Inside The Mini-Tent, 150W LED, Going Coco For Tropicanna Bananna

Split it and try both ways. For your smoking cannabis the low and slow method really works and if you bud wash it makes it even better but doing it both ways on the same plant I think you will find it is worth the wait by doing it both ways you will have some to smoke while you are waiting on the stuff in the fridge

I think I will, PC!

What are people's thoughts on splitting the stem or driving a nail through the base a few days before harvest?
Is there documented proof of this having an effect on density or thc production?
I'm very interested!

Also, I'm wanting to bud wash but don't think I need to go the h2o2 route. I've heard here and there about lemon juice and bicarbonate of soda doing the trick.

Can anyone provide links to either of these things? All I seem to get is a mixed bag of folk saying yay or nay to both
That sounds so barbaric!

The thought of it would make a vegan sob!

Surely it is plant cruelty!

That sounds so barbaric!

The thought of it would make a vegan sob!

Surely it is plant cruelty!

I thought so too! But apparently the stress makes the plant produce greater amounts of thc and makes the buds more dense.

I did want to make a pipe from her stem which is why I wanted some advice before fucking her up

Just bro science is all it is.

Is it definitely just bro-science? That was definitely a thought of mine when I was contemplating it. Those who say yes say they have had incredible results and others have tried and noticed no results. I suppose it's hard to say because you can't just look at a plant and say "I think your THC content right now is 20%, you need a nail through the stem". But there are folk who swear by it.

Penny, what are your thoughts regarding 72 hours of darkness before chopping? Is this broscience too?

I’d tuck into a bowl of those frosty flakes in the morning. She’s definitely responding to the pk

I plan on doing just that as soon as she's ready!
She has shown no negative response to keeping the MC dose the same alongside a full dose of the pk!

I don’t give an extended darkness, just on the last dark period I chop as soon as the light turn on. I’ve given 3 days of dark and couldn’t tell any difference. Plants create terpenes during the night period and when the lights come it has all the terpenes and canbabinoids it’s capable of producing. A lot of terpenes evaporate under light and heat.

NoooOooO!

Stress is never good for a woman!

It's simple:
If you want to get fucked up, stress the lady out. As true for relationships as it is for weed :laugh:

I don’t give an extended darkness, just on the last dark period I chop as soon as the light turn on. I’ve given 3 days of dark and couldn’t tell any difference. Plants create terpenes during the night period and when the lights come it has all the terpenes and canbabinoids it’s capable of producing. A lot of terpenes evaporate under light and heat.

That's very interesting, thank you for that Penny. I'll need to have a bit more of a read regarding the subject

I've had a read over the Low and Slow drying method. It's definitely something I'm going to do next time round but with my girlfriend's family visiting the last week of August, sadly I won't be able to have the buds in and out of the fridge :straightface:

So that will be for next round! And I've almost figured out exactly what next round will look like Inside the Mini-Tent... But I shall leave you all hanging until such time that I've started

Day 52 of Flower
Just some photos
IMG_20200727_215345.jpg
IMG_20200727_215332.jpg
IMG_20200727_215312.jpg
IMG_20200727_215304.jpg
IMG_20200727_215234.jpg
IMG_20200727_215206.jpg

Looking nice and frosty brother! She’ll reward you with some tasty buds in no time at all.

I cannot wait, my man. My girlfriend and I drool over her whenever we open the tent to feed :drool:
I'm going to make oils with the trim and wispy buds

Nice! I’ve blasted with Butane before quite a few times and made some killer BHO. I had an accident the last time I did it though, I’d like to get a rosin press or build one. You can get the press plates online. It’d be way cheeped to build one than buy one. We’ll see though. Can’t wait to see yours finish up!

Nice! I’ve blasted with Butane before quite a few times and made some killer BHO. I had an accident the last time I did it though, I’d like to get a rosin press or build one. You can get the press plates online. It’d be way cheeped to build one than buy one. We’ll see though. Can’t wait to see yours finish up!

I've been looking at the DIY press options. It seems like you could build quite a good one for the same cost as the lower-end models. Those heat plates aren't cheap!

Back
Top Bottom