Icemud Holy Grail OG - Kali Kandi - SoCalDam OG - XJ-13 - Organic - Soil - Smartpots

Re: Icemud Holy Grail OG - Kali Kandi - SoCalDam OG - XJ-13 - Organic - Soil - Smartp

Day 31 of veg...

not much to report today except that they seem to be growing a few inches a day now...Really impressive growth on all 6 plant's now... The supercropped Holy Grail OG branch from yesterday has already curved upward and grew 2" since yesterday (see photo's). Really Happy how things are turning out so far..

DSC027571.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC02758.JPG

XJ-13
DSC027591.JPG

OG101's
DSC02760.JPG
DSC02761.JPG

Holy Grail OG's
DSC02762.JPG
DSC02763.JPG

Supercropping the Holy Grail OG, 1 day later!!!!
DSC027641.JPG
DSC027651.JPG

Re: Icemud Holy Grail OG - Kali Kandi - SoCalDam OG - XJ-13 - Organic - Soil - Smartp

wow thats crazy, i've heard alot of people say they didn't like doin it like that cause of the stress and this and that but thats proof for ya rite there, i'd give it a try, good job man!!! :thumb:

Looking great! I like your training, they will be bushy as all hell for sure. I'm subbing right now, I love it!:welldone:

Grow # 2 Veg Day 32..

Not much to report today...everything looks great...enjoy the photo's

DSC027671.JPG
DSC027681.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC027691.JPG

XJ-13
DSC027701.JPG

OG101's
DSC027712.JPG
DSC027722.JPG

Holy Grail OG's
DSC027731.JPG
DSC027742.JPG

Today's photo's for day 33 veg...

DSC027752.JPG
DSC027762.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC027771.JPG

XJ-13
DSC027781.JPG

OG101's
DSC027791.JPG
DSC027801.JPG

Holy Grail OG's
DSC027812.JPG
DSC027821.JPG

Today is Day 34 of Veg.....

I mixed up 4 gallons of Distilled water with:
120ml EJ grow
40ml EJ micro
20ml EJ bloom
20ml EJ catalyst
20ml EJ meta K

5ml of AN liquid carbo load
20ml of AN Rhino Skin
30ml of AN H2 (humic acid)
30ml of AN F1 (fulvic acid)

5ml of General Organics BioWeed (cold pressed seaweed)
10ml of General Organics BioRoot
30ml of General Organics Cal/Mag

30ml of Hygrozyme
1 tbsp of unsulphured molassas

-------------------------

This was mixed up and bubbled for a few hours, but plant's were needy and very dry so I decided to feed them today. Also in preperation for my V-Scrog screen I untied all of the LST strings that I have added over the past few weeks. At this time I have branched these ladies out quite a bit and each plant has at least 10 tops (with the exception of the OG101's which have less because of there slow growth)

Otherwise everything looks great... I did notice that one of my OG101's has fungus gnat larvae in the soil...I am not too concerned with them because I do have BTi mixed into my soil as well as have been using Mosquito Dunks with every other watering, So most of these larvae shouldn't survive, but I will keep a close eye. I also noticed these little white jumping bug's that are known as springtails... I have read that they are actually beneficial to the plants because they eat the fungus and carry it down to the bottom of the roots. So I will keep close watch however these seem to be ok for plant growth...

Here are the Photo's for day 34 of veg

Tent overview...moved holy grail og's back to middle and OG101's over to left side again...
DSC027871.JPG
DSC027882.JPG

OG 101's
DSC027892.JPG
DSC027901.JPG

Holy Grail OG's
DSC027911.JPG
DSC027922.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC027931.JPG

XJ-13
DSC027941.JPG

Well after feeding the ladies today I decided to also get my V-Scrog screen re-assembled and installed into my tent. So far the ladies have quite a few inches to grow until reaching the screen...approx 4-6" so it will at least be 2-3 weeks from now until flower. But it will depend on how fast I can fill up the screen...

Here are some photo's of the V-Scrog screen installed...

OG101's left side looking at the tent...
Holy Grail OG's Middle of the tent
Kali Kandi Front right
XJ-13 Back Right

DSC028011.JPG
DSC028001.JPG
DSC027992.JPG
DSC027981.JPG
DSC027971.JPG
DSC027961.JPG
DSC027952.JPG

looks good man!!! you can definitely start to see where the tops are formin, cant wait to see when they get to the screen!! i think it looks cool how to colas sit ontop of the screen all the way across.. Good Job!!! :thumb: :tokin:

Looks excellent I love it! I guess you are gonna cut the buds out and not the screen, right? I used cheap netting and plan on cutting the netting and pulling each plant as a whole. Props to you sir!

Nice work ice mud i lost your journal for a wile but all caught up now :Namaste:

The holy grail looks magnificent bro kudos on the LST worked out nicely! Love the v-Scrog always wanted to do this just havnt ever got around to doing it need more space then i could have a farm going on ha

Looks like it wont be long before your ladies start to fill that sreen up will be paying close attention. + 1 brother for all the hardwork you have put in truley ladies are stunning!

Hi Icemud -

Cool Scrog screen - should help you take advantage of the lighting a bit better than a flat screen. Your LST work in advance should really make it a bit easier with the screen I'd think. Nicely done! :thumb:

Hi Icemud -

Cool Scrog screen - should help you take advantage of the lighting a bit better than a flat screen. Your LST work in advance should really make it a bit easier with the screen I'd think. Nicely done! :thumb:

Thanks Xlr8...yeah I developed the V-scrog exactly for that reason. Due to the square inverse law, I decided that by bringing up the sides of the tent, the intensity of light that reaches the edges will be greater than it would a flat scrog...Also it present's more surface area to work my ladies...Thanks xlr8 for stoppin thru!!

