InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Have you tried clearing your cookies and/or restarting your computer/phone/tablet? Sometimes that helps. Also try a different device like your phone instead what you normally use.
I loose my emoji’s every now and again on my iPad so I google “lost my emoji’s on my iPad“ I then have to go into my settings and change something pretty simple.

@Marc Ocean would you please be so kind as to explain how to post emojis through the forums? :thanks:
Thanks, but please don't bother!

I've checked and it's an issue with my browser.

@Marc Ocean would you please be so kind as to explain how to post emojis through the forums? :thanks:
Click the Smiley icon in the toolbar and scroll down to 420 Smilies or Animated Smilies.

Look for the smiley you want (eg. heart smiley :love:) and insert it into your message.

Tent was getting tight, so this is the Wednesday update.

Candida mother before trimming:

Candida mother after trimming:

More room for the wide-leafed Doug's Varin! And as soon as one of my Candida clones gets big enough for a 1 gallon pot, this gets tossed.

Quotes:
Thanks for bringing me up to date on the plane Shed , that is one big leaf , like i said reminds me of Indica . Or your feeding that Wide Leaf Formula again !
Shed's new and improved Wide Leaf Formula®. Guaranteed to make your leaves hand-sized or you're doing something wrong!
What a beauty! :love: I would dry it, press it put it in a picture frame. That would look sweet hanging in my grow room.
I'd feel bad taking that off the plant!

Tent was getting tight, so this is the Wednesday update.

Candida mother before trimming:

More room for the wide-leafed Doug's Varin! And as soon as one of my Candida clones gets big enough for a 1 gallon pot, this gets tossed.

Quotes:

Shed's new and improved Wide Leaf Formula®. Guaranteed to make your leaves hand-sized or you're doing something wrong!

I'd feel bad taking that off the plant!
That's a statement there Shed!

So how many clone will you get off that about?
I tossed all of it due to an overflowing salve bin! What I left could provide 5 or 6 if I needed them, but I expect not to need any since I have two clones rooted. I only keep a mother around until it gets out of control and then I clone it and start small again. Seems easier than constant trimming and semi-annual root pruning.

And I plan on keeping this Candida plant around as long as I'm growing. It's one of the original two I grew from seed back in 2018.
That's a statement there Shed!
Thanks Otter! The packed tent was really bugging me.
I need a vacation.
You're welcome to be a plant sitter at my house, which is to say come visit and sit by the plants!
Just sit in a different chair tonight when you blaze up. It's like being somewhere else.
Excellent idea! Like using your non-dominant hand. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I tossed all of it due to an overflowing salve bin! What I left could provide 5 or 6 if I needed them, but I expect not to need any since I have two clones rooted. I only keep a mother around until it gets out of control and then I clone it and start small again. Seems easier than constant trimming and semi-annual root pruning.

And I plan on keeping this Candida plant around as long as I'm growing. It's one of the original two I grew from seed back in 2018.

Thanks Otter! The packed tent was really bugging me.

You're welcome to be a plant sitter at my house, which is to say come visit and sit by the plants!

Excellent idea! Like using your non-dominant hand. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Just like that!

Hey shed. Just wondering. Will the plant and cuttings not get weaker over time? I thought that a mother and it's cuttings eventually needed cross breeding or running to flower or after generations they become less than the original? I may be completely wrong lol.

I’m actually going to try that, I’ll let you know how it goes.
Be sure to report back. :)
Hey shed. Just wondering. Will the plant and cuttings not get weaker over time? I thought that a mother and it's cuttings eventually needed cross breeding or running to flower or after generations they become less than the original? I may be completely wrong lol.
As far as I know there is no difference between the seed plant and any future generation of clones. There are clone-only varieties out there that have been around since the 90s!

Clones are still part of the mother plant so I'm not sure if they are really even "clones." They are the same plant as the original but with a new root system.

Be sure to report back. :)

As far as I know there is no difference between the seed plant and any future generation of clones. There are clone-only varieties out there that have been around since the 90s!

Clones are still part of the mother plant so I'm not sure if they are really even "clones." They are the same plant as the original but with a new root system.
From personal experience I have seen a strain lose potential but it was mothered for over 3 years. Maybe it was a bad example or something but it definitely wasn't as good as it used to be and it was grown the same. Many people agreed too as it was a shared mother.

Theoretically it is a genetic clone I do agree but due to this experience and other stories of similar situations Ive always just thought it was so lol.

Be interesting to see in a few years shed. I expect updates!! Hehe :)

Oh and btw I've put some pics of my ladies split up now shed take a gander when ya get chance.

With all that weight trimmed off, I'll bet it won't fall over now if you remove that pipe cleaner/stake thingy... :)

Back
Top Bottom