Inside The Mini-Tent, 150W LED, Going Coco For Tropicanna Bananna

I measured the plant, from the top of the medium to the tallest top she stands at a mighty 47cm! Not bad for a plant that grows 90cm+
Keeping her nice and short and bush as hell , Nice canopy , cant beat it , Nice job burdok

Keeping her nice and short and bush as hell , Nice canopy , cant beat it , Nice job burdok

Thank you, PC!
This run has given me a lot of confidence. I feel like the small tent is only as restrictive as I let it be. As long as I'm realistic in my expectations I reckon I could sustain myself in smoke with a nice variety, also. Won't need to go to any wee ruffians in dark corners anymore

I wish I could help you out till your first harvest but I am in the USA and I don't have a vac, sealer. That's something on my list to buy.

How time flies. Been swamped the last two weeks and haven’t had a chance to check in. Anna is looking top shelf Burdock!! I also have a fairly small tent and do loads of training to keep my plants short and bushy. Looks so sweet when you get a nice even canopy with a field of colas. Nice to come back and catch up. You have some great pics on the last few pages!!

I wish I could help you out till your first harvest but I am in the USA and I don't have a vac, sealer. That's something on my list to buy.

I was also thinking of getting one!
I wish Scotland would hurry up and gain independence and reform the laws here. It would be lovely to have a bigger, law-abiding garden

How time flies. Been swamped the last two weeks and haven’t had a chance to check in. Anna is looking top shelf Burdock!! I also have a fairly small tent and do loads of training to keep my plants short and bushy. Looks so sweet when you get a nice even canopy with a field of colas. Nice to come back and catch up. You have some great pics on the last few pages!!

Thanks for stopping by again, Rugsy!

Minigrows are a different thing altogether. Some people struggle to make use of the space they have, we struggle to not run out of space! :laugh:

Yeah there is more then you would think about growing them. Main thing is to make everything as sterol as possible. There is a company called North Spore I got my grain bags etc. from them. A quick search will bring them up. They have a video on their site. That's the method or TEK I will be doing my grow

Yeah there is more then you would think about growing them. Main thing is to make everything as sterol as possible. There is a company called North Spore I got my grain bags etc. from them. A quick search will bring them up. They have a video on their site. That's the method or TEK I will be doing my grow

Awesome, I will have a look. Thanks for the info PC, much appreciated!!

you don’t need a food dehydrator there PC. If you have a big box fan, just make sure it’s clean, lay it down so it’s pulling air towards the floor and lay your shrooms on top. It’ll dry them out really well.

you don’t need a food dehydrator there PC. If you have a big box fan, just make sure it’s clean, lay it down so it’s pulling air towards the floor and lay your shrooms on top. It’ll dry them out really well.
I would need to grab a fan to try that with but I have tried drying things on a fan like that and the stuff I was trying to dry kept just blowing in the floor because they were not heavy enough to stay put. That is a cheap alternative to try first

Awesome, I will have a look. Thanks for the info PC, much appreciated!!

Be warned:
The only danger growing mushies that you'll face is an all-consuming obsession with mycology. If you're anything like me, anyway.
I'm catching the bug again... It's spreading through my mind like healthy mycelium...

I would need to grab a fan to try that with but I have tried drying things on a fan like that and the stuff I was trying to dry kept just blowing in the floor because they were not heavy enough to stay put. That is a cheap alternative to try first

You can oven dry, but even laying them spread out on a cardboard box will do the trick, PC

That’s why you put the fan face down and pull the air through the mushrooms. I think I did a poor job of explaining that the first time

That’s why you put the fan face down and pull the air through the mushrooms. I think I did a poor job of explaining that the first time
Yeah I thought you meant with the fan blowing on them. That makes since now. Now to find a fan that will work

I hadn't thought about laying them on Cardboard Or real low in the oven Great advice Burdok

Not a problem, PC! I definitely recommend the cardboard over the oven but you can oven dry

Just remember that heat will degrade psilocybin and psilocin, which is why I never put my shrooms in a dehydrator (cause they produce heat) or in the oven.

I think that it takes a good deal of heat to risk losing potency. A very low heat won't do any harm

Not a problem, PC! I definitely recommend the cardboard over the oven but you can oven dry

I think that it takes a good deal of heat to risk losing potency. A very low heat won't do any harm
You’re probably right, but when it comes to medicine And the hard work it takes to produce... I never risk losing desirable molecules

You’re probably right, but when it comes to medicine And the hard work it takes to produce... I never risk losing desirable molecules

I second that. My friend always dries his picked shrooms in the oven. I've found I prefer munching then when they've slowly dried

Back
Top Bottom