Icemud's Grow 4.0 - High Brix Focus with Gas Lamp Routine - V-Scrog

Re: Icemud's Grow 4.0..High Brix focus with Gas Lamp Routine..V-Scrog

Looking mighty tasty. :)

WHAT!!!! :loopy::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: In 1 handfull of soil there are more organisms than the whole number of humans who have ever lived on this planet!! Holy crap! Different world down there.

Loved the part where the fungi were making loops and trapping nematodes, wow!

so like i wanna hump your scrog bro!!! it makes my nuts smoke and butthole pucker!! looking at the pics, may i purdy pluheeeaze have 10 min alone in the tent????

hahahaahahahah!!!! Too funny BID!!! yeah I guess I could whore them out for a buddie!! lol thanks for the good laugh, today was a rough day and that definitely helped lift my mood :)

WHAT!!!! :loopy::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: In 1 handfull of soil there are more organisms than the whole number of humans who have ever lived on this planet!! Holy crap! Different world down there.

Loved the part where the fungi were making loops and trapping nematodes, wow!

I was amazed by that as well.... thats a lot of microlife in 1 pot of soil!! amazing stuff!

I have not checked you out for a while and wow they have grown. Your buds look good man!

I have not checked you out for a while and wow they have grown. Your buds look good man!

Hey Gittergreen!!! Thanks for the compliments and good to have you stopping by..come by anytime :)

Hey everyone, Day 49 of flowering and so far things are going good. I had to add my overhead screen today because the Skywalker OG's were getting too heavy and starting to topple over so I added a screen above the canopy and attached packing twine in loops to hold the buds up. I've done this in the past and its worked pretty well. I was going to supercrop some of them to lower the lights more, but it wasn't really needed since I bent the OG's over under the screen, sort of similar to a supercrop.

My plants are all looking pretty healthy and I still have some leaf yellowing going on but I just mixed up a batch of my nutrient drench that will supply them with some N for the remaining 2-4 weeks, I don't really expect them to go much longer. I mixed up

5 gallons of r/o d/i water 0ppm with :
100ml of earthjuice grow 2-1-1
50 ml of earthjuice sugar peak bloom 0-6-4
30 ml of hydrolyzed fish 2-4-0
30 ml of 5:1 calmag
a scoop of mycos maximum

that will be for my flowering tent. My veg tent will be getting just plain r/o water

Not much else to report on besides they smell freaking amazing... this skywalker cut is definitely the real thing :)

IMG_20130202_181033.jpg
IMG_20130202_181042.jpg
IMG_20130202_181053.jpg
IMG_20130202_181102.jpg
IMG_20130202_181113.jpg
IMG_20130202_181132.jpg
IMG_20130202_181138.jpg
IMG_20130202_181145.jpg
IMG_20130202_181151.jpg
IMG_20130202_181200.jpg
IMG_20130202_181205.jpg
IMG_20130202_181216.jpg
IMG_20130202_181237.jpg
IMG_20130202_181254.jpg
IMG_20130202_181302.jpg
IMG_20130202_203100.jpg
IMG_20130202_203120.jpg
IMG_20130202_203126.jpg

50 ml of

Oh Man!
Things look really good!
Love those stubby tops, they look so dense!
:thumb:

they look great that blue dream looks like an older version of mine! i love how crazy frosty they are getting, the second screen got me thinking the v scrog would be great for hanging a vert bulb and gettin that 100% light output straight to the plants and not having 50% of it reflecting back down and loosing lumens/par ,made me think it would be easy to keep them a safe distance from the bulb ,the second screen i mean, might bring that scrog back in after all...hmmmm

looking sweet in there Ice.man I gotta stop surfing so many journals lol...everytime i do another strain goes on my long list of gotta tries, that skywalker looks awesome!+reps:)

Thanks Jon!! I can't wait to try all of them but yea, the skywalker is looking amazing!!! Now to keep my paws off until harvest ;)

they look great that blue dream looks like an older version of mine! i love how crazy frosty they are getting, the second screen got me thinking the v scrog would be great for hanging a vert bulb and gettin that 100% light output straight to the plants and not having 50% of it reflecting back down and loosing lumens/par ,made me think it would be easy to keep them a safe distance from the bulb ,the second screen i mean, might bring that scrog back in after all...hmmmm

I've actually thought the same thing about having a cool tube running vertical or even lower down in the middle of the v running perpendicular to the screen would get some amazing light down to the lower nodes but haven't really figured a way to do it. Unfortunatly after this grow is over, I may not be doing the v-scrog for a while with the perpetual grow going... unless decide to get another tent like my flowering tent, and make another v scrog, and do 2 plants per screen instead of 6 :) So many possiblilities and not enough grow lights :)

Oh Man!
Things look really good!
Love those stubby tops, they look so dense!
:thumb:

The buds are all rock hard, especially the Skywalker...I am so far very very happy with this grow :) much better than my last one which was a big letdown :) I'm just debating one what to smoke the first hit from, papers, bong, vape, bowl...hmmmmmmm

Hey Ice,

I'd roll a joint and see how much I could smoke before I didn't know my name anymore.

Looking great over here Ice! Which nug is for me to sample as they all look great. :)

Back
Top Bottom