If At First You Fail, Try Again!

DrizzysGrowTent

This was a shrum bag, it was built with everything from point A to Z. Honestly idt it got infected but it's my first time so you can't be too sure. That bag definitely had some coloration going on, that was enough for me to dump it. It's suppose to be a full proof bag better than the rest but it definitely came with issues. Nothing is perfect though so I don't hold it against the company.
20231010_160513.jpg

I gotta tub to better control the humidity and that's been going great as you can see. Temp is right around 74.6 to 77.4 approximately. Once I put the top on I also cover for darkness. Oh yea, this is Blue Meanie, I inoculated the grain with spores I got from a grow store.
20231201_223425.jpg

I’m stoked to follow along here. I stopped growing middle of last summer because AC cost was killing me. Might need to do it again. I didn’t even realize we had a mushroom section with journals. Cheers!

I’m stoked to follow along here. I stopped growing middle of last summer because AC cost was killing me. Might need to do it again. I didn’t even realize we had a mushroom section with journals. Cheers!
I'm new on here so that's how I found it lol. I'm just looking around tryna find my footing, clicking on all the tabs getting firmiliar and I came across it. I feel that fam, it's winter time where I'm at. I juss put it right in my herb tent with the heater in there. Hope you take it again fam, stay blessed!!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @DrizzysGrowTent

Nice start to your Mushroom Diary.
How long did it take to get to the Mycelial Growth Phase?
How many AIO bags did you inoculate?

Do you mind if I stop in occasionally?

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Nah fa sure fam, come through anytime!! And thanks, bless up!! It took about a week maybe give or take a day. It was 12 days from inoculation to the first pic. The time between the last pics and the ones right above was maybe a few days. Just this bag, I'm using this bag to make other ones. Forgot the size but it's a lot grains in here.

You are doing real well @DrizzysGrowTent

Do you grow cannabis also?
1000 blessings fam i thank you!! Sure do, Post in thread '3 Plants Same Pot 15 Gallons Atlas Grow' 3 Plants Same Pot 15 Gallons Atlas Grow

These are my grows on here and my insta handle.

Back
Top Bottom