Inside The Mini-Tent, 150W LED, Going Coco For Tropicanna Bananna

Just a sneaky wee peek before I left for work today!
We're on day 24 of flower!
IMG_20200702_161557.jpg
IMG_20200702_161552.jpg
IMG_20200702_161533.jpg

She seems to really be slowing down on the stretch, so I'm hoping now we'll see some buds starting to really form!

I'm really pleased with her, she has definitely done me proud in her Mini-Tent!

I'll get some more pics uploaded when I get home tonight and a more detailed update hopefully tomorrow afternoon.

I hope everyone is well!
They looks so pretty, Shaggy! Like stars :)

Constant gentle pressure is a Danny Meyer concept

I'm not too sure who that is, if I'm honest!

They looks so pretty, Shaggy! Like stars :)

Thank you, TraLa! She's definitely a looker. I think she's focused on buds forming now so here's to some nice photos coming up!

I'm not too sure who that is, if I'm honest!

Thank you, TraLa! She's definitely a looker. I think she's focused on buds forming now so here's to some nice photos coming up!
He’s an uber successful restauranteur. He opened Union square cafe, eleven Madison park, shake shack... I could go on

He’s an uber successful restauranteur. He opened Union square cafe, eleven Madison park, shake shack... I could go on

None of those mean anything to me haha! I've never even visited the USA, nevermind eaten at your restaurants!

Eleven Madison park won best restaurant in the world for 2018 I think it was.. 2018 or 2019

shake shack is a nation wide chain in the US. It’s like a very upscale McDonald’s

Eleven Madison park won best restaurant in the world for 2018 I think it was.. 2018 or 2019

shake shack is a nation wide chain in the US. It’s like a very upscale McDonald’s

I don't think we have anything "upscale" when it comes to fast food here. Even the McDonald's here are gambles with quality or cleanliness.
The last time I bought a McDonald's I was ambushed by a roaming pack of seagull and pigeon. They're feral in these parts. Pouncing at any opportunity to steal your meal

Today is day 27 of flower so let's have a wee update

This is what greeted me when I opened the tent to feed her yesterday :
IMG_20200704_202952.jpg

A lovely healthy beast of a plant, it is true. But she has too many leaves and it had been playing on my mind for sometime, as I never really had the time to do some defoliation. The only time I did have was when I get home after work at 2.30am. I didn't have the energy to sit with her for too long and I didn't feel like I had the knowledge yet to just chop things off and it has been my girlfriend who has been feeding her while I'm away.

So after a considerable amount of research and internal debate I decided to go with a technique that I have seen produce some incredible results consistently. I decided on the ever controversial heavy defol between days 21-28.

This was her after the procedure:
IMG_20200704_211516.jpg

And this is wee Anna today:
IMG_20200705_213951.jpg

I've already noticed swelling in the lower buds increase just from yesterday.

I also decided to remove a couple of the ties that were holding a few buds down and also rearrange a couple branches for a more even canopy. I have counted 17 branches at the top of the canopy and there are roughly 10 or more that haven't stretched as tall.

She's being fed:
2.4g Megacrop
1.2ml CalMag
Per 1200ml filtered water

All is going well, she seems to have responded well to the heavy defol yesterday and doesn't really show any signs of having noticed! There was still noticeable growth from yesterday. Her stretch is definitely over with now and she's focusing on buds. I'd say the stretch stopped around day 25 of flower for me on this TropBan. Hopefully I can use that as a template for the other 2 seeds I have of this strain, but it seems likely that they'll be kept for a larger space and the Mini-Tent will be used for some experiments in microgrowery.

Now that's all the talky stuff done, here are some of the photos I took today:
IMG_20200705_214416.jpg
IMG_20200705_215630.jpg
IMG_20200705_214302.jpg
IMG_20200705_214156.jpg
IMG_20200705_214053.jpg
IMG_20200705_214035.jpg
IMG_20200705_214000.jpg

I hope you're all well and healthy.

Thanks for popping in :ganjamon:

Not an update, I just wanted to share this photo my girlfriend sent me while I'm on night-shift.
Those stems are nuts

Think I'm going to need to try and even the canopy a little but I've really managed to contain what would have been an absolute monster
Great job with the LST and Lollypoping I think this will help all those buds at the top, no waste of energy feeding the bottom feeders. Looks very streamlined.

Great job with the LST and Lollypoping I think this will help all those buds at the top, no waste of energy feeding the bottom feeders. Looks very streamlined.

Thank you very much. I was nervous about messing up the training. I've had a couple of mistakes but that's just a part of learning, I suppose

Looking good @burdok420! You are doing a fantastic job, starting to get nice and frosty now eh. :yahoo:

Thanks, bud! Yeah there is a nice coating on them. I'm considering getting a small uvb bulb...

I’ve toy’d with the idea of adding more aswell, I have space in between each light that I think would be perfect.

I've heard even a simple reptile bulb is good in the tent. It would definitely be suitable for my size

Looks great man. Got some nice stacking on the taller colas!! The best part is when they really start to swell and put on that frost!!

I'm very excited, she's swelling daily. I tried not to look at her last night when I got home from work so I can make a 2 day comparison. My girlfriend has been doing the feeding while I'm working late shifts

Well check out the frost on you. Looking great burdock. I don't think you need to remove anymore leaves on her. That looks perfect to me.

I don't think we have anything "upscale" when it comes to fast food here. Even the McDonald's here are gambles with quality or cleanliness.
The last time I bought a McDonald's I was ambushed by a roaming pack of seagull and pigeon. They're feral in these parts. Pouncing at any opportunity to steal your meal
I once had a seagull punch me in the face and steal my burger! It was like watching someone try to put a plate in a sock. Swallowed it in one go!

Back
Top Bottom