if you don't now you will ..bag that red bleeder you got :).. fuuny thing about that stuff in a can back in 93 it was 400 a zip.
Insane. I member paying that for some one of a kind dro. Worth every penny. Probably 97-98.

Now it's all expensive as shit. And smokes like shit. Love grown my own.

She's quarantined with a friend. Might have another bleeder.

Or is it nuts, like a trail mix... Mmmm
no it was pure bud treated with the kindness it deserved
Insane. I member paying that for some one of a kind dro. Worth every penny. Probably 97-98.

Now it's all expensive as shit. And smokes like shit. Love grown my own.
amen to that brother. I don't do store bought :)
She's quarantined with a friend. Might have another bleeder.
cool sounds like she may have a visitor!

93 I didn't even know what weed was yet.. lol.. Dare taught me what to search for and what to stay away from... 👍
Lol oh boy dare taught me what to look for. 93 was my first summer smoking. Jus a young naive 10yr old.
With some Mexican brick weed and a blank page from the Bible to roll it in.

Sitting on the top of a dirt conveyor, feet dangling

So vivid. Like yesterday.

93 I didn't even know what weed was yet.. lol.. Dare taught me what to search for and what to stay away from... 👍

Lol oh boy dare taught me what to look for. 93 was my first summer smoking. Jus a young naive 10yr old.

Sitting on the top of a dirt conveyor, feet dangling

So vivid. Like yesterday.
Lol you all trying to make me feel old. lol Well its not working !! here is your Canner @OGpapa now you its up to you to make the label's :)

Naw. Ya not old, your experienced ☺️

It's storming heavy outside, makes me sleepy. Goodnight guys. 🍍🥩
I'm seasoned and that's where all the flavors at !! not to mention I'm healthy with a bp of that of someone in their late teens early 20's !!! that's right 110/65 baby !!! Booo Ya ! :)

Nighty night.

Nice! I think I'm gonna take over my youngest son's old gaming computer. He upgraded to a monster he had built last year. I never thought about it till now. The laptop has been disastrous. I think it's still pushing windows 98. But I've put off upgrades, because I have to transfer licensing for programs, and a massive amount of photos. Luckily I dumped about 2tb a year ago onto a external hard drive. I just hope it's stable when I got transfer everything. But I'm the same. If it's good for his gaming, it's gotta be good for my editing softwares. Gonna have to figure out how to turn all his fancy lights off, or I will never get anything done. Like a modern lava lamp
Is his computer an ASUS Tuf Gaming laptop? That's what I have and the keyboard lights are like a Christmas tree 🎄. It suits my substantial processing needs on a budget (I'm a professional artist and I work with Adobe digital processing and others). Sure the GPU is not upgradable in the laptop, but my Dell gave me a good 7 years before I bought the ASUS to replace it.
Of course the other advantage of the laptop is its mobility. You can take your skyf and your lappy to your best spot and work wherever. The only thing that needs replacing from time to time may be the battery.
Turn the lights off using the F7 key with the FN key and give that thing a whirl!

And finally I'm sure everyone has been curious on the Biodegradable bags being used.

While it's only been a few weeks look at the Massive difference, these are the last 2 solo cups planted the same time as the Biodegradable bags.
That's a compelling difference of growth in the biodegradable bag.
Well my first initial reaction was a mite. But after taking photos, touching a spot or 2, and literally observing for 15-20min. It looks like my plants are bleeding.
I think I read something similar on one of the Bodhi forums where there was a strain line that bled red, interesting!

Is his computer an ASUS Tuf Gaming laptop? That's what I have and the keyboard lights are like a Christmas tree 🎄. It suits my substantial processing needs on a budget (I'm a professional artist and I work with Adobe digital processing and others). Sure the GPU is not upgradable in the laptop, but my Dell gave me a good 7 years before I bought the ASUS to replace it.
Of course the other advantage of the laptop is its mobility. You can take your skyf and your lappy to your best spot and work wherever. The only thing that needs replacing from time to time may be the battery.
Turn the lights off using the F7 key with the FN key and give that thing a whirl!
My laptop is a Dell, that's the one that just died on me. It gave me well over ten years of service though! It's getting repaired, I will use it as a backup or traveling companion.

My laptop is a Dell, that's the one that just died on me. It gave me well over ten years of service though! It's getting repaired, I will use it as a backup or traveling companion.
That's right! Old lappies never die. Mines nearly 16years old Toshiba. It's a beast when it works. Better than the Lenovo I bought 2-3years ago. But I will also have it whipped, updated soon. Just for a backup

I'm not sure what it is. He likes to order all the parts and build them. It's pretty, and flashy. Definitely gonna get to me to stroke out.

It's practically identical to this one

custom_liquid_cooled_gaming_pc_1704884345_4d0ae738_progressive.jpg

I think I read something similar on one of the Bodhi forums where there was a strain line that bled red, interesting!
Now imagine if I could have fed them like they wanted to eat.

Hungry little bastards.

Yes the red beauties were a huge surprise. Looking forward to those ones

That Bhodie strain line has to be your checkmate OG cuz I've seen this word pop up several times. 🩸⚖️

Man talk about feeling old, in 93 I'd been out of college for almost 15 years!!! Took my first hit in 1972.

Back
Top Bottom