Icemud Holy Grail OG - Kali Kandi - SoCalDam OG - XJ-13 - Organic - Soil - Smartpots

Re: Icemud Holy Grail OG, Kali Kandi, Socaldam OG, XJ-13, organic, soil, smartpots

Damn Ice sorry to hear about the ICU victim shes looking pretty bad brother you should take it back to those guys and swap them if they could you should look into clone queen they deliver everywhere in cali and give you a 30 day warranty

Thank's Crower...the guy at the clone/genetics lab told me that the og101's were not rooted fully and he wasn't quite sure if they would make it, so he told me just to call him and he would replace them if necessary...sucks cause right now they will be a week and a half behind the other's, I might see if he has some teen/preteen ones that might be a little further along...well ssee..

Re: Icemud Holy Grail OG, Kali Kandi, Socaldam OG, XJ-13, organic, soil, smartpots

Yo Ice, things are looking good man. I'm interested to see how those Socaldam genetics do for ya, I almost hit them up a bit ago for some clones but opted for a local dispensary instead and now I'm on to seeds. Love the dual spectrums for flowering, wish I had the space!

I'll be watchin, just wanted to sub and show some support for another OC Scroger.

:peacetwo:

Re: Icemud Holy Grail OG - Kali Kandi - SoCalDam OG - XJ-13 - Organic - Soil - Smartp

Today is day 14/15 of my 2nd grow...and I am proud to announce, I am 100% organic now!! I picked up a bottle of General Organics Cal/Mag to replace my Botanicare Cal/Mag plus, which was salt based and I can already tell the difference. When I usually bubble my nutrient mixtures, the botanicare cal/mag was one of the last things to go into the bubbling 5 gallon bucket, and I usually noticed a reducting of the amount of froth/bubbles almost instantly when added to my otherwise 100% organic nutrient feeding. I've also read that mixing salt with organic's is bad becuase it has a great chance of killing off your soil microbioology and upon adding the Organic cal mag today, I noticed that my mix actually looked and seemed more alive, instantly with more froth/bubbles accumulated at the top...so hopefully the results in growth show as well!!!

Today I fed my ladies 2.5 gallons of nutrients, evenly spread between the 6 pots and it seemed to soak the pots well. Prior to this I had a batch of nutrients bubbling for 24 hours, but somehow it didn't look right, as though a mold or some kind of "pulp" looking substance was all thru the mix, so I decided to dump it and not take any chances.. So after bleaching and scrubbing my bucket and 2 airstones and washing them well, I mixed to this 2.5 gallons a light batch of nutrients. I added 45ml of EJ Grow, 10ml of EJ bloom, 10ml of EJ catalyst, 10 ml of microblast, and 5ml of metak. Along with the earthjuice line I added General organics: bioroot 10ml, bioweed 10ml, cal/mag 10ml and also added in 20ml of AN H2 *humic acid*. This mixture I decided to try somthing different with and let bubble for only a few hours and throw it right in.... So far even though I'm guessing the ph was low, I'm learning to trust organics and not PH, and so far no negative results, no leaf coloration or drooping or anything...so far so good :)

Other than that 4 of the 6 are looking happy as ever, however my 2 OG101's are just struggling a ton... my front og101 is now showing a lot of new growth and some small but healthy looking fans in a couple different nodes...so this one, I know will make it. The other one just seems to not wanna take off...a few days ago had a few new leaves popping thru, but they seemed to have just stopped, along with the larger remaining fans dying. I trimmed all the remaining dead leaves off and left only what was healthy and green. I'm not going to give up yet, however she definitely is almost 2 weeks behind at this point...however I may have her replaced with a new properly rooted one, just because I fear all this stress may have hurt her potential for later....

Re: Icemud Holy Grail OG - Kali Kandi - SoCalDam OG - XJ-13 - Organic - Soil - Smartp

Here are the photo's of the ladies on day 14...you will notice that there is a lot of white on the leaves, this is residue from the foliar spray that I am going to wash off tonight, I checked closely and its definitely not mold or bugs... whew...

