InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hi Shed, another quick question. The Safers soap. Can it be used preventatively or should I continue using something else for prevention and use the Safers as a cure? I finally found a local product!
Safers kills on contact so it won't work as a preventative. In veg you can use neem oil for that. In flower I would go with a weekly spray of Safers just to catch anything that might be there before you can see it.

Thanks for the info Shed , now i also know i need to store this Ph pen correctly . Damn and i am not really using it for myself at the time (until things change) After reading some on it also can >>. Always keep your pH electrode moist. We recommend that you store your electrode in a solution of 4 M KCl. If 4 M KCl is not available, use a pH 4 or 7 buffer solution. DO NOT store electrode in distilled or deionized water—this will cause ions to leach out of the glass bulb and render your electrode useless.Jul 21, 2021 From Google ..Yeah maybe i can put this bad soil where i don't want grass to grow in my yard LOL

Yes, I knew he was away, but I was referring to posts in general. I can't recall the last time there was no post in over 24 hours here. I miss a day and I'm two pages behind.

We could gum up his journal with banter so he'll have tons to catch up on when he returns. Serve him right for abandoning us for the weekend. :laughtwo:

I'm thinking about growing Peyote Critical in my next grow so I'll take that, please, @BeezLuiz .

:passitleft:

Doubtful...one of three shelves plus two boxes of jars:
20210805_193620.jpg

Back home tonight sometime. Ttyl!

So, I guess the party's cancelled??? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Doubtful...one of three shelves plus two boxes of jars:
20210805_193620.jpg

Black and silver thingie on the bottom of the pic....
Double headed battle axe?

Or are we not supposed to talk about fight club??

Thanks for the info Shed , now i also know i need to store this Ph pen correctly . Damn and i am not really using it for myself at the time (until things change) After reading some on it also can >>. Always keep your pH electrode moist. We recommend that you store your electrode in a solution of 4 M KCl. If 4 M KCl is not available, use a pH 4 or 7 buffer solution. DO NOT store electrode in distilled or deionized water—this will cause ions to leach out of the glass bulb and render your electrode useless.Jul 21, 2021 From Google ..Yeah maybe i can put this bad soil where i don't want grass to grow in my yard LOL

THIS POST on making your own solution may be of interest.

Thanks Farside05 i will look into that , so i guess the distilled water is OK? Cause it keeps saying not to store in it or is that straight up ?

Don't put it in distilled straight up. Using distilled to make the solution with the Potassium Chloride is fine.

Me thinks you just posted that so we couldn't party here since we have seen neither hide nor hair of you since then. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom