Intelligent gro: How to get a supplier to fix their product?

The last I heard from David was an email on Feb 9th when he said he'd be shipping me a module or three, and I was going to do the soldering myself.

I haven't taken the effort to hound him for them - I just figured that he might actually do what he said he'd do, but no. If the POTM winner on 420Mag isn't important to him, f*ck 'im - he's gotta be some kind of bozo. And now, what ... ? ... I'm supposed to hound him and twist his arm to honor his business integrity when these modules fail on a weekly basis? :laughtwo:

If I hadn't gotten all the great LED panels as POTM prizes, I'd try harder, but who needs to try to teach a young man like him about honor? That was his father's job.

It doesn't require effort from me. He knows my panel failed. Apparently it's not important to him.

[Edit] LOL, it reminds me of a quote from Robert Heinlein: Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.

[Edit] LOL, it reminds me of a quote from Robert Heinlein: Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.

I always liked that one :)

On the other front - CTlite continues support. Currently looking to fix the controller loss of settings issue. To those of you needing COBs..... I have 16 V.2's sitting in a box here......more than happy to ship to those in need if you simply kick me back the shipping by PayPal after receiving

So Wizgrow, do you think CT has been good to deal with?

I've seriously been reconsidering making my own lights again, but my time is too valuable :blalol:

Might be getting a bigger basement soon :morenutes:

So Wizgrow, do you think CT has been good to deal with?

I've seriously been reconsidering making my own lights again, but my time is too valuable :blalol:

Might be getting a bigger basement soon :morenutes:

They were great on price and original customer service. Problem I had was that they sent me gen 2 lights with gen 1 COBs. I had to spend $100 more and a lot of time to fix.....and seemed to think they were doing me a favor. But lights are solid now and they working on fixing the controller issue and will replace. So...... happy with lights and neutral on CS Dept.

I have been working with CTlite on the controller issue of losing its custom settings if it loses power that many of us have had. 3 plus weeks, tons of chat sessions and 2 videos later. Guess what? They are designed this way and there is nothing wrong with them by their standards. The fix they suggest is to not lose power to them in the first place if you can believe that! It is the power companies problem not theirs.......

So I am now running my fancy spectrum controlled lights full blast all the time with cheap external digital timers that do not lose the settings/schedule .............. because yes, I lost power sometime time yesterday and lost my 12/12 cycle 2.5 weeks into flower. Not that these lights needed more bad press.......just stay away - garbage :(

Full product review on these garbage lights forthcoming in the products review section....... Just sad that a bad one needs to be done following the great review I had for Oxypots. Even sadder that they don't even comprehend the impact of the issue......

Edit:
I'd like to add..... if any of you bought your lights through PayPal; File a claim and complaint. I have been with PP since the beginning and they are actually pretty good about helping out in these situations. I will be informing Alibaba as well.

Wizgrow you bought one of these lights? I looked at them and they look impressive on paper. It seems the LED industry is not always what it appears. I have a considerable investment in LED's if they don’t pan out over the long haul I will just go back to HID.

I have 8x 270w with 2 controllers............ on second grow and they seem to do real well....... but what I really liked about them is the custom config and with out being to rely on that I simply would have purchased something else.....

On a small vacation now...... But since I sent them this link they seem to be more serious about finding a resolution and have provided me a new process for storing settings to NVRAM that is not in the manual...... Update soon. But even if it does work....... I find myself being their best non-paid employee :(

Boy that really tops the cake........a seller that might call the police in order to get a customer off his back. I hope that doesnt happen. I cant seem to find any grows here using the I-Gro 10 cob unit.
Thank goodness for forums like this one who can expose problematic products or business practices.

We left this open for a while so that members who got swindled by this person could work together to help each other get through their situations easier. However now that the conversation is taking a dive into extremely sensitive subjects, we have decided to close and leave it public for others who need guidance. They can simply send a private message to one of you subscribed to this thread, to get more information. Let it be known that Intelligent Gro is now our 4th banned LED re-seller in the last 10 years. We are very sorry for all of the trouble you have endured and hope you understand that we did everything in our power to protect our members, as you are our number one love & priority. Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom