Hey Pappy, you can get a set of the new and improved rechargeable bug zapper, even has a built-in LED light.. I guess that's for when the power goes out and the bugs are cummin for ya. Or you just go ninja on their ass dress all in black an spend all night zapping cicadas.

IMG_20240526_151404491.jpg

Well! Good morning y'all

Ready for some peace and serenity! It's been a wild spring! Prayers 🙏 for everyone involved in the insanity! I hope things will smooth out moving forward! Today's a new day! 🎈

Pictures from local storm chase team-

1.jpg
2.jpg

It's been a coaster 🎢. Up down and all around. The power was in and out thru the storm, then went out completely. For hours, then back on, the off for hours. I hope it stabilizes. Kinda don't need any issues the last few weeks of flower.

Everyone was in need of a big ol drink. Between the higher than normal temps, and extra humidity. I refrained from watering until I had lights, fans, action. I didn't want to add to the ideal environment of mold/rot.

So the ladies were a bit limp, I added a few 5ft poles here and there. Cleaned up all the sad dead foliage. Rotated all the plants.

Now it's time to clean up!

Be back in soon!

20240529_093238.jpg

20240528_082843.jpg

20240529_093119.jpg

Well! Good morning y'all

Ready for some peace and serenity! It's been a wild spring! Prayers 🙏 for everyone involved in the insanity! I hope things will smooth out moving forward! Today's a new day! 🎈

Pictures from local storm chase team-

1.jpg
2.jpg

It's been a coaster 🎢. Up down and all around. The power was in and out thru the storm, then went out completely. For hours, then back on, the off for hours. I hope it stabilizes. Kinda don't need any issues the last few weeks of flower.

Everyone was in need of a big ol drink. Between the higher than normal temps, and extra humidity. I refrained from watering until I had lights, fans, action. I didn't want to add to the ideal environment of mold/rot.

So the ladies were a bit limp, I added a few 5ft poles here and there. Cleaned up all the sad dead foliage. Rotated all the plants.

Now it's time to clean up!

Be back in soon!

20240529_093238.jpg

20240528_082843.jpg

20240529_093119.jpg
Holy shit - and we moan about constant drizzle over here lol

Hey Pappy, you can get a set of the new and improved rechargeable bug zapper, even has a built-in LED light.. I guess that's for when the power goes out and the bugs are cummin for ya. Or you just go ninja on their ass dress all in black an spend all night zapping cicadas.

IMG_20240526_151404491.jpg
See sold as a two pack because they want you to fight your friends with them 🤣🤣

Hah I could only hope to have buds so heavy to weigh down branches! 😔

Found during morning inspection. Normally I wouldn't keep a male. But something is telling me, to hold onto this one. Thoughts........

20240517_095618.jpg
Been out for a minute and stopping in for a bit to catch up. First I am glad you have made it through the storms well .

Second I am willing to be that you will have colas bending those branches down this round !! They look like they are stacking and filling in nicley and its so early in flower :) !

Third ..defenitley keep and breed the bleeder!!!

Lastly Congratulations on the New Gig !!!!

Been out for a minute and stopping in for a bit to catch up. First I am glad you have made it through the storms well .

Second I am willing to be that you will have colas bending those branches down this round !! They look like they are stacking and filling in nicley and its so early in flower :) !

Third ..defenitley keep and breed the bleeder!!!

Lastly Congratulations on the New Gig !!!!
Thanks brother! It was unexpected! Still trying to get everything in order, so I can start pumping reviews out!

Storms have been something else. You've had your own to deal with! Everything is on auto pilot, the sk602 just puts in work! All seems to be going accordingly! The comparative grow is going great also! Thick and frosty just how we like em!

The bleeder was transferred to containment area, with healthy female indica. Hopefully with any luck we will see some good ol cross breeding going on!

Nice looking shrooms. I have no idea what is a good shroom from a bad one. But they all look nice. 🍋
Lol me either. I love them all. Good ones bad ones. I would always triple check before indulging. I have a mushroom identifier application, its about 90% right. Use top, side, and bottom photos to decipher. Just so beautiful and unique.

The OG garden is booming! I've got the misfits popping off all over! Everyone is staying well lit, and hydrated!

Let's get it going!

20240602_180019.jpg

20240602_180040.jpg

20240602_181306.jpg

20240603_175811.jpg

20240603_175820.jpg
Wow those plants look good

Season is off to a great start. Never seen one morel mushroom this year. Better luck next year!

20240603_191803.jpg

20240603_191311.jpg

20240603_191303.jpg

20240603_191223.jpg

20240530_101632.jpg

20240530_101139.jpg

20240530_101116.jpg

20240530_101034.jpg

20240530_100922.jpg
I'll have to get pics of the shrooms around here when they start growing, I see ppl from Poland & Germany come here just to pick the mushrooms

Wow those plants look good
Thanks Con! You know I love pushing them uglies! The pretty ones are in the seedsman comparatives. Banana Jealously, and Purple Ghost Candy. Delicious!
I'll have to get pics of the shrooms around here when they start growing, I see ppl from Poland & Germany come here just to pick the mushrooms
We have had so much rain! It's definitely beneficial to the shrooms season! Surprised y'all do have some popping yet eh? Import and export of mushrooms is tough for some depending where your located, and stipulations. I try to learn everything I can, but still scared to eat a damn mushroom these days. When I was a kid. We always went straight to the farm. Never thought twice about eating them, just knowing they gonna taste like shiiiiiiiiiit. But was always worth it!

Back
Top Bottom