DSC026482.JPG

DSC026492.JPG

DSC026503.JPG

DSC026512.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC026522.JPG

XJ-13

DSC026532.JPG

Holy Grail Og's
DSC026542.JPG

DSC026551.JPG

My surviving OG101/socaldam OG
DSC026561.JPG

This OG101 may not make it, I'm not giving up yet because there is new growth showing, but she definitely will be interesting..
DSC026572.JPG

Yo Ice, things are looking good man. I'm interested to see how those Socaldam genetics do for ya, I almost hit them up a bit ago for some clones but opted for a local dispensary instead and now I'm on to seeds. Love the dual spectrums for flowering, wish I had the space!

I'll be watchin, just wanted to sub and show some support for another OC Scroger.

:peacetwo:

I ran them on my last grow and they turned out very very good. Great strains and the guys that I've talked to are pretty honest and they seem to know there stuff well. I have ton's of photo's in my 1st grow journal, I ran there University hills OG..Dank!! there blue dragon ( a very berry tasty sativa type high) and there Chemband (super strong indica, no joke..) lol This time I'm really curious about the kali kandi...it sounds so delicious!!
Thanks for cruisin on thru Marley and definitely stay tuned, appreciate the Local support!!

yea those cal/mag foliar sprays kinda sucks. when i used some on my plant they were stained for about a week or two, but then again i didnt know much as a begginner. as too compared now thanks to :420:

Things are moving along nicely for you Icemud. How do you like your tent? What type is it?

Thank's for stopping thru to check out my grow shottafire!! I love the tent, the only thing I wish is I had 2 or 3 tents so I could have one on veg, and 2 for flowering....but right now, one tent works plenty well. My last grow I pulled over a pound dried from just a 2x4 tent. The tent is a hydrohut silver edition 2x4 tent...the actual size is closer to 2.5x 5' x 7.5'. I would definitely recommend this tent to anyone. The only thing is the zipper stiching on mine needed to be fixed in a few places..which was easy fix with a thread and some needles..

Hey Everyone!! Day 18 of my 2nd grow and things are looking really good!!! My ladies love bondage!! LMAO!! I have been issuing LST since the first week of transplant and the ladies are loving it!! There showing at least 3-6 tops already and there only in week 2!!!

Also, My OG101's are finally making a comeback. One of them now showes plenty of new growth and fan's!!! and the other one is just a stem with a few new fan growths...but it is growing!!!! so I think with a little more TLC she should make it!!! just a week or 2 behind the others...

So far I have had to water about once a week and really have been allowing the soil to dry quite a bit before next waterings to allow the roots to stretch as much as possible...so later on I will have a better root base to flower with!!!

Not much else to report today. Yesterday I mixed up my preventive pest spray which is 2 peppermint tea bags boiled in a cup of distilled water, 1 camel cigarette also dipped into the hot water... to this I added 10ml of neem oil, and a few drops of habenero hot sauce. This is for preventive measures agains't pesties and I will be spraying the ladies down tonight before the lights go off!!

On to the photo's of the ladies!!!

Full tent view...I rotated the OG101's to the opposite side of the tent....Less intense lighting for there new leaf growths...and they really seem to be liking it...its also closer to my humidifier which will help them with water loss until roots and leaves are more established.

DSC026772.JPG

DSC026782.JPG

My OG101's
DSC026792.JPG

DSC026803.JPG

My Holy Grail OG's
DSC026812.JPG
DSC026821.JPG

My Kali Kandi
DSC026833.JPG

XJ-13
DSC026842.JPG

Like the LST workout you're giving the girls. And good use of the binder clip on the edge of the smart pot! I love those things. Hope your OG101 makes it. Clip off the damaged/yellow leaf. I had to clipped mine completely and leaving the tiny growth between the nodes and they jump back to life after a week. Feed that plant lesser strength with basics no additives. Give it some fresh air no need for the dome, and mist it few times a day with water (if it's tap let it sit out for a day and use that). Good luck with it. I have 3 clones that are doing the same as your 101, and they're back to life now after I've did the above mentioned.

Hey everyone!! Today is day 20 of my grow!!! Things are really comming along well with these ladies...