Nice work ice mud i lost your journal for a wile but all caught up now :Namaste:

The holy grail looks magnificent bro kudos on the LST worked out nicely! Love the v-Scrog always wanted to do this just havnt ever got around to doing it need more space then i could have a farm going on ha

Looks like it wont be long before your ladies start to fill that sreen up will be paying close attention. + 1 brother for all the hardwork you have put in truley ladies are stunning!

Thanks Godspeed!! appreciate you joinin the party!! Can't wait to see how these ladies will fill up the screen...shouldn't be long now since today my 1st plant reached the screen!!

It's showtime! Time to watch them fill up.
Can't wait!!! It's going to be interesting to see how these strain's stretch when I flip to 12/12...

Looks excellent I love it! I guess you are gonna cut the buds out and not the screen, right? I used cheap netting and plan on cutting the netting and pulling each plant as a whole. Props to you sir!

Yeah, when I harvested my last grow, I had to cut off each cola/stalk individually which worked out pretty good, especially for drying in my DIY rack!! thannks for the props!!!

looks good man!!! you can definitely start to see where the tops are formin, cant wait to see when they get to the screen!! i think it looks cool how to colas sit ontop of the screen all the way across.. Good Job!!! :thumb: :tokin:

Yeah I can't wait till I have a carpet of nug all over....going to be interesting to see the characteristics of each strain... thanks for cruisin thru!

Day 38 of Veg...

Today I mixed up my next nutrient feeding, the ladies soil is still a little wet so I am going to let it bubble for 24 hours before feeding them to ensure that the soil dry's out even more...so I can avoid over saturation...

Mixed with 4 gallon's of distilled water.

120ml of EJ grow
20ml of EJ bloom
40ml of EJ micro
20ml of EJ catalyst
20ml of EJ meta k

20ml of AN rhino skinn
10ml of AN liquid carboload
40ml of AN F1 fulvic acid
40ml of AN H2 humic acid

20ml of General Organics Bioroot
5ml of General Organics bioweed
30ml of General Organics Cal/Mag

1tbsp of unsulfered molassus
10ml of Naked Blue machine fruit smoothy

1 half scoop of Myco Maximum (myco mix)
1/4 mosquito dunk ground up...

Here are the photo's for veg day 38

Full Tent views
DSC028122.JPG
DSC028132.JPG
DSC028142.JPG
DSC028151.JPG

OG101's

DSC028161.JPG
DSC028174.JPG

Holy Grail OG's
DSC02818.JPG
DSC028191.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC02820.JPG

XJ-13
DSC028211.JPG

Took a ton of photo's today...wow the ladies are really looking good :) Thank's to everyone who has stopped thru and has been following my grow...things are going to get very interesting very fast now!!

I took to sets of photo's today...one earlier in the day and one later in the day so you can see the difference in lighting as well as the growth over a 12 hour period...

The ones with only MH on are the earlier photo's, the one with MH and HPS on are later in the day...

Full Tent Views...
DSC028221.JPG
DSC02823.JPG
DSC02824.JPG
DSC028321.JPG
DSC028332.JPG
DSC02834.JPG

OG101's
DSC028251.JPG
DSC02826.JPG
DSC028372.JPG
DSC02838.JPG

Holy Grail OG's
DSC028271.JPG
DSC028281.JPG
DSC02831.JPG
DSC02835.JPG
DSC02836.JPG
DSC028421.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC02829.JPG
DSC02839.JPG

XJ-13
DSC02830.JPG
DSC02840.JPG
DSC028412.JPG

Tonight I mixed up a lil foliar spray and soaked the ladies as soon as the light's went out...couldn't hurt em at this point since there doing so well :) I mixed up about ( I eyeballed everything but Im sure my measurements were pretty close): 5 cups or so of distilled water...added around 5ml of General Organic's BioWeed (cold pressed seaweed), 10 ml of Adv Nutr. H-2 (humic acid), and around 15ml of Adv Nutr. F-1 Fulvic acid..

The Fulvic and Humic acids help transport the micro and macro nutrients faster and easier thru the plants, however I did read that the size of the molocule's of Humic Acid are a little to large for foliar intake so the effectiveness is less than that of fulvic acid which has smaller molocules. The cold pressed seaweed contains tons of "plant happy" ingredients including: macro and micro nutrients, plant growth stimulants, vitamins, chelating agents, enzymes and amino acids so it pretty much is a complete necessity for your plant's to really love you back.. :)

===make sure when foliar spraying to do right before or as your lights are going out (if using HID's, spraying with HID's on will magnify the light and burn your leaves.. =====

Today is Day 40 of veg...and wow...the girls are growing over 1" per day!! incredible!! I re-arranged the girls position's in the tent, since my Kali Kandi and xj-13 were much larger than my 2- OG101's I decided to move my XJ-13 to the opposite side and put a OG101 on each side...for 2 reasons... Mostly because the bushier Xj-13 and Kali kandi needed more room to sprall so this would allow more space because of the slower growing OG101's. Also I was curious to see what the difference would be between the OG101 under the MH vs the OG101 under the HPS...if one would be more full of trichomes, or one would be larger...etc...

Not much else to report today...

Photo's before re-arranging their tent position...
DSC028432.JPG
DSC028441.JPG
DSC02845.JPG
DSC028461.JPG
DSC028471.JPG
DSC028482.JPG
DSC02849.JPG
DSC02850.JPG
DSC028512.JPG
DSC028521.JPG
DSC028532.JPG
DSC028542.JPG