I'm QuickSmoke

Quicksmoke

420 Member
An intro to why I’m here:
I’ve always had a passion for the beloved herb. Im new to growing on all levels and plan on becoming a top notch DWC grower!!! If anyone has any advice for me along the way it would be greatly appreciated!!! I will be posting pictures of my set up and starting a grow journal once I get it up and running (hopefully by the end of the weekend)

What makes me value the “miracle” herb in my words:
I was unable to smoke for nearly ten years due to being in the military. There was a time about a year ago when I was able to smoke. I had COVID and needed something more natural to help me sleep and stimulate my appetite……I continued to smoke after I recovered from COVID, it was around this time when I discovered the ultimate medication for anxiety.
It has been night and day!!! I have never felt so relieved in my life. I have always been a bit high strung due to having ADHD and the medication (a stimulant) causes side effects of course. MARIJUANA counters every one of the side effect, with the most important one being a heightened level of anxiety. I feel normal again!!!!

So to all of my fellow pro cannabis brothers and sisters….I’m going to hold a fat one high and thank each and every one of you for being a part of such a welcoming community!

I’ve always had a passion for the beloved herb. Im new to growing on all levels and plan on becoming a top notch DWC grower!!! If anyone has any advice for me along the way it would be greatly appreciated!!! I will be posting pictures of my set up and starting a grow journal once I get it up and running (hopefully by the end of the weekend)

I was unable to smoke for nearly ten years due to being in the military. There was a time about a year ago when I was able to smoke. I had COVID and needed something more natural to help me sleep and stimulate my appetite……I continued to smoke after I recovered from COVID, it was around this time when I discovered the ultimate medication for anxiety.
It has been night and day!!! I have never felt so relieved in my life. I have always been a bit high strung due to having ADHD and the medication (a stimulant) causes side effects of course. MARIJUANA counters every one of the side effect, with the most important one being a heightened level of anxiety. I feel normal again!!!!

So to all of my fellow pro cannabis brothers and sisters….I’m going to hold a fat one high and thank each and every one of you for being a part of such a welcoming community!

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Quicksmoke. You found the best pro cannabis and growing site on the internet. No one here judges anyone and if you ever need help with your growing you’ll have experts here to help. CL🍀 :welcome: :party::theband::cheer::420::Namaste:

Welcome to 420mag it's definitely a great community here so I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of it. DWC is a great growing style that has always interested me I just don't have the space for it so looking forward to seeing you build you skills here, many great members with experience to help you.
Also glad your getting the medical benefits from bud it helps me so much mentally to it got me out of a really bad place so I'm blessed to be mediated with something natural that I can enjoy at the same time. Growing it yourself just makes you appreciate it even more!

A grow journal is a great place to start where members can watch you grow and give you the best advice perfecting your skills 👌🏽

Good luck & happy growing ✌🏽

Welcome to 420 Mag. Is this your first grow ? DWC is a PITA if you ask me. Constantly making sure pH, Water temps, EC, etc. is on target. Check out the SIP Club thread. You might change your mind on DWC. Same results with a lot less headaches. I pull a pound or more per plant with SIP Buckets in case that peaks your interest....lol. This is one plant in a 12 gal. DIY SIP Bucket.
324.JPG

It isn't a SCROG Grow. Put the net up during flower to support the branches.

Welcome to 420mag it's definitely a great community here so I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of it. DWC is a great growing style that has always interested me I just don't have the space for it so looking forward to seeing you build you skills here, many great members with experience to help you.
Also glad your getting the medical benefits from bud it helps me so much mentally to it got me out of a really bad place so I'm blessed to be mediated with something natural that I can enjoy at the same time. Growing it yourself just makes you appreciate it even more!

A grow journal is a great place to start where members can watch you grow and give you the best advice perfecting your skills 👌🏽

Good luck & happy growing ✌🏽
That’s kind of how my journey started! I was going through a tough time and realized that I was able to medicate a natural way and accomplished more than I could have prior!
It’s fantastic to hear that others have found a way as well, I’m happy to hear that man!

I’ll definitely be starting my grow journal once my light arrives, until then I will be posting pictures of my “Frankenstein” setup!

Welcome to 420 Mag. Is this your first grow ? DWC is a PITA if you ask me. Constantly making sure pH, Water temps, EC, etc. is on target. Check out the SIP Club thread. You might change your mind on DWC. Same results with a lot less headaches. I pull a pound or more per plant with SIP Buckets in case that peaks your interest....lol. This is one plant in a 12 gal. DIY SIP Bucket.
324.JPG

It isn't a SCROG Grow. Put the net up during flower to support the branches.
My interest has definitely been peaked lol….what is a SIP!?

Welcome to the forum @Quicksmoke :welcome:
I started growing in DWC (see links in signature) and love it. I also grow in soil in SIP buckets. DWC is not that hard, especially if you have a water source nearby. The first thing I did when I started growing was install a 'sink' in my basement, consisting of a filtered food-safe hose and a tote with a sump pump. Carrying water sucks.

Good luck on your upcoming grows and tag me when you start a journal.

Good morning my friend @Quicksmoke :ciao: Hope you are doing well.:passitleft:
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome::420:
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful ladies.
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Quicksmoke

Sip is an alternative to DWC, that also gets get results.
When you are ready to start growing DWC or any style, we will get you to harvest

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

edit: Don't forget to tag me when you are ready to start growing.

Back
Top Bottom