Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

I might have missed this in the posts but, does your HPS have the increased blue spectrum? If not it might explaing why that one is growing so top heavy. Maybe you could get those flouros back in there, give it a little more blue and it wouldn't raise the temp much. Just a thought. :peace:

to be honest i dont know where could i find this out.. and so what u are saying it would just be better off for the first few weeks like 2-3 use flourals and then just throw the hps on?

I was thinking to do the flourals for like 2-3 weeks clip them then let them do there thing for a weeks or so then flower. and man people say grow is easy work lol trial and error baby :ciao:

That sounds like a good plan b420 I think that will work best for you that way you can get them started up healthy and the bloom some big bud. :biggrin:

So first problem in grow number 3.. the lack of blue spectrum on the hps isnt growin the babbies right.. i have looked at past grows and in the same amount of time that i have had these which is almost 3 weeks the others where huge comapred to this one..and they are streching i had to but straws to keep them up.. so i think i might have to veg a lil longer than 4 weeks .. this is the first time i have started wiht the hps and the last time.. i will veg for 3 weeks wiht the 2 flourals i have then switch to the hps on 3rd week let it get used to it then flower.. we got to learn some how.. well anyways i finally got the reflector we have been talkin about . its cheap i know but hey it works and it was free
DSC00001_970261.JPG

dunno hope all goes well

yeah they are looking good. i would use floros in veg like you were talking about. keep up the good work.

ok u have pics of other grow and the other grows did so much better so far. meanin the forming of the plant.. in the 3rd week i had big leaves and there were a few sets and had a strong stem. these that are going now are weak u could say from strecthing . flourals have a blue spectrum in and and thats what the babies want and i can have them very close well wiht the hps its red and orange specturm i think.. so basically i hade 40watts of floursals and it is doing better than the hps is doing .. hope that cleared it up lol but yes they are doing but like i said i might have to veg longer than 4 weeks because they are on 3 and havent clipped yet they just seem to small.. i will post pics shorlty

what the hell i cant edit i need that .. lol i suck at spellin i read it once then read it once it is posted and then find more mistake hope it is clear if not just tell me :goof: :goof: :goof:

i didnt i have this all set up and shit .. they are coming along a lil better just a lil disappointed of the formation of them. maybe i wil get better results with the reflector

yeah smokey i knew that just didnt really know the what i would do wiht out.. so smokey what will it do wil no blue spectrum.. i have found slower growth and formathin what about u ? I have a MH bulb wish i had a ballast for it and i would be good.. but fuck it trail and error :allgood:

yeah blue just gives it faster growth. red will still work but not as good. yeah i have a mh conversion bulb for my hps ballest so i can use that for veg.

your plants can still be on the hps. they will grow good. try throwing in just like 1 floro. ill try to find a link to one. what wattage do you use? 150w?

Back
Top Bottom