InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Just to take Carcass up on his bet, here is the Candida mother with the support still attached:

And here with it removed:

Still standing. Carcass was right! Never bet against a Carcass.

And to show you how much extra room there is now in the tent:

Plenty of space for the enormous fans on the Doug's Varin. And the Candida to be flowered is getting a serious trim this weekend...it's a mess!

Quotes:

That'll keep you young. :thumb:

Well done BigD!

Har! Marshmallows with a hint of CBD on the menu for the party?

Thanks sb! Took all of 45 seconds...love those.

But I'm sure they are all very polite when they turn you down eh?
Wow man, that Candida is no joke, and the leaves on that DV!!!! Your training is spectacular. Yes, she does need a bit of a haircut, eh? Lol. She's healthy as a damn ox! Awesome work as always. I have one question - why did you think it wouldn't stand without that support? Or am I missing a joke? Cuz that stem looks like it would support me!

Friday night greetings all, and a mini update to let you know that the Sour G that I unflipped is now starting to reveg:

If anyone has revegged a plant, how long after it starts showing this kind of growth can I trim it back? It's much bigger than I want even after the branches broke off.

Weekend is here! :cool:

Quotes:
I could see a possibility of this if there is poor management of the clones with lack of nutrition or such?
It's my annual December visit from Schnookie! :ciao:
I've found that I get a better buzz when I combine two or three strains...usually one being a CBD dominant strain. Maybe my body is regulating (i.e. building a tolerance) and switching it up makes it harder?
There are folks who find a bit of CBD in their bowl makes the high last longer. Doesn't seem to work that way with CBD taken internally though.
I always find if I smoke even the best bud it's good to have a change for a day or two every 2-3 week. It refreshes your taste and I seem to get a different effect and refreshes the original weeds effect.
This! ↑ For a while I had a ton of AK-47 and not much else, and my fam was bored and unhappy. Now I have a ton of AK-47 and a whole lot of other varietes in jars as well. Much happier household!
Really good to know this shed. Ty again for your head hahah
:thanks:
For the most part, yes. One guy called me a hoser, whatever that is.
That's a sign of affection up there for sure eh?
That's pretty close to a "huge tool."
I believe that might have been part of the request...
Wow man, that Candida is no joke, and the leaves on that DV!!!! Your training is spectacular. Yes, she does need a bit of a haircut, eh? Lol. She's healthy as a damn ox! Awesome work as always. I have one question - why did you think it wouldn't stand without that support? Or am I missing a joke? Cuz that stem looks like it would support me!
Thanks Jon! A serious haircut tomorrow for that Candida with before and after pics for sure.

And I am sure that Carcass was joking when he mentioned the pipe-cleaner and stick support-system left over from its younger days.

Friday night greetings all, and a mini update to let you know that the Sour G that I unflipped is now starting to reveg:

If anyone has revegged a plant, how long after it starts showing this kind of growth can I trim it back? It's much bigger than I want even after the branches broke off.

Weekend is here! :cool:

Quotes:

It's my annual December visit from Schnookie! :ciao:

There are folks who find a bit of CBD in their bowl makes the high last longer. Doesn't seem to work that way with CBD taken internally though.

This! ↑ For a while I had a ton of AK-47 and not much else, and my fam was bored and unhappy. Now I have a ton of AK-47 and a whole lot of other varietes in jars as well. Much happier household!

:thanks:

That's a sign of affection up there for sure eh?

I believe that might have been part of the request...

Thanks Jon! A serious haircut tomorrow for that Candida with before and after pics for sure.

And I am sure that Carcass was joking when he mentioned the pipe-cleaner and stick support-system left over from its younger days.
I'm a big fan of oily leaves like those Sour G. Nice. Moon is funny. 2 or 3 weeks? I get bored in a day!!! :rofl::rofl:

Cbd is wonderful. :love:
I take some every day along with RSO I'm a so much better now.
I recommend it to everyone.

Stay safe
Bill

I think of CBD like a multivitamin. It's just good for you. :battingeyelashes:

I NEED to start getting more CBD into my routine. Any chance you have an estimate of how many mg she medicates with? Has it affected her tolerance of CBD the way THC changes with more usage?

We have a good book called CBD: A Patient's Guide to Medicinal Cannabis by Leonard Leinow and Juliana Birnbaum. It includes info on dosing based on a person's weight and condition and whether you want to start with a microdose or a macrodose and the parameters for each.

