DSC029982.JPG

Day 50 veg.....

At this time there is not much to report...Still see a few fungus gnat's flying around but the soil is virtually free of larvae, so the BTi must be working well. I steamed the top 2" of soil on all 6 plants to help kill any larvae/eggs that may still be in the soil, as well as pulled any dead leaves from below the canopy. I also re-trained a lot of the branches to increase the amount of tops I will have before flowering...

Things are really looking good though and shouldn't be long before I switch to 12/12....I am thinking at the rate they are going, most likely about a week away, but still waiting on the slow developing XJ-13, which is a sativa.

Other than a little clean up/pruing and preventive measures for pests, not much was done today. I also stopped by the hydro store and picked up some more Earthjuice Bloom which I have been out of the past 2 feedings so now I am ready for flowering... :)

I can't believe how many tops this time around...way more than last time around at this same amount of time in veg....so far doing better than lasast time, hopefully in the end it will be at least the same and hopefully better!!

Here are the photo's for Day 50 veg

DSC030112.JPG
DSC030102.JPG
DSC030091.JPG
DSC030081.JPG
DSC030071.JPG
DSC030062.JPG
DSC030051.JPG
DSC030042.JPG
DSC030031.JPG
DSC030021.JPG

Looking good brotha! :thumb:

Thanks XLR8.....I wish I knew more about hydro to competently follow along with your grow, but looks like you got those ladies shining!!!

Back
Top Bottom