I'm Trying To Grow Pound Plants

yeah unfortunately thats gnats or some root air prune issue with a section drying out . either way sections of your roots that apply to those section of the plant are affected are dying off. my gnats did it to my last run just the same. some plants were affected more but aside from some DE and those pads i dont know a good way of getting rid of them.

thanks, been looking for some type of confirmation as to at least now i know.

Peroxide will kill the larvae.

pennywise is the gnat issue an issue thats going to end up killing the plant? just trying to weigh the options of the peroxide but wont it kill my microherd? but then again will i lose the plant? or at 2 weeks into flower now if she is still growing well do i just to race to the finish?

If you see bleaching just move the lights. Its not that big a deal raise them 10-15 inches or so for a couple days then you can drop them a little

no it wasnt light burn, it was the leaves from the fungus gnats we are talking about. i thought the yellowing and twisted leaves were light stress, i have been keeping my light 21-23” and seems to be good for the time being

no it wasnt light burn, it was the leaves from the fungus gnats we are talking about. i thought the yellowing and twisted leaves were light stress, i have been keeping my light 21-23” and seems to be good for the time being
Yeah i was replying to the bleaching comment

day 13 flower 87 fs

-i can see trichomes growing on the sugar leaves, im hoping the uvb from start of flowering gives extra trichs
-was reviewing some pictures and these plants are alot bigger and further along than my last grow same time
- couple tops are shooting through the canopy, i dont know what i should do

day 13 flower 87 fs

-i can see trichomes growing on the sugar leaves, im hoping the uvb from start of flowering gives extra trichs
-was reviewing some pictures and these plants are alot bigger and further along than my last grow same time
- couple tops are shooting through the canopy, i dont know what i should do
Scrog it

i have been bending them down very gently every few hours today, supercrop it or is it too late ?
In flower its usually too late unless you run out of room vertically.

Ive scrogged plants that were over 36 inches. It wasnt easy and the crotches had to be wrapped to keep from splitting but it worked. It wasnt easy.

Why are you against scrogging? Just curious.

im not against srogging, the plant is pretty much done stretching what would be the point of scrogging now.
dont really see what you mean i have been saying i am scrogging next grow.
i mainlined it because its basically a netless scrog and i dont know what to do with runoff water, but i actually have just left it in the water catcher and the plant has been sucking it up through the smartpot within a day or two anyways.
couldnt do that in the airpot so glad i went with the fabric pot

im not against srogging, the plant is pretty much done stretching what would be the point of scrogging now.
i mainlined it because its basically a netless scrog and i dont know what to do with runoff water, but i actually have just left it in the water catcher and the plant has
i mainlined it because its basically a netless scrog and i dont know what to do with runoff water, but i actually have just left it in the water catcher and the plant has been sucking it up through the smartpot within a day or two anyways.
couldnt do that in the airpot so glad i went with the fabric pot
You asked. I would scrog.

You asked. I would scrog.
The biggest benefit of a scrog is it makes all the bud sites the same height. This is important because buds that are physically higher then the rest become the main buds. These buds grow faster thicker then the rest. You can see this when you tuck a taller main bud below the rest of the tops it will stop blooming and the ones around it will speed up. A scrog doesnt allow any taller (whem done correctly) buds till things get rolling.

Another issue. You should never allow the plants to sit in waste water. You will wind up with root rot and the worst case of lockout.

how do i deal with the water? thats part of the reason i have not scrogged, i always water to runoff and dont know what you guys do. acter this grow just going back to my 5 gallons.
Usually people use a shop vac to suck the water up. But its best to use a tray with an elevator, which is a few inches tall and lifts the pot out of the water.

Here is what happens when you leave them in water... the strain is Northern Lights, which isnt known for its color

These poor plants had a hard life. Moved more than once when they were little, and left sitting in high nutrient water, which locked out some important stuff

Another issue. You should never allow the plants to sit in waste water. You will wind up with root rot and the worst case of lockout.
Incorrect my friend. Think about what a hempy is. Only gives you problems if the mix is off in the first place. Might be an issue for soil growers but not for anyone else.

Incorrect my friend. Think about what a hempy is. Only gives you problems if the mix is off in the first place. Might be an issue for soil growers but not for anyone else.

well that would explain why i havent had any issues with it, the hempys are what i was thinking it was like actually

well that would explain why i havent had any issues with it, the hempys are what i was thinking it was like actually
Yeah it'll ruin a soil grow pretty quickly but for everything else as long as youre feeding correctly it won't cause any harm. Helps it if anything. Autopots work that way too.

Day 15 flower ( 90 days from seed)

i raised up the gg4 plant and also adjusted the white rhino so the canopy is even

qb is at 22” from top of canopy
kindled is around 16-18”
uvb for 30 mins a day this week next week i will up it to 45 mins
still getting some leaf issues, plant is growing so attributing it to the gnat larvae, hopefully the medium will dry a little more or stay less damp and help against the gnats.

82F24966-9C81-4E83-AC78-38DBE4871F84.jpeg
0DA1F279-8807-42DD-BF20-3B0E8618E997.jpeg

also switched the plants postions in tent, better use of space, i had the ducting in the back blocking off some space.

i know its hard to tell from the pictures, the gg4 plant is as big as my pitbull, thats how big it is.

Back
Top Bottom