Tonight I will be mixing up there next feeding and putting it on bubble for 24 hours or more...Same general regiment of feedings...Full Earthjuice line at recirculation table amounts, General Organic's Bioweed, bioroot and Cal/mag....a dash of molassas and some AN Liquid carboload and AN H2 humic acid....mixed to 1 gallon instead of the 2.5 I am adding to lighten the amount of nutrients at this period..

my soil is plenty fortified so I know they have quite a while before they will need the full feeding, however, with organics, I also know that most of the organic material takes a while to break down into plant-usable form, so with this in mind, I started the feedings early. I also know that it's hard to burn plant's with organic's so I don't mind feeding them at these higher feediing amounts because only a small percentage is water soluable organic..

I also sprayed my ladies down again with my neem, peppermint tea, habenero sauce, tobacco spray to keep any pesties away!! (As the light's turned off)so far so good, however I have noticed a few fungus gnat's dead and stuck to my yellow stickies...I'm not too worried if they lay egg's this time because my soil is also fortified with BTi to attack there eggs and larve so they should never be able to take hold!! middle finger to fungus gnats!!! lmao!

Other than checking on them daily, not much is needed at this point inbetween feedings....Still at least 3 weeks away from the SCROG screen being placed in the tent, but already the ladies are showing tons of tops...very well prepped with LST for the upcomming V-scrog!!

My OG101's are still hardly taking on but still are growing and looking healthier by the day...I still firmly believe that I will be able to produce some quality nug with these ladies, as well as I will clone them when they are ready for trimming!!! My runt's last run turned out to be the best yield as well as the dankest smoke!! so I have plenty of faith with my TLC!!!

Here are the photo's for day 20 of Veg!! These were shot right after the lights went out this evening, as well as after I soaked them with my neem/peppermint tea/tobacco/habenero spray for pest protection!

Full Tent views
DSC026852.JPG

DSC026862.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC026882.JPG

Xj-13
DSC026891.JPG

Holy Grail OG's
DSC026902.JPG

DSC026912.JPG

OG101's
DSC026924.JPG

DSC026933.JPG

lookin good man, them things are really growin like crazy!!! i think i might start some new ones, that way i can get my next grow rollin, maybe start germin some seeds, who knows im still thinkin, bad thing is i gotta start them in a rubbermaid tub for their first couple weeks..

im sorry but freshin my memory, did you top these early on??

Hey sukafree....nope...just a lot of LST....don't really like training by cutting, it seems to take 2-3 days for recovery after the shock so I like to do less stressfull LST until defoliation time in early flower, after the stretch...

Well today not much to report on my grow....noticed a few flying fungus gnats in the lower canopy flying around and a good amount of them stuck to the yellow sticky cards placed on the top of the soil...Not too sure how many are in there and only noticed 1 or 2 flying around so hopefully they will be victom's to the sticky cards... I do not believe they will be able to sucessfully lay eggs and larve, because my soil is treated with BTi which is a bacteria that when ingested by the larve, eats them from the inside out and kills them...So hopefully with my precatiounary measures, I wont have any problems, but I will keep a close eye on there progress...

Other than that, I picked up some F1 by advanced nutrients today (fulvic acid). Fulvic acid is an excellent chelation agent which will aid in macro and micro nutrient uptake as well as boosting the metabolism of the soil microbiology....I have read much about the importance of using humic and fulvic acids with organics so I decided to pick up a bottle and give it a shot..

Also I was given 2 free samples of 2 other Advance nutrient's products. One is there final flush which is used at the very end of the cycle, during the flush period. The other freebee that I recieved was Advanced Nutrient's Rhino Skin which is a silicate supplement for tougher cell growth, more sturdy branches to hold the heavy buds. Both of these aren't applied to later in the cycle, but it still was awesome to get free AN nutrients!!! awesome!!!

The ladies today are looking healthy, still growing like crazy and very healthy green. My OG101's are finally taking off and starting to show new growth as well as the fan's are getting bigger and some new branches are forming!!! My Holy Grail OG's are doing great as well and so far are outperforming all other strains in my tent, as well as out stinking them already..whoa the Holy Grail OG is pungent...in a great wway!!!..

My xj-13 is also doing great, at least 5 tops and it seems to be growing about 1-2 inches a day...whoa she is going to be a beast!!!

My Kali kANDI is also performing very well, not as many tops but tons of new growth and also growing between 1/2 and 1 inches a day!!!

Back
Top Bottom