InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Your plants look great Shed. Lawn looks awesome to….is that a type of zoysia? Looks like you cut it with reel mower. Been working on a zoysia yard here at the farm for three years. Started with a 2lb bag of seed and my front yard is da bomb now. Got a separate area I call my zoysia farm just for cutting plugs. Now I gotta fabricate a plug cutter to go on my tractors FEL so the machine can do all the hard work. Never ending projects.

Glad your feeling better.

Thanks Rex, and sorry about the snow. I got out of that in 1988. :)

Plant sitters always welcome though. Come sit in the backyard by the plants!

Thanks GDB! Monster-crop clones are ones taken after flip, and they're called that because they tend to put out a large number of side branches compared to clones taken during veg. My October 2018 POTM AK-47 was a monster-crop!
AK bud count 59 tops 20180423_081947.jpg

Back when I had actual grass-ish.

I don't know because I haven't smelled one before. It definitely smells good though!

I have a lot more spare grass than I do spare grass! A few short pieces of turf are stored behind the shed in case I ever need to repair a spot. And you should look into replacing the areas you roll over most...maybe there's discounts or state disability money to cover some of the cost?

I doubt anyone needs to save water down there though!
Now THATS a lot of tops!

Your plants look great Shed.
Thanks Caddie!
is that a type of zoysia?
It's plastic! I replaced both our front and back lawn with turf because around 50% of all potable water used in Los Angeles goes to water grass. Seemed outrageous to waste that in these times. Also, lawns are this:
Never ending projects
:)

But if your water falls from the sky on a regular basis, there's nothing quite like a neatly trimmed lawn!
Now THATS a lot of tops!
Sure was!

Rainy today so all the plants remain inside, but I do have a picture of the a top fan leaf on the Doug's Varin:

I think it's one of my biggest fans ever!
That SourG is a kinda strange looking plant or was that the one That went down ? Damn one page and don't remember , Anyway all is looking good and green !
It was the first clone of the droughted plant, and it got too big to work for the STS experiment so I flowered it out with no training. It's very strange looking! On the plus side, I will have a recent Sour G harvest to compare to the droughted one now. Otherwise the comparison buds would have been 2 years old!
I second that
Thanks marcus, and :welcome: to my perpetual grow journal!

Rainy today so all the plants remain inside, but I do have a picture of the a top fan leaf on the Doug's Varin:

I think it's one of my biggest fans ever!

It was the first clone of the droughted plant, and it got too big to work for the STS experiment so I flowered it out with no training. It's very strange looking! On the plus side, I will have a recent Sour G harvest to compare to the droughted one now. Otherwise the comparison buds would have been 2 years old!

Thanks marcus, and :welcome: to my perpetual grow journal!
U welcome friend

Thanks for bringing me up to date on the plane Shed , that is one big leaf , like i said reminds me of Indica . Or your feeding that Wide Leaf Formula again ! :blunt:
The Wide Leaf equivalent.

(I wonder why everyone else is able to post emojis but I can't?)

(I wonder why everyone else is able to post emojis but I can't?)
Have you tried clearing your cookies and/or restarting your computer/phone/tablet? Sometimes that helps. Also try a different device like your phone instead what you normally use.

Back
Top Bottom