Inside The Mini-Tent, 150W LED, Going Coco For Tropicanna Bananna

Last year my girlfriend and I went picking for liberty caps. We filled 3 tubs with them and then started eating them straight from the ground, not even in the tub. We were tripping heavy by 4pm. What a lovely warm afternoon it was and the sunset was just breathtaking.
OMG the dreaded mushy!

Are they the same as gold tops?

I remember doing the same thing in my very early teens with gold tops, we were eating them straight from the ground. I have vague memories of a boom box, tho to be fair we could have been dancing to no music all, and someone said they heard a gun shot, and then we were all blindly running while hysterically laughing like loons, all convinced we were being shot at.

To this day I’m not even sure if there was a gun shot.

Oh Ha! Another time I woke up like soaking wet, I’m talking drenched from head to toe, and I staggered to the lounge, thinking it must have rained on our way home. Yeah nah, no rain dry outside.

Another to this day, I have zero idea what I fell In.

How I survived my teens is a miracle in itself.

LOLLLINGGGGG!

Just some photos from today:
IMG_20200730_150934.jpg
IMG_20200730_150914.jpg
IMG_20200730_150903.jpg
IMG_20200730_150816.jpg
IMG_20200730_150815.jpg
IMG_20200730_150754.jpg
IMG_20200730_150717.jpg
IMG_20200730_150908.jpg
Looks mint, Shags.

I‘m hoping to gets some pics of my girls today.

Methadone is a vicious withdrawal....

Had me fooled for years until I realized it was just as addictive as every other opiate, just destroyed ya when ya come off.

Same shit with Suboxone, except the withdrawal was a bit easier.

That stuff is a hidden devil...
100% agree.

You just swap street H for federal government funded H. My weekend take home never got drank. It just keeps you stuck. Now I live a different life, in my work I see people who have been on methadone for over 10 years. That’s not a detox plan. That’s just a new addiction plan. It keeps people prisoner, and stuck. Unable to move forward, but not quite going back to the gear.

Subby has become currency here, particularly with the addicted homeless demographic and in our jails.

I was on Methadone for 15 years and it was SO hard to get off of them. I am glad I did it and Cannabis takes the edge off of the pain as well as my Methadone was. But I don't stay high so there are times when my pain level along with depression and anxiety kicks my butt but as soon as my caps kick in it really helps. I only take my caps in the evening after dinner, The Best time to take them after a meal and it helps with all my symptoms. Short answer I am glad I switched to Cannabis for all my elements. I also Micro does some times with a 1;2 THC/CBD and it seems to take a little edge off during the day and by the time the wife gets home and we eat dinner I load up on my Canna Caps and or edibles

My mycelian is starting to colonize. Once it does I will set up my mono tub. It looks like I have another 2 weeks or so for the grain bag to fully colonize. I am thinking in 6 to 8 weeks I can harvest some of those good Mushrooms.

Sorry for the slow replies, guys. For a moment I forgot I had a journal!

OMG the dreaded mushy!

Are they the same as gold tops?

I remember doing the same thing in my very early teens with gold tops, we were eating them straight from the ground. I have vague memories of a boom box, tho to be fair we could have been dancing to no music all, and someone said they heard a gun shot, and then we were all blindly running while hysterically laughing like loons, all convinced we were being shot at.

To this day I’m not even sure if there was a gun shot.

Oh Ha! Another time I woke up like soaking wet, I’m talking drenched from head to toe, and I staggered to the lounge, thinking it must have rained on our way home. Yeah nah, no rain dry outside.

Another to this day, I have zero idea what I fell In.

How I survived my teens is a miracle in itself.

LOLLLINGGGGG!

Libs are similar to gold tops, yes but they are far more potent as they're not a cubensis species! Liberty caps are, I think, somewhere in the top 3 of mushroom potency. "Psilocybe semilanceata" is their actual name.

It seems like you're quite the liability, my lady haha! Although if I was tripping in a country where guns were common and I heard something like a gunshot, I'd shit myself.

Looks mint, Shags.

I‘m hoping to gets some pics of my girls today.

Thank you, Tra.
I'll pop by and have a look!

I was on Methadone for 15 years and it was SO hard to get off of them. I am glad I did it and Cannabis takes the edge off of the pain as well as my Methadone was. But I don't stay high so there are times when my pain level along with depression and anxiety kicks my butt but as soon as my caps kick in it really helps. I only take my caps in the evening after dinner, The Best time to take them after a meal and it helps with all my symptoms. Short answer I am glad I switched to Cannabis for all my elements. I also Micro does some times with a 1;2 THC/CBD and it seems to take a little edge off during the day and by the time the wife gets home and we eat dinner I load up on my Canna Caps and or edibles

It's amazing that you have found relief from cannabis. Many people aren't as strong or lucky and don't find their way out. My friend was on smack since he was 18, now he's battling methadone addiction and keeps loading himself on valium and xanax and all these other prescription killers..
My mycelian is starting to colonize. Once it does I will set up my mono tub. It looks like I have another 2 weeks or so for the grain bag to fully colonize. I am thinking in 6 to 8 weeks I can harvest some of those good Mushrooms.

Oh that's so exciting, PC!
You'll be feeling enlightened in no time! Have you considered micro dosing your shrooms?

Libs are similar to gold tops, yes but they are far more potent as they're not a cubensis species! Liberty caps are, I think, somewhere in the top 3 of mushroom potency. "Psilocybe semilanceata" is their actual name.

It seems like you're quite the liability, my lady haha! Although if I was tripping in a country where guns were common and I heard something like a gunshot, I'd shit myself.
You see I live in a country where guns are so not common.

In hindsight maybe someone clapped.

A friend shared this on Facey and it made me 100% think of you and my good old mushy days. And when I say good/old, I mean confused and tripped out. I’d literally prefer to eat my own eyeballs than ever mushy trip again. Lollllinggg

652F7977-8E9D-4C56-9A06-D8A0EF2D638D.jpeg

I'm not sure but I've read places that you can't smoke QWET oils. Only what's been smashed by a press. I could be wholly wrong there as I've also seen people smoking it... If anyone can clarify on that, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Sucks about your COPD, PC. I've known a couple guys that have it and it's not nice. I'd hate to have to smoke less, I love the process of rolling and smoking too much :laugh: At least you can still get your meds, though.
I've not had edibles in so so long, I think they'll floor me if I'm not careful with dosage.
How strong do you make yours?
QWET is actually a product that you can dab. It wouldn’t serve you in edibles unless you’re decarbing the material. In which case it’s no longer QWET, but RSO.
I make mine in the Magic Butter Machine. It has a 2 cup minimum so I have to use 2 cups of oil. I have used EVOO , Grape seed oil and Butter. I through in at least 2 ounces and sometimes 3 ounces so they are Very strong but I build a tolerance to them so fast I am taking 4 to 8 caps after dinner and some times like Now I will also have a big piece of Brownie and I make the butter with 2 to 3 ounces and they are ass kickers. But then again I was an addict for years so I have enjoyed all kinds of buzzes. OD ed on heroine 3 times. Was lucky enough to have someone there to call 911 so I know what a (Killer ) buzz is like. My psychedelic experience has only been on a 1/2 tab of ecstasy, and the shrooms I shared with my aunt so I am just starting out in that realm but I hope to be a good farmer well Micro farmer of Cannabis and Mushrooms
PC, you’re about to have access to a very large quantity of psilocybin. Don’t be surprised if you come out the other end completely changed. you’re going to unlock understanding and perspective you never imagined... maybe try to get your wife to share an experience or two with you.

@burdok420 i think p.Semilanceata is number 2 after the almighty p. Azurescens

@TraLa that photo reminds me of an interesting evening I spent with a buddy and a handful of cubes. We watched fear and loathing on repeat, and he just kept telling me how much he liked my bubbler because it tied the room together.:laugh:

QWET is actually a product that you can dab. It wouldn’t serve you in edibles unless you’re decarbing the material. In which case it’s no longer QWET, but RSO.

PC, you’re about to have access to a very large quantity of psilocybin. Don’t be surprised if you come out the other end completely changed. you’re going to unlock understanding and perspective you never imagined... maybe try to get your wife to share an experience or two with you.

@TraLa that photo reminds me of an interesting evening I spent with a buddy and a handful of cubes. We watched fear and loathing on repeat, and he just kept telling me how much he liked my bubbler because it tied the room together.:laugh:
That is the main reason I want to grow some. I also plan to Micro dose with it for health reasons, But who could blame me if I try enough to trip at least a couple times. I shared 2.8 grams of Blue Meanies with my aunt, I didn't trip but I felt better then I had in a couple years for about 6 or 7 days. It was kinda like resetting everything for me and helping with my ailments Fatigue , Depression , Anxiety , Pain etc. So I am hoping it will help like that again

You see I live in a country where guns are so not common.

In hindsight maybe someone clapped.

A friend shared this on Facey and it made me 100% think of you and my good old mushy days. And when I say good/old, I mean confused and tripped out. I’d literally prefer to eat my own eyeballs than ever mushy trip again. Lollllinggg

652F7977-8E9D-4C56-9A06-D8A0EF2D638D.jpeg

Hahaha, that's brilliant! Shrooms are absolutely beautiful in my eyes! I've had some of the most wonderful experiences while under the power of the mushy

Thank you for the double clear-up there, Chef!
I'm super pumped that I can dab the QWET oil. Maybe I'll save the press for when I have some more cash now

That is the main reason I want to grow some. I also plan to Micro dose with it for health reasons, But who could blame me if I try enough to trip at least a couple times. I shared 2.8 grams of Blue Meanies with my aunt, I didn't trip but I felt better then I had in a couple years for about 6 or 7 days. It was kinda like resetting everything for me and helping with my ailments Fatigue , Depression , Anxiety , Pain etc. So I am hoping it will help like that again

It seems like you're growing them for the right reasons, PC. They're definitely something to be respected and used properly. I've definitely pushed the limit with shrooms on a number of occasions, but sometimes those really light trips are what you need in life.

My friend is mad for picking. Conveniently, he lives in front of a couple of prime picking fields. He, myself, and another of my buddies went picking for a few hours and then tossed 400+ libs into a pan and split it between 3 cups of mushie tea. I've never tripped so hard before in my life, honestly.
I remember closing my eyes and being so frustrated because the focal point of my vision was so boring but on the peripherals there was all this crazy stuff happening. I remember trying to toss my head a little to make it move, like the squiggles you get in your eye fluid. This didn't work, however.
My eyes were closed as that was preferable to what I seen when I had them opened. Doors were folding onto themselves 3 times and then springing back like elastic stretched too far. Everything distorted and colourful, but too much so. It was too busy, everything was moving fast and slow at the same time.

But I'd still do it again :laugh:

I love to sit and chill and listen to music as opposed to a dance all night, tooth grinding hyperactive mess which is what acid/mushies/coke turns me into.

I was telling a friend the other day about my last acid trip. I decided I wasn’t doing acid again, and I had this friend come over with a trip for me, and she was non stop “cmon take it I bought it for you” so I did, and I thought I’ll put it in my mouth, but spit it out when her back is turned. So I went into the bathroom but she came in behind me chattering, I’ve still got the trip in my mouth. Finally I got to spit it out and watch it go down the sink. I was so relieved too.

Bit later we are out in the clubs, and I’m dancing and I remembered thinking “I‘m such an awesome dancer... it’s like I feel the music inside me..” then that last lucid semi panicked realisation that I’m not that great a dancer, and music can’t live inside me, AWWWW FUCK I‘M TRIPPINGGGGG!

Was a great night, and it was also the very last time I tripped.

Man I cant wait till I have some mushrooms to trip on. My grain bags are slowly colonizing so it will take about 7 or 8 weeks if I am figuring it out correctly. Like I said the vast majority of what I want them for is to Micro dose and get out of this Funk that has taken over my life

I love to sit and chill and listen to music as opposed to a dance all night, tooth grinding hyperactive mess which is what acid/mushies/coke turns me into.

I was telling a friend the other day about my last acid trip. I decided I wasn’t doing acid again, and I had this friend come over with a trip for me, and she was non stop “cmon take it I bought it for you” so I did, and I thought I’ll put it in my mouth, but spit it out when her back is turned. So I went into the bathroom but she came in behind me chattering, I’ve still got the trip in my mouth. Finally I got to spit it out and watch it go down the sink. I was so relieved too.

Bit later we are out in the clubs, and I’m dancing and I remembered thinking “I‘m such an awesome dancer... it’s like I feel the music inside me..” then that last lucid semi panicked realisation that I’m not that great a dancer, and music can’t live inside me, AWWWW FUCK I‘M TRIPPINGGGGG!

Was a great night, and it was also the very last time I tripped.

It's funny. My sister messaged me seconds after reading your post about acid saying that she can get some. So that's happening haha!

Mad that you didn't have to actually take the tab to start tripping. You hear people holding them too long and it seeping into their skin.

I get what you mean about wanting to chill. That's what I love about weed and psychedelics, they make me a little more introverted and I can have clear thoughts over my ADHD ridden mind. MDMA has an almost sedative effect on me. It's like being very euphoric but extremely chilled. I don't want to dance or jump about on mandy, I'd much rather smoke ciggies and chat shit, slowly haha.

Man I cant wait till I have some mushrooms to trip on. My grain bags are slowly colonizing so it will take about 7 or 8 weeks if I am figuring it out correctly. Like I said the vast majority of what I want them for is to Micro dose and get out of this Funk that has taken over my life

Please tag me in any posts you make about the mushies, PC! I'm prone to being distracted too often and fall behind my subs more than I'd like to admit, but I'd like to keep up to date with your flush of mushies. Hopefully it sates the itch I have to get back to it haha!

Those two bag should flush you at least three times each. Enough caps and stems to micro dose for a year

That's the dream, my man.
September is approaching and that means the p. semilanceata will be popping up again. My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to stock up for a good while. We like a nice trippy night when we can. We're not really drinkers, but we're heavy smokers and like our psychedelics

Nice and frosty and filling that tent up Nicely

The thing I am most afraid of is when I do the Coco casing. I don't really know how to keep it sterol to put it on the mycelium after it fills the tub. I am thinking of boiling water on the stove then pour it over the coco I will have in a 5 gallon bucket then place the lid unscrewed at first then let it dry a little before I use it. Do you think that will work and I will try to remember to tag you on any of my mushes post. I really appreciate you helping me through this process

I have some vermiculite I could try the same process with it and see if it works. Maybe one with Coco and one with vermiculite . See how it goes, I am really worried about contaminating the tub..... I think I will be alright on the other stuff, at least I think so Lol but doing the casing has me worried

Late to the game as always. The last month of my life has been upside down, but then who’s hasn’t with covid taking over the world:( nice to be able to stare at some frosty bud pics to take my mind off of things for a bit!! Thanks Burdock, Anna is looking spectacular!! Can’t wait to hear how the smoke is. I am sure it is not going to disappoint. I just hit day 7 flower in my tent and hoping my buds turn out even half as frosty as yours have. Keep on keeping on folks, always sunny days ahead!!

Back
Top Bottom