Felonious and I each take 35.5 mg of CBD daily, which is on the low end of a moderate dose.

The clones where the same. It was as if the strain had lost something. It's like when you get a batch of seeds with different phenos but they where all clones from literally same mother same everything.

I always find if I smoke even the best bud it's good to have a change for a day or two every 2-3 week. It refreshes your taste and I seem to get a different effect and refreshes the original weeds effect.

I don't usually get high smoking cannabis. I usually take cannabis as oil and I have capsules made up for 10 different strains. I never take the same strain 2 days in a row and I find it works pretty well for me.

Saturday update, the one where I didn't thin the Candida but I did transplant the Doug's Varin (day 40)!

Beginning:

Middle:

End:

I took of the first node and I watered it with a under a gallon at 4.5g equivalent, and no further out than an inch beyond the original pot diameter. That should keep the existing roots wet and give the new ones something to look for.

Tomorrow will be Candida thinning day, so stay tuned for that!

Quotes:
I think of CBD like a multivitamin. It's just good for you.
:thumb:
We have a good book called CBD: A Patient's Guide to Medicinal Cannabis by Leonard Leinow and Juliana Birnbaum. It includes info on dosing based on a person's weight and condition and whether you want to start with a microdose or a macrodose and the parameters for each.

Felonious and I each take 35.5 mg of CBD daily, which is on the low end of a moderate dose.
Thanks HG, I didn't know such a thing existed! And it's a good thing you and Felonious weigh the same...makes dosing easier. :)
I don't usually get high smoking cannabis. I usually take cannabis as oil and I have capsules made up for 10 different strains. I never take the same strain 2 days in a row and I find it works pretty well for me.
That probably shows that we can build a tolerance to terpene profiles as well as THC generally.

Tent was getting tight, so this is the Wednesday update.

Candida mother before trimming:

Candida mother after trimming:

More room for the wide-leafed Doug's Varin! And as soon as one of my Candida clones gets big enough for a 1 gallon pot, this gets tossed.

Quotes:

Shed's new and improved Wide Leaf Formula®. Guaranteed to make your leaves hand-sized or you're doing something wrong!

I'd feel bad taking that off the plant!
Holy chit, nice haircut!

Highya ITS,

Lovely job with your Doug's Varin transplant. She's a nice looking lady. I can't wait to see her ar harvest time!! Great job! Happy Smokin'

I took of the first node and I watered it with a under a gallon at 4.5g equivalent, and no further out than an inch beyond the original pot diameter. That should keep the existing roots wet and give the new ones something to look for.
She sure is a strong looking plant. Good genetics and well above loving care.

Bet she takes to that 7gal fabric with a vengeance.:adore:

Lovely job with your Doug's Varin transplant. She's a nice looking lady. I can't wait to see her ar harvest time!! Great job! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! Biggest leaves on any plant I've grown. :eek:
She sure is a strong looking plant. Good genetics and well above loving care. Bet she takes to that 7gal fabric with a vengeance.
I think I've finally learned to stay ahead on feeding early on since I've usually got yellow lowers by now. And it certainly has been growing like a champ so far. Thanks Nev!

I think I've finally learned to stay ahead on feeding early on since I've usually got yellow lowers by now.
I am still trying to learn that tough lesson, Shed.

After every grow it's, "Next time I'll start them off quicker." And then the next grow I pretty much do the same as the previous one.

Growing is hard! :laughtwo:

That DV sure is a great looking plant- she couldn't be much happier-
She's going to get tall once she realizes she's in a 7 gallon pot!
Are you going to go 100 days or so before you flip her?

I'm really into the DV grow but it does bring back bad memories.
I've been at a real disadvantage since my logistics guy, Doug, told me he was taking a few days off and then never returned.

Sunday night update because I said I was going to thin the Candida for eventual flowering and I did!

Here's what came off:

And this was taken this morning to show how roomy the tent is now! Left to right: Candida, Jack Herer 1.1, Doug's Varin:

I'm thinking that when the Sour G and Jack Herer are harvested, I will flip the Candida and Doug's Varin in the tent because it's a lot warmer in the house than the shed. Well...not a lot warmer since it was 61º in the living room this morning, but you know what I mean. :)

Also, in reference to this:
made any bread lately? I'm working on improving my leaven and getting more oven spring.
I posted a starter update in dynamo's thread here!

I hope your weekend went well and the week looks to have more oven spring. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom