Inside The Mini-Tent, 150W LED, Going Coco For Tropicanna Bananna

I’m sure the light plays into affect, also environment and nutrients. Your plant looks killer, it’s gonna produce some great smoke for you! Delivery guy just dropped off a tent, so I’ll be putting that together and cleaning out 1 room for the new light. Starting a new batch of seedlings real soon.
Never ran autos, I’d like to give it a try though at some point.
Definitely worth a go at. I am a photoperiod pref but loved the auto grow for ease and results too. Shocking growth rates on them and takes a time to get used to very slowwwwww photoperiods rates again. Lol

Hey Burdok, hope all is well my friend.

Hey bud, thanks for that.
I've been off this week due to my grandad passing on Monday. He was cremated yesterday so things are better, it was a lovely send off and nice to have a few pints with the family after!

Hope everything is good on your side, my man

Definitely worth a go at. I am a photoperiod pref but loved the auto grow for ease and results too. Shocking growth rates on them and takes a time to get used to very slowwwwww photoperiods rates again. Lol

This is my first run doing a photo plant. All the others have been autos. I figured I'd have better control over the veg but then I'm starting to see people grow tiny wee autos so I'm thinking of experimenting a little with them!

Been a hell of a couple of weeks for me. Not really been in the journal mood so here's a crap photo I snapped before heading to work and I'll do a proper update tomorrow.

I hope you and your families are well
IMG_20200720_162855.jpg

Been a hell of a couple of weeks for me. Not really been in the journal mood so here's a crap photo I snapped before heading to work and I'll do a proper update tomorrow.

I hope you and your families are well
IMG_20200720_162855.jpg
Looking Great. Nice Frosty plant. That should give you some great bud to smoke

Hey burdock. Sorry to hear about your granddad passing. I lost mine earlier this year too.

I have harvested the TB now and it is mere hours away from being jarred up. We've been on panic mode trying to dry the buds through last weeks crazy humidity. All is good now though. The nugs smell great and are nice and tight. I still need to do an update but it looks like a winner. Might have to take a little sample later this evening before the jar

Keep strong buddy and take care
:passitleft:

Looking Great. Nice Frosty plant. That should give you some great bud to smoke

Thanks, PC. I'm very excited for harvest time. She should have had a decent cure by my birthday so happy birthday to me! Haha! I'm going to try and bud wash, too. But I think I don't need to go the h2o2 method as it'll be such a small harvest. I'll need to do a bit more research

Hey burdock. Sorry to hear about your granddad passing. I lost mine earlier this year too.

I have harvested the TB now and it is mere hours away from being jarred up. We've been on panic mode trying to dry the buds through last weeks crazy humidity. All is good now though. The nugs smell great and are nice and tight. I still need to do an update but it looks like a winner. Might have to take a little sample later this evening before the jar

Keep strong buddy and take care
:passitleft:

I'll need to pop over and check out the harvest, when I get the chance!

Thank you for the kind words about my grandad, he had a lovely service and it was great to see some family members again.
I hope you and your family are coping with the loss of your grandad. Not a position that can be filled, unfortunately, so the loss is always felt

Hey man, like I said before. You take care of what’s important! We’ll be here waiting for an update whenever you get the time. No rush brother.

Thank you, CD. I appreciate your words, bud.

I hope your wife is well. Last I was on your journal she had become poorly. Wishing you both the best

You gotta get yourself an even smaller tent and do a perpetual micro garden. Then you’ll be more than happy to be able to leave things alone for a day :laugh:

Or 10,000+ watts, the space to use it, and the plants to fill that space, lol - then the gardener doesn't have enough hours in the day to do too much to give a lot of attention to any one plant.

Hey guys so here's a wee update!

So she's going on fine, no signs of anything going wrong.
But I'm an idiot and this whole grow I've been adjusting my ph before I mix my nuts. Is that stupid? Well considering 2.4g of megacrop brings 1200ml of water down around 1 whole point in ph, then its pretty fucking stupid. Amazingly she has never shown any signs of missing out on any particular nutrient so I must have just been in the pocket of no lockouts. But my bud size isn't spectacular so I'm wondering if the ph issue has had a hand to play in that.

So for the past few days the pH has been done correctly and I have noticed that her buds are swelling a lot more now. I'm worried that she's been missing out so much that I have purchased a PK boost to feed her with for the rest of her life.
IMG_20200721_160515.jpg
IMG_20200721_160522.jpg

I'm going to keep the megacrop at 2.4g per 1200ml and I'm also going to use a full dose of this which is 1.2ml. I've looked on the feeding calculator and they don't say anything about reducing megacrop with a pk boost so let's see the results! I'm going to be feeding her at 6.1ph more than 5.8 as I've read that this is ideal at this stage in coco.

If I get 3oz I'll l be a happy camper!

Here's some photos
IMG_20200721_160302.jpg
IMG_20200721_160251.jpg
IMG_20200721_160242.jpg
IMG_20200721_160232.jpg

She's super frosty and smells incredible. I think I've got 3 or 4 weeks left until she's taken to the scissors.

That's all, folks!

Oh then in that case you’re probably dead on with 3-4 more! She really looks nice and healthy, good work.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, I know it’s hard to lose family

Back
Top Bottom