InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Just to take Carcass up on his bet, here is the Candida mother with the support still attached:

And here with it removed:

Still standing. Carcass was right! Never bet against a Carcass.

And to show you how much extra room there is now in the tent:

Plenty of space for the enormous fans on the Doug's Varin. And the Candida to be flowered is getting a serious trim this weekend...it's a mess!

Quotes:
I do it in my yard. Different energy in different places. Shakes things up just a little.
That'll keep you young. :thumb:
And a bold one at that.
Well done BigD!
That looks like a good amount of timber for the weekend fire pit. Give those marshmallows some depth.
Har! Marshmallows with a hint of CBD on the menu for the party?
nice trim job .
Thanks sb! Took all of 45 seconds...love those.
It's tough finding volunteers during the pandemic, and my age doesn't help either.
But I'm sure they are all very polite when they turn you down eh?

Just to take Carcass up on his bet, here is the Candida mother with the support still attached:

View media item 1852439
Plenty of space for the enormous fans on the Doug's Varin. And the Candida to be flowered is getting a serious trim this weekend...it's a mess!

Quotes:

Well done BigD!

Looks great. :thumb:
But you know what I'm going to say right.
Seriously a cardboard box in the tent.
Oh is that one of Bozos new fireproof cardboard boxes I've been reading about. :rofl:
Sorry I just can't help myself sometimes.

Stay SAFE my friend.
Bill

Looks great.
But you know what I'm going to say right.
Seriously a cardboard box in the tent.
Oh is that one of Bozos new fireproof cardboard boxes I've been reading about.
Sorry I just can't help myself sometimes.
Stay SAFE my friend.
Bill
Thanks for checking in Bill! The box is definitely not a newfangled fireproof cardboard one, but the tent is in the office in a wood frame/stucco house, so that's not fireproof either. On the plus side, the entire system is grounded, it's been running fine for a couple of years now, and the light is set for well under the wattage of a living room light bulb.

I hope this makes the situation seem a little less risky (or maybe more so since it's in the house!). And if you think that cardboard box is flammable, don't look in the shed. :eek: On the plus side, that's not attached to the house.

Thanks for checking in Bill! The box is definitely not a newfangled fireproof cardboard one, but the tent is in the office in a wood frame/stucco house, so that's not fireproof either. On the plus side, the entire system is grounded, it's been running fine for a couple of years now, and the light is set for well under the wattage of a living room light bulb.

I hope this makes the situation seem a little less risky (or maybe more so since it's in the house!). And if you think that cardboard box is flammable, don't look in the shed. :eek: On the plus side, that's not attached to the house.
I just look at things and it makes me anxious sometimes now.
Just please do the best you can my friend.
It's something I never want to see ever again that's all.

Stay safe
Bill

View media item 1852439

Quotes:

Well done BigD!

Looking good shed! That's some crazy lollipop action there hehe
That candida looks like she's going to throw you some nice weight with all those tops :)

Just spent 5 hours stripping mine and getting the netting in. Hell of alot of work but will be awesome when they fill in :)

Thanks Moony! I did get a bit carried away, no? The thinning of the other Candida will not be that severe, I promise. :)
Hehe at first I thought you had gone mad. But then I realised it was your mother. The bottoms are a waste of time and will make it alot better space wise so makes alot of sense. Still shocking on first glance though hahah

Yeah, and by next weekend I will probably have a new mother in a 1 gallon pot, so this one will be gone completely!
Ohh are you going to flip her?. She's so tall and with a nice top I could easily see her throwing you an Oz or 2 in just 4 or 5 big buds.

I just look at things and it makes me anxious sometimes now.
Just please do the best you can my friend.
It's something I never want to see ever again that's all.

Stay safe
Bill
Shed would never set his house on fire. :straightface:

1639084370272.png

Ohh are you going to flip her?. She's so tall and with a nice top I could easily see her throwing you an Oz or 2 in just 4 or 5 big buds.
I'll be flipping the big one on the left, probably when I flip the Doug's Varin. The existing mother will go in the trash and gets replaced with another clone from the same line. I find that keeping mother plants going is harder than re-cloning them and starting small again.
Shed would never set his house on fire.
Some things I know to do outside. :)

I'll be flipping the big one on the left, probably when I flip the Doug's Varin. The existing mother will go in the trash and gets replaced with another clone from the same line. I find that keeping mother plants going is harder than re-cloning them and starting small again.

Some things I know to do outside. :)
Why not flip her rather than bin her? She's given so much and she could have one final gift for you in some nice smoke. The hard part is done just stick her with the other in flower she won't take up much space.

I'd splay her out like a star fish and then flip. Shes not going to give you a pound lol but it saves you 10 week veg for a bit of bud :)

Why not flip her rather than bin her? She's given so much and she could have one final gift for you in some nice smoke. The hard part is done just stick her with the other in flower she won't take up much space.
I'd splay her out like a star fish and then flip. Shes not going to give you a pound lol but it saves you 10 week veg for a bit of bud :)
I am the guy who's flowered plants in a Big Gulp cup, but this one will get tossed. First off, it's completely rootbound and secondly, I go through ~55g of Candida every time I make oil, so a few extra grams is not worth carrying another plant in and out every day. I need big harvests to keep the cupboard stocked!

I am the guy who's flowered plants in a Big Gulp cup, but this one will get tossed. First off, it's completely rootbound and secondly, I go through ~55g of Candida every time I make oil, so a few extra grams is not worth carrying another plant in and out every day. I need big harvests to keep the cupboard stocked!
Haha fair enough shed :) shame I'm not nearby I could have thrown her in with my ladies I'll be flipping soon and the netting would have been easy to train her haha.

Back
Top Bottom