In The Lab

Hi Doc Bud, sorry to interrupt.

As a new forum member I cannot PM yet...but interested in getting a kit.

Thanks for this, all your journalling and sharing all your info!

CC

I think I PM'd you yesterday.....don't remember the second half of yesterday too well.......trimming Champagne and OG.

:laughtwo:

Glad to hear someone else admit it. I've noticed some extra dunceness in myself lately - might be the unlimited supply of brixweed.

:laughtwo:

Glad to hear someone else admit it. I've noticed some extra dunceness in myself lately - might be the unlimited supply of brixweed.

Yep. The OG is dried and getting the final manicure. I've got six pairs of scissors sitting in alcohol and 2 trimmers. Each of us must clean the scissors about every 3 nugs. Seriously, I've never had stickier plants, ever.

So, you've got to try the scissor hash, then you've got to try each strain. Then you've got to try both strains together.....then you've got to compare the OG to the Lemon Paki.....and literally 25 bong hits later you've got to.....do something.

I don't know if you guys have tried this yet, but there is no ceiling to high brix weed. 2 hits will get you quite high. 10 hits will put you right....20 hits or more and you'll see a UFO.....but you'll be in a great mood.

I did an hour of yoga stretches and Shotokan stances after finishing the last bowl.....I do remember that!

Yep. The OG is dried and getting the final manicure. I've got six pairs of scissors sitting in alcohol and 2 trimmers. Each of us must clean the scissors about every 3 nugs. Seriously, I've never had stickier plants, ever.

So, you've got to try the scissor hash, then you've got to try each strain. Then you've got to try both strains together.....then you've got to compare the OG to the Lemon Paki.....and literally 25 bong hits later you've got to.....do something.

I don't know if you guys have tried this yet, but there is no ceiling to high brix weed. 2 hits will get you quite high. 10 hits will put you right....20 hits or more and you'll see a UFO.....but you'll be in a great mood.

I did an hour of yoga stretches and Shotokan stances after finishing the last bowl.....I do remember that!

Thanks Doc, I thought I was the only one that "had to do something"...lol

Good use of an excellent buzz.

We have fresh snow here today ... I may have to head out to the woods by the riverside and bring the pipe ...

Yup, first shovel and then go relax in the wood. Thanks for the inspiration. :idea::blunt::Namaste:

Good use of an excellent buzz.

We have fresh snow here today ... I may have to head out to the woods by the riverside and bring the pipe ...

Yup, first shovel and then go relax in the wood. Thanks for the inspiration. :idea::blunt::Namaste:

The champagne is so damn upbeat! I call it a sunshine explosion...take a few hits and the grin starts and you start noticing how F'ing awesome life is, and that tree is so cool looking, and it feels really good to stretch/hike/surf, etc.

I can't wait for the C99 to be ready!

You can get these totes just about anywhere. They stack well and very easy to manage and you can get 1 kit in 2 of these containers......
014560.JPG

015502.JPG

Peace,

Any2

Don't forget to shake your cationic drench!

I'll have proofs for new labels in the next day or two:

Doc Bud's High Brix Blend. Done up all nice and all. It'll have legit stuff, not my handwriting. I should have it on the bottles in a month or so, as I'm going to do some light remodeling so as to set up a little packing/shipping area. I'll make sure to include the shake thing on the Cat drench. No rasta men or hot babes with silicone cleavage or anything. Just a logo and some info.

I'll post a new set of instructions here for the rollout, and will ship instructions with the kit as well. I don't anticipate a price increase either, only if shipping costs increase.

I think High Brix growing can change lives, especially when it comes to food and medicine. If someone is sick and trying to rebuild their body, they need nutrient dense, clean, healthy food. The same exact thing applies to medicine.....especially something like medicinal cannabis, which is often smoked.

Clean, high brix produce, washed, clean as can be....dried and cured. That's pretty cool stuff! I want many people to enjoy this.

Doc Bud's High Brix Blend. Done up all nice and all. It'll have legit stuff, not my handwriting. I should have it on the bottles in a month or so, as I'm going to do some light remodeling so as to set up a little packing/shipping area. I'll make sure to include the shake thing on the Cat drench. No rasta men or hot babes with silicone cleavage or anything. Just a logo and some info.

I'll post a new set of instructions here for the rollout, and will ship instructions with the kit as well. I don't anticipate a price increase either, only if shipping costs increase.

I think High Brix growing can change lives, especially when it comes to food and medicine. If someone is sick and trying to rebuild their body, they need nutrient dense, clean, healthy food. The same exact thing applies to medicine.....especially something like medicinal cannabis, which is often smoked.

Clean, high brix produce, washed, clean as can be....dried and cured. That's pretty cool stuff! I want many people to enjoy this.

Thats bad ass doc! The world needs more people like you. I really mean that :)
Thanks for all you do sir :)

Thanks Doc I can't wait to try this out. :goodjob: I can't PM yet and would like to order a kit. Can you send me the info when you get a chance. I know its the holidays so no hurry.

Have a great holiday :thumb:

Thanks for the super fast shipping on my kit doc. I am going to pick up the Pro-Mix and worm castings this weekend. I think I found the right pro-mix?

PRO-MIX 2.2-cu ft Pro-Mix HP Bale at Lowes.com

Will these work for worm castings? It says it has Canadian Sphagnum peat moss so not to sure about this one.

Star Nursery | Local Garden Centers - Black gold earthworm castings 16 qt.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom