Inside The Mini-Tent, 150W LED, Going Coco For Tropicanna Bananna

It's harvest day!!! :yahoo::headbanger::theband::slide:

I'll throw an update up tonight, as of right now she still lives
Yayyyyyyyy!

Im cheering for you, it’s the only kinda cheer song I know...

Hooray for Shaggy! Hooray at last!
Hooray for Shaggy he’s a horses arse!
Don't be mistaken, don’t be misled
Shag is not a horses arse and Tra is good in bed.

Look to be fair I don’t think that’s how the last line of that ditty actually goes, I’m 90% sure it ends with the word “head” but felt that would defs get me banned so I cleaned it up.

Yayyyyyyyy!

Im cheering for you, it’s the only kinda cheer song I know...

Hooray for Shaggy! Hooray at last!
Hooray for Shaggy he’s a horses arse!
Don't be mistaken, don’t be misled
Shag is not a horses arse and Tra is good in bed.

Look to be fair I don’t think that’s how the last line of that ditty actually goes, I’m 90% sure it ends with the word “head” but felt that would defs get me banned so I cleaned it up.
Hay we need pictures or it didn't happen LoL

Okay, Folks

The totals are in and she is dry and has been curing for a few days now.

So in total I harvested 30.5g dry from her. Very underwhelming but I am putting the low harvest down to a couple of things:

• Insufficient lighting - The LED I bought was just not up to scratch, I feel. The blurple spectrum probably hurt my end yield quite a bit so a new Mars light will be purchased for the next round. Also, with my limited space any grow I'm going to have in this tent will likely be wall to wall in canopy. This means that any growth lower down will be severely limited in its size and weight. To sort this I will be installing light strips down each corner of the tent in order to maximise my space-restricted potential.
  • Poor Training - I definitely let the excitement get away with me this round. I need to better utilise my techniques as I'm sure I caused a lot of stress rearranging and retraining Anna
  • Defol Too Late Into Flower - This is probably where I messed up most. I should have done a heavy defol while Anna was still in veg. Any defol done in flower would have been minor had I sorted that initially
  • Harvested a Little Early - This is almost not my fault. I did notice that she was starting to foxtail a bit before I harvested her, which will most likely be because she was stunted a bit due to the defol. I didn't notice any signs of light stress whatsoever but I feel like another week could have boosted the yield slightly. This was not possible to do as she would still be drying and I have visitors staying a week coming tomorrow

But it is not all bad news! The smoke I do have is absolutely wonderful!

Smoke report:
Strain: Tropicanna Bannana
Sativa/Indica: 60/40 Sativa dom

Smoked in a joint:
It burns wonderfully. Nice and smooth smoke and a pungent smell and taste. Great tastes of citrus and pine

Smoked in a vape:
Here the limonene really stands out. After a nice vape you're left with a wonderful citrus taste that dances on your tounge and leaves you smacking your lips craving more

High:
It's a sativa dom so there are all the wonderful traits of a sativa in this strain. It's light, heady, and gives you the wonderful 1000 yard stare. This is a great daytime smoke and evening smoke. It makes me want to pick up my guitar or talk nonsense with my girlfriend. Great social smoke that changes from the heady rush to beautifully relaxed body effects.

I would most definitely recommend Tropicanna Bannana to anyone

I just want to thank everyone who followed this journal through to the end and all those who fell away before, too. Thanks for making my first journal fun and interesting and a lot of the input was beyond valuable.

@Mr. Krip
I'm not sure if you're the one to do this but I think the journal is ready to be moved to completed!

Hello, people.

I'm sorry I've been completely off of this place for a wee while. Although I am maybe going to be back, we'll see. Maybe not under this username, however.
Hope everyone is well, thanks for tagging along here

Congrats on the Harvest!! I had a kid last fall and my time on this site came to a quick stop haha. Just catching up now.

Congrats on the kiddie, mate. Happy for you!

Hello, people.

I'm sorry I've been completely off of this place for a wee while. Although I am maybe going to be back, we'll see. Maybe not under this username, however.
Hope everyone is well, thanks for tagging along here
I’ve missed ya ;)

Back
Top Bottom