The hobo ladies are draining the nutrients right out of these plants.

Definitely the most hungry plants I've ever had. Stacking nicely. The back built bud is so fat and hard, Im gonna have to add another fan to the space to keep air circulating. Cannot believe how these mystery beaners have produced.

But I did

Find a nanner, plucked it. Looked for me didn't see any. Going to have to figure out how to darken the space a bit more. I think.

Now if we can just get into the warmer temps, I'd be alright. I'm playing the game right now. Get a few degrees warmer, and watch the humidity sky rocket. Or keep it just under, for the humidity to stay steady. . .

20240401_131955.jpg

20240401_132516.jpg

20240401_132554.jpg

20240401_132603.jpg

20240401_132638.jpg

20240401_132657.jpg

20240401_132811.jpg

20240401_132824.jpg

20240401_132844.jpg

20240401_132904.jpg

2 of 3 @Mars Hydro tsw2000's failed to power up in the herb grotto this morning. Leaving just 1 unit to cover the space. Not sufficient by far. After years of service, I will have to remove the tsw 2000s and install a non mars hydro light into the 4x8 to keep things moving along.

Everyone welcome the recently available @VIVOSUN vsf6450 to the herb grotto!

While it's not mars hydro, it will help shed some much needed light into this 4x8!

20240327_133530.jpg
thats a nice looking tent

Hey hey hey people of 420 mag! It's Saturday, I thought it was gonna be a nice calm weekend. Garden chores were done yesterday. The humidity was higher than I wanted it to be in the lung room, so I opened up the windows for some fresh spring air!

While In the herb grotto, Ive been shuffling plants when I water. So I can see them touch them inspect them. All the smalls got watered last night and I was taking them out of the watering trays. I about lost my shit.

Literally.

I felt such an instantaneous bad reaction touching this plant. So I took a moment to see if it was telling me something. . . I about died when I seen them

ea70d433f1ef1cac1d0056acb0e5b1d4_w200.gif
DEZx.gif

What did I see .......

Well my first initial reaction was a mite. But after taking photos, touching a spot or 2, and literally observing for 15-20min. It looks like my plants are bleeding.

Wait..

Yes.

Bleeding.

Does that sound fucking crazy? Because I feel crazy saying it.

20240330_105651.jpg
20240330_110454.jpg
20240330_110514.jpg

Now .... I can honestly say I've never seen anything like this. Truly insane. So I figured I'd reach out to some heavy hitters at 420!

Hopefully someone has seen this! If not the microscope is coming out when I get home!!!!

20240330_110007.jpg
20240330_105958.jpg
20240330_105836.jpg
20240330_105832.jpg
20240330_105753.jpg

@Bill284 @JiggiLotus @Azimuth @No Pain @Krissi Carbone @Trala @Lady Cannafan @Ke0ncp @Joe Brewster @Roy Growin @HappyHazmat88 @CaptainLucky @Tokin Roll @InTheShed @Phytoplankton @KeithLemon @Olddog Newtrick @Braddah Waiheesohai @Chuckeye @BiggMakk @nivek @HashGirl @BeccaBuds

Or anyone else that wants to poke in!!!

I appreciate everyone's time!
wow

Jars should be ok if 62 or under I would probably still burp once a week 2-3 times . You going to add terps to you jar for storage? A drop or 2 on a cotton ball. Don't over do it. You can always add more later if needed.
Appreciate your input brother but honestly I got the terps to mix with this oil then I'm going to make once I burn this alcohol off.

I just hope it works out like that so I can fill my cart up with it and smoke it it will be my first time I tried following that dude on this site but just don't make sense to me I don't know if he's adding anything else to it or what so. I found a site online that said I need to add two drops per gram so if I got a gram of my oil I put in 2 G of terps stir it up put the shit in and smoke. Fingers crossed if not I can use it to put on rolling papers that's how I used it b4

Jars should be ok if 62 or under I would probably still burp once a week 2-3 times . You going to add terps to you jar for storage? A drop or 2 on a cotton ball. Don't over do it. You can always add more later if needed.
ever try grove bags ? Love them its like set it and forget it :) Grove Bags
Appreciate your input brother but honestly I got the terps to mix with this oil then I'm going to make once I burn this alcohol off.
How do you do your wash? I use Food Grade Ethanol
Ok. I seen you ever clear mix. I've never done it like that. What's your plan for burning off the alcohol? Nothing open flame...... Right?
heat pad plent vent
I use a Water distiller you can then recapture the bulk of your solvent and its also set it and forget it just about .

also here is a thread I was part of for distillate for carts . The author ran through his whole process Honey Oil

I like Grove bags. But I find jars more personal. Now I just gotta build a cabinet for long term storage!

I do know what you mean . The first time I was introduced to top shelf it was " Hawaiian in can" Came in a can similar to planters mixed nuts and was vacuum sealed just like them . I was like oh yeah !! That was umm like in 93 . Storage cabinet ?l its probably more like a shed lol.

I do know what you mean . The first time I was introduced to top shelf it was " Hawaiian in can" Came in a can similar to planters mixed nuts and was vacuum sealed just like them . I was like oh yeah !! That was umm like in 93 . Storage cabinet ?l its probably more like a shed lol.
Shit I wish.
Mmmm
Planters.

Now I wish I had some Hawaiian in a can.

Shit I wish.
Mmmm
Planters.

Now I wish I had some Hawaiian in a can.
if you don't now you will ..bag that red bleeder you got :).. fuuny thing about that stuff in a can back in 93 it was 400 a zip.

Back
Top Bottom